• Published 18th Nov 2023
  • 266 Views, 8 Comments

I'm not worth it... - KaylaBlues



Scootaloo wanted to fly, but instead, she founded something else to enjoy.

  • ...
 8
 266

Who are you..?

It was only 7 am in the morning. Her parents weren't up yet. Scootaloo decided to eat a quick breakfast. She went towards the kitchen cupboard to see what's left. She opened the cupboard only to find a box of cookies. She didn't really like to eat cookies for breakfast.

I guess it's takeout then... Scootaloo took out her piggy bank and pulled out several gold bits and headed out to Sugarcube Corner.

AT SUGARCUBE CORNER...

Pinkie Pie was playing with the Cake twins, Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake, just as Scootaloo came in.

"Oh! Hey Scootaloo! Came here for the usuals? I specifically prepared it for you and Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, but one question, where are Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle?" Pinkie asked and turned around to find the Cake twins playing with the food.

"Yikes! No food fights when we have a guest, remember!?" Pinkie turned to Scootaloo and said "Sorry... You know how babies are... Haha..." and told Scootaloo to wait at the table. Scootaloo nodded and went and sat on the chair, waiting for Pinkie pie to settle her babysitting ruckus.

Scootaloo had waited for 10 minutes for Pinkie to get the twins to calm down. She hurried them to their room and sang them a lullaby to make them sleep. Scootaloo knew that she still had to wait even longer because Pinkie still needed to clean up. She decided to ask Pinkie wether she needed help. Pinkie didn't respond, but Scootaloo helped anyway. She believed two ponies could get the work done faster.

Once they were done, Scootaloo told Pinkie that ice cream would be fine. She didn't want to bother Pinkie any longer. Pinkie nodded and gave her a strawberry ice cream. Scootaloo took the ice cream and headed out.

She finished the ice cream in less than 15 minutes. She always suspected she was a quick eater. She didn't want to go home just yet, but she didn't know where else to go. She thought about the CMC clubhouse but Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were busy with their sisters.

Scootaloo sighed. Now part of me wants a big sister that I can spend time with...

"LOOK OUT!" Scootaloo heard someone shout. She looked around and saw nopony. Just then, somepony pushed her away. Scootaloo fell but luckily, on her hooves.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!-" Scootaloo yelled at the unknown pony. She turned and saw the pony flying.

"-Or flying." Scootaloo finished her sentence with a tone of fascination. She's never seen a pony this colourful before. The pony was a pegasus with a sky blue coat. She had the colours of the rainbow in the messy mane.

"Heh... Sorry kiddo. Here. Let me get you up." She took Scootaloo's hoof and held her up.

"Uh. Thanks?" Scootaloo didn't know what to say. The pony chuckled.

"Name's Rainbow Dash, what's yours?" The pony said. It made sense to Scootaloo. She was colourful and fast as lightning.

"Scootaloo" She told Rainbow Dash.

" Nice name. So I guess you Iike scootering?" Rainbow Dash asked her. Scootaloo was reminded of the scooter she got from her aunts on her birthday. She hadn't touched it since.

"Oh. No, I don't, but I do have a scooter." She told Rainbow Dash.

"I say you try it out. I'm ot sure wether it's easy because I never tried. I'm a flyer," She then did a single flip in the air. "Not a scooter". She continued. "But I believe you are!"

"Oh. I'm not sure about that..." Scootaloo had her own doubts about herself, even though she shouldn't.

"I'm not sure too. We literally just met each other by coincidence, but I bet you will be a scooter!" She finished ad flew off with rainbow streaks following every direction she flew to.

Scootaloo was sure the weirdest thing that occured in her filly life. She just stood still and stared at the rainbow in awe. Now, she only decided to go home.