• Published 2nd Nov 2023
  • 625 Views, 6 Comments

Scootaloo: A Princess's Daughter - Big Imagination E



Scootaloo gets adopted by Cinderella and magic begins

  • ...
5
 6
 625

Animal Bonding

The woman and Scootaloo continued walking to the house and luckily the rain stopped. They arrived at a lovely house that was fit for a rich couple and Scootaloo loved it.

"Wow. This house is nice. You live here?" Scootaloo asked.

"Um no. I live with my stepmother and stepsisters. But they can be a little rude. So why don't you hang out in the garden while I talk to stepmother." The woman answered.

"Yes. But I didn't get your name." Scootaloo replied.

"My name is Cinderella." She said as she went inside.

"Cinderella. That's a lovely name." Scootaloo said as a brown dog came to her.

"Hey doggy." Scootaloo said as she petted his head and the dog licked her.

"I see your getting along with Bruno." A speaky voice spoke. Scootaloo began looking.

"Who said that?" Scootaloo asked.

"I did. Down here!" The voice said as she saw a group of mice.

"Hey there!" A boy mouse said.

"Eek!! Mice!!" Scootaloo screamed.

"Whoa whoa miss! Take it easy! We won't hurt you." The mouse assured.

"Who are you guys?" Scootaloo asked.

"Im Jag and this is Gus. And this lovely mouse lady is my girl Mary." He introduced.

"So your little mice?" Scootaloo wondered.

"You betcha! We love to company dear Cinderella. And it just so happens that we prank her wicked stepsisters when they disrespect her." Jag replied.

"Are her stepdaughters and stepmother really wicked?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yes child. We strongly recommend that you do not meet that woman. We can tell you already have enough stress." Mary said.

"I did. But I don't want to talk about it." Scootaloo said sadly.

"We understand. You can tell us when you're ready." Gus understand.

"Thank you guys. You're such good friends. You too Bruno." Scootaloo said as the animals hugged her.


Later that night Scootaloo was still bonding with the animals when suddenly she saw the door opened and hid behind the wall seeing the stepsisters and stepmother walk out in dresses. She was lucky that they didn't see her. But then she saw Cinderella running to the water fountain crying.

"Cinderella! Im coming!" Scootaloo said going after her with the other animals following behind.

She ran and saw Cinderella crying on the bench.

"Cinderella!" Scootaloo said running towards her.

Author's Note:

Scootaloo looking to see if Cinderella is ok. That's sweet