• Published 17th Mar 2024
  • 191 Views, 0 Comments

Inspiration Manipulation - PinkamenaGoneCrazy



An Alternate ending to the Inspiration Manifestation.

  • ...
 0
 191

Perfect.

Perfect

Rarity smiled, this was absolutely perfect. With the book, everything was going to be exactly how she wanted it to be. No more hate, everypony would love this. Everypony would love their new looks.

Rarity looked at the book on her vanity. “Oh, how’ll be so much help for me, darling~” she grinned, her eye twitched. Her book was her new best friend, no wonder Twilight loved reading. This book was perfect, no, more than perfect! Her friends would appreciate her work too, once they found out how great their lives would be.

————————————

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville, and it wasn’t just any day in ponyville, today was a festival! Pinkie Pie was ecstatic! “Festivals are so amazing! They’re like parties but bigger, and fun, and more ponies, and just-“ Pinkie squealed in delight while Twilight continued reading her book. “Mhm”. She wasn’t really paying attention much to Pinkie. She was excited too, she loved the festivals in Ponyville just as much as her pink friend, but she didn’t show it as much. She wondered how it would turn out. Fluttershy for once was excited to, she smiled at Pinkie’s confusing antics. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were also talking about how great it was going to be. Little did they know, they’re entire lives were about to change.

————————————

Rarity had her usually quaint hair in a messy bun, she was taking notes. Notes on how to change everyone’s life. “Of course, Fluttershy would have to be more confident. Hm Hm. . .rainbow dash. . .yes! It’s perfect!” She grinned maniacally. Really, she had to thank Spike for the book. Now no pony would hate her. Everypony would love her. Everypony would thank her. Everypony would worship her. She would be their new lord. She may have been getting too ahead of herself but there was no stopping now.

Spike watched Rarity go into a rabbit hole of madness. He was beginning to regret giving her that book. He had to get it somehow. . . But nothing came to mind. He sighed, he didn’t want to let Twilight and his other friends down but at the same time he didn’t want to let Rarity down. Rarity was so beautiful. Surely, it wouldn’t hurt too much. At least he hoped.

~~ time skip ~~


The festival was a success, Fluttershy was walking home with Applejack. “Thanks for walking home with me, but you didn’t have to.” Fluttershy said in a shy manner. “Well, that’s wat frien’s ar for!” Applejack lowered her hat. “Ah’ll see ya on the bright side Fluttershy!” She began to walk off. It was a cool night in ponyville, the wind breezing in AppleJack’s hair, the wonderful nightly air, The hoof steps behind her. . Wait. Applejack whipped around. “Oh! It’s just you Rarity!” She sighed in relief. “But wat’ are you doin’ out here alone?” She tilted her head. She looked at Rarity’s appearance, it was unlike her usual quaint, all prettied up self. Her hair was disheveled, make up stains from her eyes, and something else about her was different. “Well hello there darling! I have an offer for you!” She cooed, getting closer to AppleJack. “Rarity? Wat’ in tarnation are you talkin’ ‘bout? You know we don’ do offers besides those Zap Apples!” AppleJack frowned. She saw her friend frown too, under her disheveled hair, but it soon turned into a grin. “Oh Darling~ I don’t think you have a choice!” She soon growled, using her magic to pin AppleJack to a near by alleyway.

“Now listen here AJ. . .” She scowled, her voice in a low growl. “You’re going to listen to my offer or else, not like you have a choice. . .” She muttered the last part. “Or else wat?” Applejack raised an eyebrow. Rarity grabbed a doll of AppleBloom and crushed it. “AppleBloom! No!” Applejack shrieked. She didn’t want her family to get hurt. “Ok! Ok! Ah’m listening!” Rarity grinned after hearing this. “So darling, I heard your little farm is running low on money and I thought I could help~ Hm?” She looked at AppleJack’s worried face and cackled “oh don’t worry~ I’m great at business!” Applejack remained silent, too scared to fight back. “Starting tomorrow, you will make a beauty cream out of your apples and sell them at a fantastic price!” Applejack’s eyes widened. “And once you find some customers, well, who knows!” Rarity cackled. “Don’t even bother saying no, now off you go!” Rarity trotted away, leaving AppleJack in a state of shock.


“Wat just happened?!” She asked herself. Had Rarity just threatened her? To make money for her? She was surprised and stunned. “Ah’m so sorry Applebloom.” She whispered to her self. She felt so guilty. Why couldn’t she do more? She wouldn’t let Rarity get away with this. She had to do something, before it got worse.

But Applejack might’ve been too late.

