• Published 31st Oct 2023
  • 291 Views, 7 Comments

Blues Clues: A Thanksgiving Feast - Big Imagination E



It's Thanksgiving! Time for Spike and Steve to play Blues Clues!

  • ...
9
 7
 291

The First Clue

The two were walking across the living room and searched for clues til they passed a circle with a paw print on it meaning that it's a clue!

"I sure hope that we can make the dessert soon." Spike said.

"Me too Spike. Thanksgiving won't be the same without it." Steve said.

"A clue! A clue!" The reader said.

"I know. We need to finish the dinner soon. But don't worry. We will be done in no time." Steve said.

"No. A clue." The reader said.

"Oh! Oh you see a clue! Where?" Spike said.

"Over there!" The reader said as the two turned around seeing the circle.

https://m.

"There's A clue! And it's on this....circle." Steve said.

"So the dessert is something shaped like a circle?" Spike said.

"Yes Spike. But we need to write it down in the handy dandy..." Steve said.

"Notebook!" The reader said.

"Notebook! Right!" Steve said as he and Spike took there's out. "So let's draw a circle."

https://m.

"We'll draw a line going around just like this. And there a circle." Steve said drawing it.

"So our first clue is a circle." Spike said as the image flew above him. "So what dessert could we make to complete Thanksgiving dinner with a circle?"

https://m.

"Maybe." Steve said as he closed the notebook and the image flew back in. "But I think we need to find two more clues to be sure."

"Yeah good idea." Spike said.

"Boys! Could you help me real quick?" A voice said drawing their attention.

"That sounds like Rarity. Let's see what she needs." Spike said as they headed in her direction. They arrived and saw Rarity at the table.

"Boys! Im glad you came here. I really need your help." Rarity said.

"Well what's the problem?" Steve said.

"I was trying to help finish setting the table but I don't know what else I need. Can you help me?" Rarity said.

"Would you help Rarity finish the table? Great. So what do we need to do?" Steve said.

"We need to put down how many plates, silverware, cups and napkins we need for everyone." Rarity said.

"I think we can handle that. First let's start with the plates. So how many plates do we need to place on the table?" Steve said.

"10!" The reader said.

"Yeah! Cause there's ten of us! Good job!" Steve said as Rarity placed them.

"Now for the cups and napkins. How many of those do we need to finish the table?" Spike said.

"10 each!" The reader said.

"Ten each! Yeah cause everyone gets one of each and we have 10 of us! Nice work!" Spike said as Rarity placed them.

"Ok now for the silverware. Since they go in pairs of forks, spoons, and knives how many of those do we need?" Steve said.

"10 pairs!" The reader said.

"Yeah. You are so good at this. The table is finished!" Steve said.

"Thanks for helping. And I hope we can have dinner soon." Rarity said.

"We will Rares. But we gotta find two more clues to figure out what dessert we'll have for Thanksgiving dinner." Spike said.

"Oh you are so right Spike. Let's go!" Steve said as he and Spike took off to find the clues.

Author's Note:

First clue found! What will the others be?