• Published 2nd Oct 2023
  • 512 Views, 14 Comments

Trixie Shines in the Twilight - Flameon_Heart



A Trixie X Twilight short romance story <3

  • ...
4
 14
 512

Getting Ready

Twilight and Trixie were very excited for their first date. They had decided to go home and freshen up first however. It was around 7:30 P.M. when Trixie recounted the scene to her best friend Starlight Glimmer while she did her makeup in her trailer.

"Ohhh I'm so proud of you! You and Twilight will make a great couple!" Starlight beamed, jumping for joy.

Stop it Starlight, you're embarrassing Trixie!" Trixie said sheepishly.

"But it's true! Twilight's one lucky mare to be going on a date with you." Starlight smiled at her best friend.

"Thanks Starlight." Trixie trotted over to her closet and with her magic, grabbed garments at random, trying each on and judging what she should where. She settled on a nice blue dress with silver stars danced throughout its design. Trixie went behind a curtain to try it on. She also put on a pair of earrings Starlight had lent her. They were supposedly her mother's pair, but Starlight said it was fine for Trixie to use them. When Trixie stepped out from behind the curtain, Starlight whistled.

"Trixie! You look gorgeous!" Starlight beamed.

Trixie's final look was a sight to behold: The light blue dress, the earrings (which were heart-shaped), and her gold-tinted *horseshoes. She had put on a light blue eyeliner as well, which Starlight had insisted on.

"You really think so? I just wanted to get this just right. I want this date to go well." Trixie said with a blush.

"I'm sure it will go great, Trixie. May I ask where you are taking Twilight for your date?" asked Starlight.

"Oh! You know that new place that opened up next to Sugarcube Corner? Apparently it's run by some mare named Saffron Masalla. It's not very fancy but from what I've heard from Pinkie, the mare is a culinary genius. I'm taking Twilight there and then a stroll through the park. It's going to be magical!" said Trixie, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ooh, well I hope you two love birds have fun tonight, enjoy yourselves." said Starlight.

"Thanks Starlight." Trixie applied a bit of blush before grabbing her purse and heading out the door toward the castle.

********************************************************************************************************

On the other side of Ponyville in the Castle of Friendship, Twilight was getting ready as well. Although, she wasn't as calm as her date.

"SPIKE!! Have you seen my mane scrunchie?! I can't find it anywhere; or my lily scented perfume! Oh what am I gonna do!??" Twilight was in a frenzy, racing around the castle trying to get ready.

Spike came flying into the hallway just to see Twilight dash into another. "Twilight, relax. Everything's going to be fine. Here's your scrunchie and perfume. They were in your room, remember?"

"O-Oh, right hehe. I knew that." Twilight picked up the items in her magic and made her way to the massive hallway mirror. She brushed her mane and tail, added the scrunchie, and sprayed the perfume in "just the right spots", as she put it. Spike had been hiding around the corner, as to not spoil the final result for himself.

"Okay, you can look now." Twilight called from around the corner.

Spike flew around and what he saw made him gasp. Twilight had her mane tied back into a bun with a golden hairpin and the scrunchie. She had dark purple eyeliner and a pair of earrings in the shape of her cutie mark (a gift from Rarity). She wore a dark maroon dress (also a gift from Rarity), with violet streaks on each side heading from her naval to her hooves. The whole dress sparkled like stardust. To top it all off, she wore a necklace passed down from her mother and wore silver cufflinks on all four hooves. Spike looked at his sister in awe. "Wow, Twilight. You look beautiful! Hold on, I have to get a picture to send to the Shining!" Spike flew off to get the camera while Twilight rolled her eyes.

Spike returned with the camera just as there was a knocked at the door. Twilight opened it to see Trixie standing there. When they saw each other their hearts leapt in their chests. "Hey." said Twilight.

"Hey." said Trixie.

They were both stunned by each other's beauty. Spike spoke up. "Alright you two lovebirds. Let me get a picture before you go." Twilight and Trixie both chuckled at the dragon and lined up shoulder to shoulder for a picture. Spike took 3 photos, and gave one of them two mares to look at. The other two he put in a nearby drawer. "You two look great! Oh Shining and Cadence are gonna freak when they see this! Alright, I won't keep you two any longer. Have fun tonight." he said.

"Thanks Spike." the two mares said in unison. They all chuckled at the coincidence. The pair walked out the door and shut it behind them. After walking down the steps, Trixie linked her hoof in Twilight's, and they both headed out toward the restaurant.

Author's Note:

*Think more of what Celestia and Luna wear rather than actually horseshoes