• Published 23rd Sep 2023
  • 282 Views, 2 Comments

Special Experience Files (volume 8) - keithsterling



My continuing foot fetish story series enjoy.

  • ...
 2
 282

The Musician CH 5 P1

It has been a really hectic week for me, first reuniting with an old friend and new friend, Doctor Elethea Red Heart, and Doctor Melinda White Heart, the owners of the Heart to Heart medical clinic in Downtown Los Ungulas. It wasn't annoying meeting up with those two mares. Melinda has the most sensitive feet of a mare I have ever met. Her willingness to allow me to torture her super sensitive feet within reason has given me a few great ideas to try on her charming, slender, and shapely coral pink-colored Egyptian bare feet.

Anyway, I make my way to the hillside neighborhood of Morgan, a city situated between Downtown Los Ungulas and Applewood in the American Saddlebred mountains. It is home to several entertainment people. I drove to the address that my old friend gave me. It led me to a large townhouse complex in the city. I parked my vehicle in the street and approached the numeric keypad. I entered the code, and the small gate buzzed open, allowing me onto the grounds.

'My friend told me she lived in the fourth townhouse on the right side of the complex.' I thought as I counted over four houses on the right side of the complex till my finger fell onto that house.

I walked up to the craftsman 1-lite, 2-panel painted wooden front door and rang the doorbell; the door was slowly opened by a very glamorous looking goldish gray earth pony mare with elegance and beautiful long-styled dark gray with lighter gray tint mane and tail. Her elegant 5ft 10in equine figure was attired in a black DJ Jaz sleeveless mare's maxi evening gown whose hemline hit at her ankles with a single side slit that hit just above her knees.

On her smooth, sleekly, muscular goldish gray equine legs were black sheer thigh-high stockings peeping out a bit from the slit was the beautiful lace detail on the welt of the nylons. On her ten-inch long, nylon-clad shaped goldish gray, naturally beautiful, slender, and elegant mare bare feet with zesty red-orange toenail polish were black I Miller slip-on Nalda heeled sandals with three-inch stiletto heels.

Protruding from under the front straps of her sandals were her nylon-clad goldish gray colored ten long, dazzling, shapely, adorable, soft, elegant toes with slight plumpness to them with zesty red-orange colored toenail polish. The most prominent feature on her nylon-clad feet was the second toe that juts out past her big toe, called a flame foot. This earth pony mare was Miss Octavia Melody, a renowned cello player from Coltifornia based in Los Ungulas and an old friend.

"Welcome, Justice (playful giggles when I looked her over). I see you notice how I am dressed." Octavia said, friendly as she shyly smiled, knowing I was looking at her nylon-clad and sandal-clad mare's feet on the end of her long equine legs.

"Are you on your way out, Octavia?" I asked, looking at the earth pony mare's face as Octavia nodded her head no and invited me into her home.

"Not at all, Justice; I just returned about ten minutes before your visit from an early morning rehearsal at the Applewood Bowl in Griffon Park for a concert later this week. Plus, I don’t think you would mind what I am wearing as eventually I will be wearing my evening gown barefooted." Octavia said, knowing as we walked into the living room and over to a small bar.

The conversation between us flowed for several hours as we spoke to each other about diverse subjects till the right time arrived when we would thoroughly discuss the future of her being barefooted in her evening gown.

"Shall we begin, Octavia?" I suggested as Octavia nodded her head and smiled at me. A moment later, I noticed the spark of inspiration she had in her grayish mulberry-colored eyes.

"Would you help me remove my evening gown, Justice? I don't want to dirty this gown. I must wear it during the concert later this week…I'll leave my nylon and sandals on so you may remove them." Octavia said in her melodious voice as we stood up, and she turned around.

I quickly located the zipper closure and unzipped it down to the well-defined small of her back, where her elegance and beautiful long-styled dark gray with a lighter gray tinted tail stuck out a hole in the back of the gown. As she held the illusion neckline with her hand in the front, she directed me toward a nearby closet. She asked me to float her robe to her.

My magic aura formed around the knob, and it slowly opened. Once the door was open, my magic aura was created around a snow leopard printed Liz Claiborne mares long-sleeve below the knee-length robe hanging on a plastic hanger.

Once it arrived, Octavia released the front of the bosom, allowing it to slide off her body to the ground. For a brief moment, I saw her elegant goldish gray semi-nude muscular earth pony body as she stepped out of the evening gown.

Before putting on the snow leopard printed Liz Claiborne's mare's long-sleeve below the knee-length robe and allowed her tail to pop out the hole in the back. She replaced the robe with the evening gown and re-zipped it up, asking me to levitate it back into the closet for her, and I did.

"Now I am ready, Justice," Octavia said casually as she looked quite sexy wearing the snow leopard printed robe with black sheer stockings and slip-on heeled sandals.

