• Published 23rd Sep 2023
  • 282 Views, 2 Comments

Special Experience Files (volume 8) - keithsterling



My continuing foot fetish story series enjoy.

  • ...
 2
 282

The Jeweler Reprise CH 2

It has been about six months since my adopted niece, Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle Aperture for the Dayspring corporation, reunited with her long lost birth mother, high-end Jewelry designer Filomena Amore Aperture, the owner and operator of Jeweled Saddle Jewelry Company, a high-end custom jewelry-making business in the city of Grazing Hills in Los Ungulas in Califoalnia.

During those six months, Cadence has visited her birth mother on numerous occasions, sometimes alone or with her husband, Galeron Shining Armor Sparkle. The two mares have learned all about each other after twenty-one years apart. On this day, I drove to Filomena's English revival manor home in the city of grazing hills carrying the proofs for her Jewelry advertising campaign done by the Dayspring Corporation.

Who am I…I am a majestic and handsome-looking dark blue unicorn stallion with a short textured cut crimson red mane and tail. My 6ft 5in athletic equine figure was in a Limelight yellow short-sleeve solid interlock polo shirt and gray asphalt-colored tapered athletic fit jeans. On my twelve-inch long socked dark blue bare feet were taupe black lace-up sneakers. I am Chief Marketing Officer Justice Silverlight for the Dayspring Corporation and CEO Celestia Silverlight's husband.

As I parked my white crystal-powered Jaguar XE 25t premium in front of Miss Filomena Amore Aperture's home, I reached into the backseat to retrieve my portfolio with the proofs for her Jewelry advertising campaign to review.

'I could have asked her to come to Canterlot Trade Center in downtown Los Ungulas to review the proofs for her Jewelry advertising campaign. But after finding out, she's very open, like her daughter Cadence…to allowing me to look at her twelve and two-third-inch Egyptian wickedly gorgeous and exquisite, curvy and slender grayish heliotrope colored lovely slender Egyptian bare feet…How can I not meet her at her home? For some fun with her Egyptian shaped wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender grayish heliotrope colored lovely slender bare feet.’ I thought as I made my way up to the front door of her home, hoping she had a pair of shoes that could be easily removed from her feet.

"After the meeting, of course," I comment to myself as I knock on the front door of Filomena Amore Aperture's home, waiting for her to answer.

Slowly, the one-lite, one-panel spectrum satin glass lead mahogany front double door is opened by a Glamorous-looking grayish heliotrope-colored Alicorn mare with a well-styled pale, light grayish arctic blue mane and tail. Her 5ft 1in lovely equine figure was attired pineapple yellow mare’s perfect blouse and black mare's high rise curvy skinny fit jeans. Her long, muscular Alicorn legs were hidden by the pant legs of her jeans. And folded on her back were her large heliotrope colored feathered bird wings.

Poking out from the bottom hem of her jeans were white cotton quarter-length socks, and on her twelve and two-third-inch Egyptian-shaped, wickedly gorgeous, and exquisite curvy slender grayish heliotrope-colored lovely slender Egyptian shaped bare feet were white mare sneakers.

This Alicorn mare was high-end Jewelry designer Filomena Amore Aperture, the owner and operator of Jeweled Saddle Jewelry Company, and my adopted niece, Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle, her long lost birth mother.

"(a smile formed on Filomena's snout) Welcome, Justice. Did you bring the proofs of my Jewelry advertising campaign to review and approve?” Filomena asked as she let me into her home.

"I did Filomena…Hopefully, you approve of the proofs…so on Monday, I can give the okay to Emerald." I answered as I heard Filomena playfully chuckle when she caught me taking a quick look at her sneakers-clad feet after she closed her front door.

“That unicorn mare…Her name is Emerald Luster; she is a quite creative mare. I have been very impressed with her creativity for my Jewelry advertising campaign…to the point that I asked her to recommend a nail salon in town.” Filomena said nonchalantly as she tapped her finger against the lower half of her snout.

"Oh, you did, Filomena…well, Emerald is quite good at recommending nail salons around town. My wife uses the Orchid Salon to look her best for all her manicures and pedicures." I commented as I noticed the subtle smile on her snout.

