• Published 22nd Oct 2023
  • 616 Views, 13 Comments

The Royal Three: Season Two - Kingstar008



The Yukon triplets are ready for anything that comes their way. Luckily for them, Equestria has a lot in store for them.

  • ...
3
 13
 616

The big question.

February 3, 1011 A.G
Ponyville, Equestria.
7:30 PM

It was a cold winter night in the small town of Ponyville and right now, Artemis was getting ready for a date with his special bookworm.

After he finish combing his hair, Twilight came out of the bathroom.

“You look good tonight.” Twilight complemented.

“Thanks, you look beautiful as always.” Artemis said before putting on his jacket.

“Hey Pluto, does these pants make my flank look big? I don’t know if I should wear these or not.”

“Yes, yes they do.” He said without hesitation.

“Oh, i’ll be right-“

“Don’t, that’s a good thing.”

“You pervert.” She taunted.

“Shut up, you’re no better.” Artemis teased. “So are you ready to go?”

“Yes, I am.”

After Twilight got her coat, she and Artemis went downstairs.

“Bye Spike, bye owllicious.” Twilight shouted.

“Bye guys, have fun on your date.” Spike said.

“Hoo. Hoo.”

After Twilight left the library, Spike got closer to Artemis and whispered “good luck.” Before winking.

“Thanks.” Artemis said before winking back and closing the front door.

“So where are we going tonight?” Twilight asked as they walked through the falling snow.

“I can’t tell you yet, it’s a surprise.”

“Can you give me a hint?”

“Nope, you find out soon enough.”

“Pretty please?” she asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

“No.”

“Fine.” She conceited.

A few minutes later, the couple arrive at a fancy restaurant. The restaurant is called la seine, the fanciest and most expensive restaurant in town.

“We’re eating at la seine?!” She said in shock.

“Yes, we are.” Artemis smiled as he opened the door for Twilight.

“Welcome to la seine, how may I help you tonight?” Said the white unicorn behind the counter.

“We are here for a reservation at 7:38. The reservations under the name of Artemis Yukon.”

The receptionist checking the reservation list and found Artemis’ reservation.

“You’re a booth is ready, sir. Follow me.”

After the receptionist took them to their booth, he placed the menus down in front of them.
“The waiter will be here in a few moments. I hope you have wonderful dinner.” He said before walking away.

“I can’t believe we’re here. Artemis, how did you get a reservation?” Twilight asked.

“I got the reservation by stubborn. It was a bit expensive, but it was worth it.”

“You know, you didn’t have to do that. Any other restaurant would’ve been fine.”

“I know, but I want to give us a nice evening, and if that means I have to pay high price, so be it.” Artemis said as he held Twilight’s hand gently.

“Aww, you’re too sweet for your own good.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are. You always think about others before yourself. That’s what I love about you the most.”

“You really know how to flatter some pony.”
Artemis said.

“Well, I did learn it from the best. Besides a few other intimate things.” She purred.

“Keep it clean, Twilight.”

“All right, fine. You’re no fun.” She chuckled.

“Whatever you say, bookworm. So, what should we get for an appetizer?” Artemis said as he started reading the menu.

“I don’t know, everything looks really good.”

“Especially the crab cakes and the calamari.” Artemis said.

“Hmm, how about we get the calamari?”

“You don’t want the crab cakes?” Artemis asks.

“Not really.”

“Ok, we will get the calamari.”

A few moments later, a dark blue Kirin stallion came up to their table. “Good evening, my name is Azul, and I will be your waiter for tonight.” He said in a water down Kirish accent. “Are you two ready to order some drinks?”

“Yes, we are. Can I get a lemonade, please?” Twilight said.

“I want a cream soda, please.”

“Ok, do you guys want to order an appetizer?”

“Yes, we do. We want the calamari.” Artemis said.

“Before I go, do you want to order your entrées or do you need a few more minutes to decide?”

“We’re not ready to order our dinners yet.” Twilight answered.

“All right, your appetizer will be out in a few minutes.” Azul said before walking away.

===•••===
8:32 PM

“Before we go home, do you want to take a little walk in the park?” Artemis asks after they left the restaurant

“Sure, that sounds nice.”

It only took them a few minutes get to the local park. Despite the cold weather, the park was still beautiful at this time of year.

As they enjoyed their stroll, Twilight noticed that her colt friend was acting strangely.

“Artemis is everything all right?”

This question snapped Artemis out of his thoughts. “Everything is fine. Don’t worry about it.” He said in a nervous tone.

“Are you sure? You can tell me anything, you know.”

Looking into her eyes, Artemis knew that he couldn’t fool Twilight, no matter how hard he tried.

“Ok, fine I’ll tell you.” He breathes in and out to calm his nerves.

“Twilight, when I was transported to this world, I was not only confused of my new surroundings, but scared for my future in a world filled with magical creatures I thought were a myth. But then you came in and not only did you treated me as an equal, but also showed me what this world had to offer. Falling in love with you was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and anytime I think of the future, I can’t imagine it without you in it.”

His words moved Twilight to tears.
“Artemis, are you….”

Artemis got down on one knee, pulled out a velvet box from his pocket and opened it. Inside was a beautiful platinum ring with a diamond in the middle with four smaller diamonds on either side of it.

“Oh, my Faust.”

“Twilight Aurora Sparkle, will you marry me?”

“YES! Yes, million times yes!” Twilight said as she hugged Artemis tightly.

All the anxiety that Artemis was feeling immediately went away, and he hugged his now fiancé back.

After they separated, he put the ring on Twilight’s finger.

“It’s so beautiful.” She said as she looked at her new ring.

While they were having their wholesome moment, Owllicious was watching them from a nearby tree.
When they started to walk away, he unfolded his wings and flew back to the Golden Oaks library.

===•••===
8:55 PM

When the happy couple got back to the Golden Oaks library, Twilight was surprised that the library was complete darkness.

“Maybe spike decide to go to bed early.” Twilight guessed.

Before she can find the light switch, the lights turned on, and a bunch of ponies came out of the hiding places and yelled. “SURPRISE!”

After her eyes adjusted to the bright lights, Twilight saw that her library was decorated with colorful lights, streamers and balloons. With a large banner hanging from the middle of the ceiling that said “congratulations” in big bold letters.

Not only that, but every pony she and Artemis knew was there. The main six, Artemis’ siblings, the Royal sisters, Artemis’ friends, the legendary Alicorns, and even Twilight’s parents.

“I can’t believe it! My little filly is engaged! I am so happy for you, Twilight.” Velvet screams as she hugged her daughter tightly.

“What is all this?” Twilight ask.

“Your engagement party, obviously.” Pinky smiled.

“How did yo-“

“Artemis told us.” Nightlight said.

“He is also the mastermind behind all of this.” Nebula said.

“Artemis, you did all of this?”

“Of course I did. It wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t invite all of our family and friends.”

It was at this moment when Cadence and shining Armor arrived via a teleportation spell.

“Sorry we’re late. Did we miss anything?” Cadence ask after she blew on her smoking horn.

“Nope, you arrived just in time.” Apollo said.

After Cadence and Twilight did their sunshine, sunshine dance, Pinkie pie yelled “What are we waiting for? Let’s get this party started!” Before firing her party cannon.

Every pony in the library had a blast, playing party games, ate and drink late into the night.

After the party was over and every pony said their goodbyes, the newly engaged couple went to bed. Looking forward to planning their wedding together.