"Oh, Justice, could you float my cell phone to me…My aunt and mother will call me when they finish their rehearsal at the Applewood Bowl to visit me. And you know how much the Melody mares like have their feet played with by you." Octavia said nonchalantly as we walked over to a light gray Sophie 5-piece modular sectional with a chaise lounge, floating her cell phone over to her.

Octavia plopped down on the chaise lounge and rested her goldish-gray equine legs on the extended leg rest. The placement of the chaise lounge allowed Tavi to watch the front door of her townhouse for visitors or whoever knocks on her door.

“I just love these slip-on dress sandals you are wearing, Tavi," I said, very pleased, as I quickly slipped her dress sandals off her nylon-clad feet, briefly tickling her nylon-clad elegant, normal-shaped arch, making her squirm. I wrapped my arm around her ankle, trapping her nylon-clad foot before going to work stroking her oval-shaped, gentle round ball of her foot.

"S-stahahhhap!!" Octavia called as her long, dazzling, shapely, lovable toes with slight plush on them wildly splayed and curled in her reinforced toed stockings, trying their best to defend against assault on the ball of her foot.

"N-nomohohohore!!!" Octavia screamed as she used her free nylon-clad foot to push on my shoulder, trying to free her trapped foot.

I waited to allow her to push on my shoulder, trying to free her trapped foot; at the right moment, I opened up my arm as planned, and her free foot slipped under my arm, trapping both of her helpless nylon-clad feet under my arm allowing me to tickle both of the oval-shaped gentle round balls of her feet.

"No-no-no-no nooohohohahaha!!" Octavia screamed, knowing she had just fallen into my trap, and now both balls of her feet were tickled through the sheer fabric of her stockings, making the tickling worse.

"Ahh-ahh!! Red! Just a quick breather, Justice." Octavia called the safe word, asking me to stop tickling the balls of her feet through the sheer fabric of her stockings, allowing her to catch her breath.

“Calming down!" Octavia exclaimed as I opened the bottom hem of the robe, revealing the beautiful lace detail on the welt of the nylons she had on so I could remove them.

I slowly rolled the nylons down her smooth, sleekly muscular, goldish gray equine legs down to her slender ankles before I removed them from her ten inches-long Greek goldish gray, naturally beautiful, slim, and elegant mare bare feet with zesty red-orange toenail polish.

A moment later, her cell phone rang in her hand, and she answered it. As I was admiring her ten inches long Greek shaped goldish gray, naturally beautiful, slender, and elegant mare bare feet with zesty red-orange toenail polish, preplanning the assault on her helpless naked feet. She pulled her feet off the extended leg rest of the chaise lounge, crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other, and placed her other foot on the floor.

"My mother and aunt are visiting me in a few minutes…how would you like to tickle torture three pairs of Melody family feet…it might get quite loud here. Could you cast a silent spell on this home so we don't disturb the neighbors?" Octavia asked, friendly as I quickly cast the silent spell on the home.

With that, Octavia stood up and pip-plopped in her goldish gray Greek-shaped barefeet, muffled by the fresh start two beiges carpeting of the living room as she made her way over to the closet. At the closet she opened the wooden door and walked into the closet. A moment later, she dragged out a folding privacy screen. As she set up the folding privacy screen, I floated her cell phone from the small end table into my hand.

I couldn't help but softly chuckle. Her mother and her aunt used the same foot emoji and texted fifteen minutes to tell Octavia they wanted their feet played with and would arrive in fifteen minutes. I floated her cell phone back onto the small end table just as Octavia returned to the chaise lounge and laid her legs back on the extended leg.

"Now for your punishment, Miss Melody," I said as I took hold of one of her feet. I bent down three of her tiny toes and her big toe, leaving the longer second toe exposed. Suddenly, Octavia's grayish mulberry-colored eyes widened in alarm.

"Nooot, my second toe!! Not my second toohohohohohohoe!!" Octavia squeaked as my lips wrapped around the longer second toe of her foot, and the end of my tongue tickled the underside of her toe pad.

"N-nomohohohore!!" Octavia entreated through her heavy breathing as her second longer toe was her erogenous zone, sexually stimulating this earth pony mare.

I ignore this sexually stimulated earth pony mare pleading for me to remove my lips from the longer second toe of her foot, building more sexual energy in her. At the right moment, I pulled my lips from around her erotic second toe, and she unleashed a relieved sigh. Her grayish mulberry-colored eyes were seething, but that was as far as it went as I exposed the longer second toe of her other foot and threatened to suck on that toe.

"Huff!! That was so uncouth!! Sucking on the sensitive second longer toe of mare barefoot like that Justice." Octavia said with an air of elegance as she crossed her arms over her chest indignantly.

"Oh, don't give me that stuck-up manner, Tavi. I have known you for too long. You enjoy it." I retorted as I ran the pad of my finger up the supple goldish-gray exposed skin on the bottom of her foot, making her jump and yelp with surprise.