"The Orchid Salon is the one she recommended to me…So yesterday, I made an appointment with the business for a manicure and pedicure to test them out." Filomena explained as we walked into her medium-sized great room so she could look over and approve the proofs.

This was the first time I saw her medium-sized great room perfectly. All the walls in the room were painted in a linen-white color scheme with a light gray strip near the top of the ceiling. On the north-facing wall, it had two large three-panel sliding windows; on the west wall, it had a single large arched window. Situated just in front of a sizeable arched window was a gray Chrestner dining table with four chairs.

Right before us, left of the opening, was a white Tanavi five-piece modular sectional. Across from the sectional was a two-piece loveseat, and right of the sectional was a three-piece sofa. Right in the middle of this seating area was an oversized accent ottoman. Most of the room was lit by stunning pendant lighting, and over the dining table was gorgeous ceiling lighting.

With that, we walked over to the gray Chrestner dining table in front of the large arched window, which allowed plenty of natural light onto the table. I unzip the portfolio with proofs and lay them out how they appear in the advertising campaign. For the next few minutes, Filomena reviewed the proofs with a fine toothcomb, rearranging the order of the proofs to her liking. When Filomena finished with a few changes to the order of the advertising campaign, the Alicorn mare had a massive smile on her snout and signed off on the project.

"With you signing off with the project, Miss Aperture…on Monday, I can hand it over to Emerald…so…." I said as I was cut off by Filomena as I was putting the proofs back into the portfolio.

"You want to get at my feet, Mr. Silverlight…It would be my pleasure. It's a good thing I just got back from a shopping trip…My feet are a bit sore from walking around the mall…Even those I was wearing comfortable sneakers." Filomena explains as I follow her over the great room's sitting area.

She plopped down on one end of the two-piece modular loveseat and waited for me to sit on the other end. She put her feet onto my lap once I got comfortable on the loveseat. I slowly untied the laces of her sneakers and took them off her feet. I was immediately hit by the citrus scent of lemons wafting off her socked feet resting on my lap and the lovely shape of her feet locked in her socks.

I slowly rolled the socks up her feet, tickling each exposed section as they were revealed till her toes were revealed. I couldn't believe how velvety smooth the skin on the bottom of Miss Aperture's feet was. It would instinctively wrinkle up from the slight touch of my fingers on them. As I tossed the shoes and socks away, left resting on my lap were her twelve-and-a-half-inch long Egyptian-shaped, wickedly gorgeous, and exquisite curvy grayish heliotrope colored bare feet with dandelion yellow toenail polish.

Her typically shaped arches were exquisitely shaped with a generous smooth curve to them, making her naked feet very appealing and high enough to be inviting. The midfoot led into luscious, curved, soft round balls of her feet that smoothly flowed into soft round heels, accentuating her Egyptian-shaped, wickedly gorgeous, exquisite, sexy, curvy feet.

It continues up to her forefoot, containing her shapely toe stems topped with ten shapely but superb elegant toes. I could clearly tell that her big toes were the longest on her feet. The rest of her toes gently taper off the end of her feet at the ideal forty-five-degree angle. I could see with her socks removed that the grayish heliotrope-colored soles of her feet were velvety smooth and easily wrinkled. She scrunched her toes down before smoothing out once again as she straightened them.

I rested her soft round heel in the palm of my hand and pressed the other hand against the top of her foot. I brought her foot up to my snout, and using the side of my tongue, I licked the edge of her foot from her heel to her toes. Instantly, the skin on the bottom of Filomena's foot scrunches up as her shapely but superbly elegant toes curled and splayed in response to my tongue, tracing the contour of the side of her bare foot.

I unleash an audible gasp as Justice's rough tongue traced the contours of the side of my barefoot he rested in the palm of his hand. My long, muscular Alicorn leg instinctively tensed up from his tongue, licking the side of my foot; the well-done pedicure I had done a few weeks ago only increased the sensitivity of my already hopelessly ticklish foot. My moderate arctic blue eyes widened in alarm as he eyed the exquisitely shaped, generously smooth curved arch of my other foot that was very appealing and high enough to be inviting.

