• Published 3rd Oct 2023
  • 276 Views, 17 Comments

Digital Dustin - Digging Deeper - Prince Dustin Hogan



Dustin Miller treks through a hellish world in Cyberspace.

  • ...
 17
 276

Mix It Up!

“Talking”

YELLING

Thinking

Telepathic link

Songs

Flashback

"Transformation Index


OP – Keys of Revelations [Kingdom Hearts Style] by Infinite Rivals

Dustin had stopped to rest at a nearby tree to catch his breath as the three orbs of light that saved him were floating near him.

"Man... that... that was close..." Dustin said in between breaths as he looks to three orbs of light. "Thanks for the save, by the way. Whatever you guys are."

"I think you mean "whoever we are." The red orb spoke, making Dustin jump in surprise.

And suddenly, the three orbs emitted a bright flash. After a brief moment, three human-like figures stood before him. One was a man in his mid-thirties dressed in a red open blazer with black leather pants and, brown eyes, and short auburn hair. He had the air of a punk man with him, and seemed quite rambunctious.

The second was a man who seemed to be five years older than the man in red. He was dressed in a yellow buttoned up blouse with khaki pants, emerald green eyes, and short blonde hair. He seems to be more of the intellectual type of person based on his rather calm and collective demeanor.

And the third was a woman who was probably in her early twenties. She wore a blue dress, had long silvery hair, Arctic blue eyes, and had a rather fair completion compares to the two men accompanying her. She seemed to be the rather affectionate and tender loving type, much like Fluttershy.

Dustin was surprised by what he seeing, and was a bit awestruck as well. “Who… who are you guys?”

“The name’s Damian.” The man in red named Damian introduced with a nod.

“Salutations, young one. I am Verne.” The man in yellow said with a bow.

“And I am Bea.” The woman in blue said with a smile. “And we are the creators and gatekeepers of Goetia.”

“Wait! You guys made this place?” Dustin asked, shocked by such a reveal. “

“Yes. We built it as a way to imprison the Seven Vice Presidents.” Verne explained. “I’m sure Succubelle has told you about them, yes?”

“Yeah.” Dustin nodded. “So, if you guys made this place, then you guys…”

“Help you break free?” Verne finished with a smile. “We wouldn’t have rescued you if we weren’t considering that.”

“And lucky you, we know the portals for each layer of Goetia.” Damian said, making Dustin beam a bit. “Just stick with us, and you’ll make it out in one piece.”

Before anything else was said, one of Succubelle’s minions had arrived, knocking a tree down with Succubelle sitting in its shoulder.

“There you are.” Succubelle said with a smirk, but then loos to the three. “And I see you’ve made some new friends.” Succubelle scoffed.

“What’s happening, bitch?” Damian asked with a cocktail smirk. “Up for a other ass beating?”

“Stow it, red!” Succubelle relied as another one of her minions arrived and was ready to strike. “Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got a little human to capture.”

“Just try it, wench!” Verne replied before raising his right arm upwards, electrocuting the two hulking plant beasts.

“You meddlesome bastards!” Succubelle growled angrily before sextet ding some vine-like tendrils at them. Damian smirked before snapping his fingers, causing each vinegar to erupt in flames while making Succubelle yell in shock and pain.

Dustin looks to the Digitrix, only to groan out in dismay as he saw that it was still in recharge mode. “Come on, you piece of crap! Recharge time’s over!” Dustin failed to notice another one of Succubelle’s minions approach him from behind. But when Dustin turned to face the beast, it was suddenly enveloped in thick ice.

“Damn you!” Succubelle declared out of announce before she two was enveloped in ice.

“Lets move!” Verne exclaimed. “The portal shouldn’t be too far!”

“Then let’s get a move on!” Dustin said, and the four ran off.

As they ran off, Succubelle growled in rage before breaking free.

“That’s it!” Succubelle growled furiously. “I think now is a good time as any to bust out the big guns!” Succubelle reached into hair before pulling out a single seed, smirking with malicious intent.

***

After a bit of running, the group arrived to the portal. The portal resembled a stone Gothic style archway that had various vines and ivy plants ground on it. In the middle was a purple and green colored vortex.

“There’s the portal!” Dante exclaimed.

“Thank God!” Dustin said with a sigh of relief. Dustin was about to approach the portal, only for a mass of vines to completely cover it. And suddenly, Succubelle appeared in front of the vine covered portal from a shower of flower petals.

“Going somewhere?” Succubelle taunted.

“Oh come on!” Dustin groaned out in annoyance. “You never give up, do you?!”

“Not when I have my sights set on something I want!” Succubelle replied, snapping her fingers. The ground beneath them began to shake before something erupted from the beside Succubelle. It resembled a large three-head Serpent composed of thorny vines, each head measuring up to fifty feet in height.

“Oh crap!” Dustin muttered, eyes wide in shock upon seeing the massive plant monster.

“Time for a little control burning!” Damian declared, his hands being encased in fire, and sends a blast of Flames at the center head of the creature. But the head had regenerated shortly afterwards. “Aw, what?!”

“Chow time!” Succubelle laughed out maniacally as the plant monster roared. The left head of the Beast went to chomp down on Damian, only for Verne to send a surge of electricity at it. Bea unleashed a barrage of ice crystals at rhetorically floral monster, but the world’s that is has sustained healed up instantly.

As Verner, Bea, and Damian were fighting of the floral monster, Dustin was looking to the Digitrix. “Come on, recharge time’s over!” Siddbely, Dustin was ensnared in vines as Succubelle approach him.