"(a fake squeal) Oh Justice, sometimes I forget how long you have known me! (Kiss me on my cheek) And you are right; I did enjoy it." Octavia said, friendly as she lay back down on the chaise lounge, resting her bare feet on my lap, rocking them side to side as I began to massage her feet.

"Ah! Yes, j-just like that…my mother and aunt should be arriving soon." Octavia groaned, resting her back against the backrest of the chaise lounge.

Sitting on my lap were her ten-inch long, Greek-shaped, goldish gray, naturally beautiful, slender, and elegant mare bare feet with zesty red-orange toenail polish. The most prominent feature on her feet was the second toe that juts past her big toe, a flame foot.

The normal shaped arches on both her feet were elegantly curved. Why the oval-shaped gentle round ball of her feet was stunning. On the other end of her elegant arch, it led into supple, curvaceous heels with no hint of roughness or callousness.

Her long, dazzling, shapely, lovable toes had a slight plush. Each of her toenails was beautifully trimmed and shaped and painted with zesty red-orange toenail polish. Why, the skin upon her lovely shaped and refined Greek-shaped bare feet was very supple with superb flowing creases upon this earth pony mare’s feet. My fingers effortlessly glide over the smooth, goldish gray, soft naked skin of this earth pony mare's naturally beautiful, slender, and elegant Greek-shaped bare feet as she hummed to herself relaxed.

"Aaahh…your fingers, Justice, are like maaagiiic," Octavia said, falling deeper and deeper into her very relaxed state of bliss with my fingers rubbing the stress out of her bare feet.

As Octavia's grayish mulberry-colored eyes were about to close, the townhouse front door was opened by a beautiful, slightly older goldish gray earth pony mare with a glamorous, tumbled-styled midnight gray mane and tail. Her elegant 5ft 11in equine figure was attired in a black Sam and Jess floral appliqué sleeveless evening gown whose hemline hit at her ankles with a single side slit that hit just above her knees. On her smooth, sleekly, muscular goldish gray equine legs were black sheer thigh-high stockings peeping out a bit from the slit was the beautiful lace detail on the welt of the nylons.

On her ten-and-one-half-inch goldish gray, lovely, long, narrow, shapely, and refined nylon-clad Roman-shaped bare feet were black Journee collection glitter open-toed mare's Bella heeled sandals with two-and-one-half-inch block heels.

Protruding from under the front straps of her sandals were her nylon-clad ten goldish gray long, dazzling, shapely, adorable, soft, elegant toes with slight plump to them with pumpkin orange colored toenail polish.

The most prominent feature on her feet was the first three nylon-clad toes being the same length and the last two nylon-clad toes curving slightly inward toward the first three nylon-clad toes on her feet. This earth pony mare was Miss Aretha Melody, a renowned harpist and illustrious music agent in Coltifornia based in Los Ungulas, and Octavia's mother and older sister to Agatha.

Behind Octavia's mother was a lovely, slightly older goldish gray earth pony mare with a styled medium gray mane and tail. Her elegant 5ft 11in equine figure was attired in a black SL-fashioned sleeveless embellished evening gown whose hemline hit at her ankles with a single side slit that hit just above her knees. On her smooth, sleekly, muscular goldish gray equine legs were black sheer thigh-high stockings peeping out a bit from the slit was the beautiful lace detail on the welt of the nylons.

On her ten-inch long goldish gray, lovely, long, narrow, shapely, and refined nylon-clad Egyptian-shaped bare feet were black Journee collection mare's Kedzie open-toed wedge sandals with two-and-one-half-inch wedge heels.

Protruding from under the front straps of her sandals were her ten nylon-clad goldish gray long, dazzling, shapely, adorable, soft, elegant toes with slight plumpness to them with burnt/cream orange colored toenail polish.

The most prominent feature on her feet were the two longer nylon-clad big toes on the end of her feet, the rest of her nylon-clad tidy toes slanted downward at a roughly forty-five-degree angle. Allowing her longer and narrower feet to easily fit into the typical-sized mare's shoes. This earth pony mare was Miss Agatha Melody, a renowned violinist and celebrated music composer in Coltifornia, also based in Los Ungulas, and Octavia's aunt and Aretha's younger sister.

"Octavia Melody! I thought I told you to wait for us to get here so all our feet can be played with simultaneously." Aretha said, pretending to be angry as she doesn't know. I took a quick peep at Octavia's text message from her on her cell phone.

"Justice, could you tickle her normal-shaped arches to punish her for me?" Aretha asked as Octavia pretended to widen her eyes in alarm with the request.

"Huh? Mom, don't encourage him like that! He already tickled the balls of my feet through my nylons earlier; it was the worst tickle torture I have endured." Octavia pretended to sulk as I stood up and walked over to the other two mares to hug them.