I shook my equine head wildly no as Justice's cobalt blue eyes were locked on my very ticklish, smooth, curved arch. I knew the only way to escape the torment of my delicate, soft, curved, arch was to fly away. I readied my feathered bird wings to extend from my back to escape. But Justice, being very familiar with the bare feet of a female Alicorn, quickly pressed a point on the sole of my foot, causing my wings to refuse to open; before I could get it going, he pressed a second point on the sole of my foot, blocking my magic use.

With my wings and magic rendered useless, Justice created two deep royal blue spikes out of his pure magic energy and replaced his fingers with the spikes. The blunt ends of the two tips kept firm pressure on the two points on the sole of my foot, leaving me helpless.

With me helpless, Justice moved forward, sitting between my legs; I tried my best to dislodge the spikes pressing the points on the sole of my foot by flexing my foot.

But to no avail; the darn spikes moved along with each of my movements, continuing to keep pressure on the two points on the bottom of my foot. My equine face grows chalky. I was focusing on the two spikes on the bottom of my foot. I never realized that Justice held my other foot; he brought that foot up to his snout and used the side of his tongue to trace the contour of my exquisitely shaped, generously smooth curve arch.

The assault of his tongue in my arch throws me into bouts of uncontrollable laughter. This lasted for only a few minutes, but it felt like forever to me. As I caught my breath, Justice dispelled the two spikes, pressing the two points on the bottom of my foot. He pushed together my shapely ankles and tied a magic rope around them to secure them. Using either end of the magic rope, he tied them around my longer big toes, gently pulling them back, hindering my toe wiggles.

With my feet very secure, he rested my smooth, soft, round heels in the palm of his hand and brought them up once again in front of his snout. I unleashed a prolonged squeal as his tongue glided effortlessly along the velvety smooth grayish heliotrope-colored wrinkly bare soles of my feet.

'I am in heaven…It had been so long since I allowed any stallion to make love to my Egyptian-shaped, wickedly gorgeous, exquisite, sexy, curvy feet…Oh, this feels so wonderful upon the velvety smooth grayish heliotrope-colored wrinkly bare soles of my feet. By all the mercies, don't lick my exquisitely shaped, generously smooth curved arches. My Alicorn body can't take any more stimulation.’ I thought as my moderate arctic blue eyes darted maniacally about picking out objects from around my great room as he continued gliding his tongue across the expanse of the velvety smooth grayish heliotrope-colored wrinkly bare soles of my feet.

‘I could feel Filomena’s Egyptian-shaped, wickedly gorgeous and exquisite, sexy, curvy feet begin to tense up each time my tongue was applied to her, even increasing sensitivity upon the velvety smooth, grayish heliotrope-colored wrinkly bare soles of her feet.' I thought as my tongue continued, causing the velvety smooth grayish heliotrope-colored wrinkly bare soles of her feet to wrinkle under the pressure of my tongue.

Filomena suddenly grunted as my tongue entered into the exquisitely shaped, generously smooth curved arches of her feet that were very appealing and high enough to be inviting. Filomena groaned, very satisfied as my tongue played in her feet' exquisitely shaped, generously smooth curved arches. But I was not done with her Egyptian wickedly gorgeous and exquisite, sexy curvy feet. I gently set her smoothly flowing, soft round heels back down on the two-piece modular loveseat.

I dispelled the magic rope holding her longer big toes set them free, and once again brought her tied feet up to my mouth, and in turn, I sucked on each of her taste eight smaller shapely but superb elegant toes one by one. The moment I sucked on her longer big toes, she unleashed a prolonged deep throaty moan went she climaxed. It was that very moment that I was waiting for to begin torturing those Egyptian-shaped, wickedly gorgeous, and exquisite, sexy, curvy feet of Miss Aperture.

I securely wrapped my arm around her tied Egyptian-shaped, wickedly gorgeous, and exquisite sexy curvy feet, exposing the velvety smooth grayish heliotrope-colored wrinkly bare soles of her feet. I created a stiff magic feather and slowly stroked the wrinkly bare soles of Filomena's overstimulated feet from her climax.

The sudden assault on her overstimulated feet caused her to squirm and buck wildly on the loveseat as her Alicorn body was susceptible to her climax. I continued torturing those velvety smooth grayish heliotropes colored wrinkly bare soles of her feet for several hours, not allowing her to climax again.