“You’re coming with me!” Succubelle declared as she grabbed Dustin by the collar
But suddenly, the Digitrix beeped as it’s screen glowed intensely. And suddenly, a surge of blue electricity was emitted from the device, electrocuting Succubelle in the process. This made her pull away in pain.

“Ok… that’s new.” Dustin muttered in surprise before looking back to the Digitrix, seeing that is was done recharging. “Well, it’s about damn time!”

“New feature unlocked.” The Digitrix AI spoke, surprising Dustin even more when the screen displayed something new.

“Select transformations by voice command or typing in their designated names.“ The Digitrix AI continued

“That’s new too!” Dustin said, confused as he examined then screen. “Uh… Ok, I guess…. Lightspeed and Firefox?” The names of the transformations appeared on both bars, the images of the respective transformations appeared before a third image appeared on the square in the center.

"Whoa." Dustin muttered out, surprised even more now upon seeing this. And out of curiosity, Dustin pressed the "activate" button, causing him to be enveloped in the familiar egg-shaped dome.

Within the dome, Dustin levitated as both Firefox and Lightspeed both materialized and slowly began to inch towards him. Once the three made contact, they were enveloped in bright flash.

Once the light faded, the surrounding environment resembled a barren desert with a single highway.

And in a flash of multicolored lightning, Dustin’s new form appeared. It resembled Firefox, though there were some major differences. For one, his fur color was bright cyan with a cream yellow underbelly. Secondly was the armor; consisting of a bulky cyan chest plate, leggings and shoulder pads that were red with blue and cyan hotrod flames, cyan arm guards with orange and yellow hotrod flames and packed with thrusters, cyan facemask zig zags under the eyes, and a single queen on the heels. And instead of the nine tails like Firefox had, he had a single tail shaped like a lightning bolt had every color of the rainbow.

The new transformation did a few dashes and high kicks before striking a dynamic pose.

"HOTWIRE!" The new form roared out as the data dome surrounding him then vanished.

Succubelle got up, rubbing her head in pain, and took notice if Dustin's new transformation. "Wha-What the...?!" Succubelle stuttered in disbelief. "What is this?!"


(Transformation Index)
Name: Hotwire
The resulting fusion of Lightspeed and Firefox, Hotwire inherits the speed and electrokinetic power of Lightspeed along with the pyrokinetic power and fiery fighting style of Firefox. With the ability of firing fire and electricity at enemies, enhanced agility, and the ability to run at phenomenal speed, Hotwire is truly a fiery digital lifeform with a need for speed. Bad guys better get ready to feel the thunder, because Hotwire is ready to bring on the storm.


With near impossible speed, Hotwire sped to the three-headed plant monster and pinched it, electrocuting it with a surge of multicolored electricity.

Damian, Verne, and Bea were stunned by Dustin's new form, but were grateful for the help.

Succubelle was more shocked than amazed, but her shock quickly changed to anger and frustration. "Looks like I need to discipline you!" Succubelle declared before sending another wave of vines at Hotwire.

Hotwire however sidestepped to avoid them before dashing to her and pinching her in the gut with am electrically charged fist. She coughed up a bit as she was electrocuted in multicolored electricity.

The right head of the plant monster lunged towards Hotwire, but the fusion canine had an idea of taking the beast out. Hotwire, with a determined look, jumped down the head's throat as it's jaws snapped shut.

Bea covered deer mouth in shock as Damian and Verne were mortified upon seeing this. But suddenly, smoke began to emit from the mouths of the plant monster before plumes of multicolored fire erupted from their mouths. Moments later, the three heads collapsed to the ground and a column of rainbow fire erupted from the ground, and Hotwire emerged.

Succubelle was in total disbelief upon seeing this.

"No.... no!" Succubelle muttered, rage slowly taking her. "NO, NO, NO! THIS CANT BE!"

"Believe it, woman!" Hotwire declared before spending towards her, delivering a series of pinches and kicks in blinding speed. After a good minute of high-speed kicks and punches, Succubelle was battered and beaten, but she was not willing to give up yet.

"You little shit... I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!" Succubelle roared out as she fired yet another wave of vine tentacles at Hotwire. Hotwire however countered but jumping up and charging a large ball of rainbow fire before sending it at her. The attack causing a tremendous explosion when it made contact.

When the dust settled, Succubelle was on her knees, singed badly and breathing heavily. Hotwire then used his speed to remove the vines that covered the portal before he reverted back to Dustin.

Succubelle looked to Dustin, seething bitterly in anger.

"Well, as fun as this visit was, I believe I should get going." Dustin said to Succubelle with a smug grin. "Later bitch." And with that, Dustin had entered the portal with Damian, Verne, and Bea following.


With the other Vice Presidents, they were surprised by what they had seen from fight.

"What was that?!" Doji asked out in disbelief. "He never used... whatever the hell that just was!"

"It seems that he has unlocked a new powwer." Corvoss said before flashing a smug grin. "Also, I do believe you and Derma owe me 500,000 and 100, 000 Bitcoins respectively, Monstro."

"FUCK!" Derma yelled out in dismay as Monstro grumbled in defeat.

Author's Note:

Well, it looks like Dustin has gotten a nee feature in the Digitrix.

If you want to know more about this new Fusion feature, check out this link:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215127/digital-dynasty/thread/507248/fusion-feature-digitrix-fusions