• Published 3rd Oct 2023
  • 277 Views, 17 Comments

Digital Dustin - Digging Deeper - Prince Dustin Hogan



Dustin Miller treks through a hellish world in Cyberspace.

  • ...
 17
 277

Mirror Mirror

“Talking”

YELLING

Thinking

Telepathic link

Songs

Flashback

"Transformation Index


OP – Keys of Revelations [Kingdom Hearts Style] by Infinite Rivals

Dustin and his three appeared in a green and red vortex, the four appearing before a large castle that looked like it was made of polished metal. They looked around and saw lots of mirrors with the layout of the area.

"Mirrors?" Dustin asked with surprise.

"We've finally arrived at Chateau de Sanguine Marie!" Verne replied with a sigh. "The final zone."

"Bravo."

The four turned around to see Narcissd herself standing near a piece of rock.

"Speak of the devil!" Declares Verne.

"I'm impressed, Dustin Miller." replied Mercurymon. "Very few have made it this far."

"So you're the top dog." Dustin stated.

"Yes, I am." Narcissa said with a smirk. "But i'm afraid this is where your journey ends!"

Suddenly, the mirror face shined, and Dustin was suddenly sucked into Narcissa's mirror exteriors.

"Duatin!' Bea and Damian called out as Narcissa vanished.

"Dammit!" Verne growled.


Dustin reappeared in a bright light, somehow ending in a different area. He loose around, seeing that he was standing on a silvery reflective ground while the sky was a deep purple.

And there before him stood Narcissa's human self, her true self, casting a malicious grin.

"The sooner I kick your ass, the sooner I finally get out of here!" Duztin declared before changing into Prime-8.

"Eager to perish, insee" Narcissa replied with a chortle. "Very well then." Prime-8 charged at her, but she suddenly vanished.

"What the..?!" Prine-8 asked while looked around, but stiffened as he could sense her presence behind him.

Prine-8 turned and was about to punch, but she vanished once again. Narcissa reappeared at his right.

"I'm right here." Narcissa taunted before vanishing and reappearing at his left. "No. Here." Narcissa then vanished. And suddenly, six Narcissas appeared, surrounding him.

Prine-8 looked around, taken by surprise.

"Which one of is is the real one?" One Narcissa spoke with a taunting grin. "Is it me?"

Another Narcissa slapped Prime-8 across the face."Or me?"

Prime-8, out of sheer frustration, slammed into the ground, creating an immense shockwave that destroyed all bu one of the Narcissus. Prime-8 was about to punch, but she vanished again.

A series of mirrors then appeared around him, each one reflecting Narcissa's image.

"That's it!" Prime-8 popped his knuckles. "Let's see if breaking mirrors really gives you bad luck!" Prime-8 was about to punch a mirror in front of him, only for his reflection to punch him back.

Prime-8 stumbled a bit, reeling in shock before his reflection on a mirror to his right punched him again.

Prime-8 groaned before tapping I to the Digitrix symbol, changing to Sonicada and flying out of the mirror circle. Narcissa however appeared on top of him and knocked him out of the sky with a downward kick.

Sonicada got back up, and Narcissa reappeared before him.

"You fucking bitch!" Sonicada growled before changing to Firefox. Firefox was about to strike her with his claws, but she vanished once again.

Multiple mirrors then surrounded him, forming a narrow pathway. Firefox ran, but hisnreflection on each mirror sent powerful fireballs at him. Firefox managed to dodge most of them, but he did get hit by a few. Narcissa then replaced in front of him and delivered a roundhouse to knock him away. Another ring of mirrors surrounded both him and Narcissa, and from these mirrors emerged mirror clones of Firefox. Their eyes glowing bright red and having wicked smirks.

"Oh shit!" Firefox groaned out in frustration.

"Cease him, my subjects!" Narcissa commanded, and the Firefox reflections obeyed by ganging un him.


Meanwhile, Damian, Bea, and Verne were storming the castle, trying desperately to find their friend.

"Shit!" Damian swore, looking around. "Where the Hell is she?!"

Verne opened a set of doors, and there he found Narcissa's mirror frame standing idly.

"There!" Verne said, and Bea and Damian entered the room.

Suddenly, Derma, Doji, Succubelle, and Corvoss appeared, blocking their way.

"Why the rush?" Derma asked out.

"We can't have you darlings ruin the fun." Succubelle chimed in as Doji shot a stream of fire at the three.

Corvoss followed it up by flapping his wings to send a mighty gust of wind.

Succubelle unleashed her vine tentacles at Bea, but Damian came in and grabbed them before lighting them on fire, making Succibelle yell out in pain.

"I hope young Dustin's faring well in there!" Verne murmured to himself.


Firefox was warding off his mirror clones. Firedox then got on all fours and lit his tails on fire before spinning them rapidly, destroying every mirror clone. The mirrors that surrounded him vanished, and an army of Narcissas surrounded him.

