• Published 31st Oct 2023
  • 291 Views, 7 Comments

Blues Clues: A Thanksgiving Feast - Big Imagination E



It's Thanksgiving! Time for Spike and Steve to play Blues Clues!

  • ...
9
 7
 291

Time for Blues Clues!

Spike and Rarity finally got to Steve's front door and Spike knocked on it. The door opened and we see Steve opening the door and smiling seeing the two arrive for Thanksgiving.

"Spike! Rarity! Im so glad you made it! Your just in time!" Steve said.

"Thanks bud. And im glad you invited us for Thanksgiving." Spike said.

"Im glad I did too. Come on in." Steve said as he allowed the two inside. "I hope you like how I decorated the place. And dinner will be ready shortly."

"I love how you made the table so autumn like. I could get some ideas for a fall based fashion line." Rarity said.

"Thank you. Now make yourselves at home. I'll go check on the turkey." Steve said heading to the kitchen.

"I am so glad that we are spending Thanksgiving together. But the real dinner's tomorrow so were making this one count. Right Spikey?" Rarity said.

"Right you are babe." Spike said as he saw Blue coming up to him. She barked hello.

"Hey Blue. It sure has been a while hasn't it?" Spike said.

Blue then asked if she can sit next to him while he sits with Rarity.

"Of course Blue. What friend would I be if I didn't allow you to sit next to me?" Spike said making Blue happy.

But then Steve came back in the living room and had a worried look on his face. That made Spike and Rarity worried as well when they saw him.

"Steve? Is something wrong?" Rarity said.

"Um. Yes. But would you go see how the other dishes are doing? The turkey isn't ready yet." Steve said.

"Of course darling but tell us what's wrong." Rarity said.

"Alright. I was so busy preparing the meals for Thanksgiving that I forgot to make dessert." Steve said.

Spike and Rarity gasped hearing that.

"Well. Um I will check on the other dishes and I leave you some time to think about what dessert to make." Rarity said heading into the kitchen.

"Steve what will we do?! We can't have Thanksgiving dinner without dessert!" Steve said.

"I know, I know. But I can't decide what to make! What will we do?" Steve said as Blue barked knowing she has the answer.

"Blue! You know what dessert we can make?" Spike said as Blue nodded yes.

"Great! Well what is it?" Steve said.

Blue then went to the screen and placed a blue paw print on it. Spike and Steve went to it realizing what Blue meant: Time for a Thanksgiving game of Blues Clues!

"Of course! We'll play Blues Clues to figure out what dessert we can make for Thanksgiving! I love that game!" Steve said.

"Me too Steve." Spike said as they started singing.

https://m.

(Play 0:00 to 0:06)

"So remember. Blues paw prints will be on the clues. Blues Clues." Steve said.

"Now we need to get rid of the paw print. Maybe blowing on it?" Spike said as he took a deep breath and blew on the paw print which turned into leaves.

"Nice Spike. You know what we need for Blues Clues? Are handy dandy..." Steve said.

"Notebook!!" The reader said.

"Notebook right! And it's A good thing I always carry mine with me." Spike said taking out his notebook.

"I better get mine." Steve said as he went to Cy-Table.

"Hey Steve. I hope you are ready for Thanksgiving. Here's your notebook." Cy-Table said.

Steve got it out and was all ready for Blues Clues. Then the two started singing.

https://m.

After the two finished sing they both said 'That we wanna do' thus ending the music.

"Ok. You ready to play Blues Clues so we can figure out what dessert we can make for Thanksgiving?" Steve said.

"I sure am Steve. Let's go looking for some clues!" Spike said.

"Great! Come on Spike. Let's head this way!" Steve said as he and Spike heading to the living room.

Author's Note:

Time to play! What will the clues be?