"By the sun's blessing, Mercy!" I screamed the safe words we agreed on during our phone conversation to set up our meeting.

“I must say Filomena…You have more endurance than your own daughter does…After one hour, she would scream for the tickle torture to stop. Unless she was into it." I commented, dispelling the magic rope from around Filomena's ankles to free her.

"My daughter mentioned that you were quite good at tickling and making love to the barefeet of mares, Mr. Silverlight," I said with great respect as Justice massaged my overstimulated feet, calming my overexcited nerve ending in my feet.

“(bring Filomena barefeet up to my nostril) Plus your feet, Filomena…have that wonderful cinnamon and vanilla scent from your moisturizer that you rub on your feet to keep them supple," I said, complementing as it caused Filomena to shyly chuckle and blush as I continued sniffing her Egyptian-shaped wickedly gorgeous, and exquisite, sexy, curvy feet.

"My daughter also mentions that you are quite a flatterer, especially when a mare has sexy curvy feet like me," I said, flatter as Justice examined the stellar pedicure on my ten shapely but superb elegant long toes.

"You have perfect wrinkles upon those velvety smooth grayish heliotropes colored wrinkly bare soles of your, Filomena. Just like your daughter Cadence." I commented as Filomena nodded, allowing me to suck on the longer, shapely but superbly elegant big toe of her sexy curvy foot.

“(Softly moans) My longer, shapely but superbly elegant big toes of my sexy curvy feet are really enjoying being sucked on," I said, savoring the suction being applied to my five shapely but superbly long toes of my sexy curvy foot.

As Justice was starting to suck on the other five toes of my left sexy curvy foot, we both heard the front door of my home open and the click-clack of shoes on the rustic natural-colored oak smooth engineered hardwood flooring of my foyer coming toward the great room. Through the opening appears my daughter Cadence Sparkle Aperture wearing a green round-neck short-sleeve blouse and slim-fit jeans with casual strap sandals.

She casually walks into the great room and hugs and kisses me as usual. My daughter follows that up by hugging and kissing her uncle Justice before sitting on the oversized accent ottoman in front of the two-piece modular loveseat in the room to wait. I gape in stunned silence when Justice casually asks Cadence to remove her mare's desert breeze adobe princess strap sandals with flat heels from her slenderly gracefully rounded, gorgeous pair of light pink Egyptian-shaped bare feet with bright blue toenail polish.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, and without hesitation, my daughter Cadence reached down to her sandals and unbuckled the adjustable straps on them, taking them off. I was dumbfounded. As if my daughter could read her uncle's mind, she stood up and pip-popped to the other side of the loveseat behind him before graciously placing her slenderly gracefully rounded gorgeous pair of light pink Egyptian-shaped bare feet with bright blue toenail polish onto the loveseat.

The surprise continued for me as Justice, and my daughter Cadence started a casual conversation between them as her uncle played with her slenderly, gracefully rounded, gorgeously shaped pair of light pink Egyptian-shaped bare feet with bright blue toenail polish. As if they forgot about me, I pip-popped in my Egyptian wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy bare feet over to my bar to serve myself hard apple cider on the rocks and wait.

"Huh?" I exclaimed, setting my glass down on top of the bar.

"Your feet are not getting away that easily, Mother! Bring those Egyptian wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy bare feet back over to this loveseat now…My uncle wants to torture both our feet at the same time." Cadence says, insisting as I pip-popped back over to the loveseat, replacing my bare feet on Justice's lap with my daughter.

For the remainder of that day into the evening, my home was filled with maniacal laughter as Justice tickled torture our sensitive Alcorn size bare feet simultaneously. Before long, these two very ticklish Alicorn mares were in hysterics in no time. The sensations shot up our long Alicorn legs and exploded in our mind. As we both screamed in ticklish misery, we were planning a much larger tickle party sometime later because Justice knew many more ticklish mares who would love to be tickled tortured by Justice upon their naked feet.

The one particular Alicorn mare that would be the guest of honor at the tickle party due to her relatively large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious Greek-shaped bare feet with sexy deep sets, and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes with her second toe sticking out past her big toe that are perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet, his beloved wife Celestia Silverlight.