Firefox changed into Einstrike, then charged hisnhands with electricity which spread across the floor, electrocuting the army of Narcissas. Many of them shattered like glass, but only one, the real one, remained.

Einstrike then fired a blast of electricity towards Narcissa, but she extended her arm and absorbed the electricity before redirecting it. Einstrike sidestepped before changing to Lightspeed and dashing towards her.

Narcissa smirked and vanished, making Lightspeed stop in her tracks.

"KYU TATSU NO KAGUTSUCHI!"

Nine flaming dragon heads struck Lightspeed before she could even react. Making her skid along the floor and revert back to Dustin.

Narcissa smirked, developing Prime-8's eight arms and delivered a barrage of punches before sending him back with an uppercut. Dustin struggled to get up, but Narcissa pinned him down with her right foot.

"Face it, you little whelp!" Narcissa declared, willing a large ax in her hand. "You'll never escape! I've seen all of your tricks! And even then your best was not enough!" Narcissa looks to the Digitrix, smiling wickedly as she raises her ax. "You've used that device for the last time!"

But suddenly, the Digitrix began beeping yet again before Dustin changed to Freakshow. With a smirk, he became intangible and phased out of Narcissa's grip before becoming tangible again and reverting back to Dustin.

"Not all of my tricks, bitch!" Dustin taunted before readying his Digitrix again. "Softwear! Prismatic Donna!"

And in an instant, Dustin was enveloped in the all to familiar bar code egg dome.

In the dome, Dustin levitated as both Softwear and Prisma Donna materialized and slowly began to inch towards him. Once the three made contact, they were enveloped in bright flash.

Once the light faded, the resulting fusion was visible.

It resembled an older and more robotic version of Rarity, most of her body was black with blue circuit lines, pointed green shoulders, a bright green midsection and stiletto boots.

The new transformation was standing on a podium with camera flashes and cheers surrounding her. She then performed a few kicks before flicking her hair dramatically.

"D-VA!" The new form cried out, blowing a kiss to the crowd as the data dome surrounding her vanished.


Given Name: D-Va

What do you get when you cross the technological sentient article of clothing Softwear and the dazzling stunner Prisma Donna? Well, you get the alluring cybernetic damsel herself, D-Va. With the a technologically advanced body of Softwear combined with the flashy and dazzling appeal of Prisma Donna, D-Va is certainly a robotic ass kicker who is all woman.


Narcissa was stumped at seeing D-VA, and was shocked at seeing how gorgeous she was, even more so than her actually.

"You're … you're more gorgeous than me?!" Narcissa muttered out, jealous rage filling her. "You can't be! I'm the only one deemed worthy of such beauty! Nobody should surpass me!"

"What's the matter bitch?" D-Va taunted. "Jealous that I'm hotter than you?"

That got Narcissa mad, and she growled. "I'LL WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!"

D-Va smirked before morphing her arm into a blaster and fired energy pellets at Narcissa. Narcissa span her ax around to deflect each one. D-Va however raised her other arm upwards, making the ax fly out of Narcissa's hands.

Narcissa seethed angrily and vanished before reappearing behind her. D-Va however spun around and kicked her across the face with a roundhouse.

Narcissa was now steaming mad that she conjured twin swords before charging at her in a blind rage. But when she got close enough, D-Va changed her arms into energy blades, knocked the swords out of Narcissa's hands and slashed at her.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Narcissa cried out as a bright light filled the room.


Back outside, Damian, Bea, and Verne were still dealing with their four adversaries.

Verne decided to end this by stomping an electrically charged floor on the ground, sending a wave of electricity that violently electrocuted the four.

And suddenly, Narcissa's mirror frame shined brightly as Dustin flew out. The light died down to reveal Narcissa's human visage, badly banged up.

"Thank God almighty!" Dustin groaned as he got up while the other four vice presidents were shocked.

"He escaped?!" Corvoss asked, dumbfounded by this.

"Now them!" Duatin tuned to face Narcissa. "Unless you don't want that mirror your in busted, I suggest you tell me where that last portal is!"

Narcissa painted, growling in rage.

"In the courtyard!" Narcissa spoke with a glare. Dustin nodded before turning around and letting his way out.

***

The four arrived in the courtyard, standing in front of a portal that resembled a Gothic mirror frame mad of obsidian with a parole and indigo vortex in the center of it.

"Well, looks like it's the end of the line." Duatin said, looking to the four. "Thanks for the help."

"Our pleasure, Mt boy." Verne nodded as Damian went in to give Dustin a noogie.

"It's been one hell of a rife, dude." Damian said with a chuckle. "You're one cool kid."

"Ooh, it's a shame to see you leave!" Bea said as she embraced Dustin in a tight hug like she was loving mother, crying profusely.

"Hey, none of the waterworks." Dustin said, rubbing her back. Damian joined in on the hug, as did Verne. Eventually, the three separated.

With one final wave, Dustin entered the ortal.