——————————

The air was warm, the sun was shining, and all of Ponyville was having a glorious day. The town square was bustling and crowded. Busy ponies were making their busy way through the streets. All the pony folk seemed to have somewhere to be. All, except Rainbow Dash. Everything was doing great in Ponyville. Rainbow Dash soared through the air, the wind flowing through her mane. Sun shining, birds singing, foals laughing. She felt as if this day couldn’t possibly go wrong. Suddenly a fellow Pegasus approached her. “Rainbow Dash!” The Pegasus called. “Yeah?” Rainbow asked. “There’s a Unicorn calling your name, maybe go check that out.” The Pegasus said in a calm manner. Rainbow nodded and thanked them for letting her know. She soon flew down and saw Rarity. “Hey Rares!” Rainbow greeted her friend happily. “Need something?” The unicorn looked rather upset and tired. “Rainbow! We were supposed to meet up! Now come on! No time to waste!” Rarity beckoned Rainbow. Rainbow was confused but followed anyways. “Alright! No need to be impatient”

They were soon lead to the Rarity’s boutique. “So, why are we here again Rarity?” Rainbow said confusedly. Rarity giggled. “You’re going to help me darling!” She had a creepy grin. Rainbow was a little creeped out by this but shrugged it off. “Alright! I’ll help with whatever it is!” Rainbow smiled. Eager to help a friend. “Just stay still darling. . .” Rarity cooed in a creepy tone, before blasting Rainbow with magic, making a dress appear on Rainbow. It was a dark, magenta, silky, long sleeved dress. It had golden lining and marking near the end. “What the?- “ Rainbow flinched and looked at the dress. “Rarity! What’s with this? I told you I hate dresses! Haven’t we know each other long enough to know that?” Rainbow scolded at the unicorn. “Oh yes, yes darling. . . However, I have to do this for our own good! This town won’t be perfect enough! I have to make everything better. .and I know just how to do it!” She began applying the make-up on Rainbow while holding her still with Magic. “you’re crazy. . .” Rainbow muttered while Rarity just cackled. “Don’t be so mean Rainbow!” Rarity teased.


She waved as Rainbow boarded the train with her contract in hoof. Rainbow scowled at Rarity. What happened to the friendship between them? Did it all mean nothing to Rarity? She took her seat on the train. She cursed internally. She would make Rarity pay for what she did. She wanted justice.

——————————

“Two down, three more to go” She looked at her checklist, she wondered who she would go for next. She considered going after Twilight but didn’t have a plan yet, she would save best for last. However, there was one option she had.

She knocked on Fluttershy’s door. “Fluttershy Darling!~” She called. A Teal eye peaked out. “uhm hello rarity. .” Fluttershy mumbled timidly. “Mind if I come in?” Rarity grinned. “We need to talk about a rather personal matter.” Rarity said. “oh my, well, come in.” Fluttershy invited, ready to hear about her friend’s internal struggles. Rarity walked into the cottage. “I’ll make us some tea” Said Fluttershy as she walked to the stove and grabbed a kettle. Rarity sat down. “It’s just that, I want to help more ponies.” Rarity sighed. “But it seems nopony needs my help.” She looked down at the table. Fluttershy gently placed the tea on the table. “That’s very generous of you, Rarity. I’m sure somepony will come to you if they need help.” She comforted her friend. Rarity smiled slightly. “What about you Fluttershy? Don’t you need help?” Rarity asked her friend. “Well, I guess you can say I want to make more friends. I don’t know where to start though. I’m afraid other ponies could judge.” Fluttershy mumbled. Rarity grinned, this was a perfect opportunity! “Well, I think could help.” Rarity caressed Fluttershy’s hair as Fluttershy tilted her head. “You see, me and Twilight have been practicing some spells. . .and I know just how to help you!” She grinned eerily, making Fluttershy shift uncomfortably. “Can I borrow an animal?” Rarity asked her friend. “Uhm sure, but they won’t be hurt, will they?” Fluttershy asked timidly. “Oh no no, everything will be alright.” Rarity said in a mock comforting tone as she went towards a mouse. She soon turned it into a tall, bulky white Earth pony. He had light blue hair and green emerald green eyes. Fluttershy gasped in fear. “Rarity, w-what happened to Mr. Mousy?” She looked at the newly made earth pony. “ oh, your mouse? No, this is your new admirer! His name is Diamond Shine!” Rarity chuckled.

“Fluttershy. . .I love the way your hair is so long and smooth” The earth pony said soothingly. “Oh, uhm, Thank you?” Fluttershy mumbled. Rarity looked at the hummingbird and turned it into a light mint green Pegasus with black fluffy hair and dark blue eyes. “Hummingway!” Fluttershy shrieked. “Rarity! Stop! They don’t need this!” She begged her friend. “They don’t, but you do!” Rarity ignored her friends pleased and turned the brown bear into a bulky brown stallion with straight beige hair and big sunglasses covering his eyes. “Rarity! Please stop!” Fluttershy begged again “I don’t want this!” She watched as more animals turned into different ponies as Rarity just cackled. “But you asked to be more social!” Rarity said as another pony complimented Fluttershy. “Yes! But not like this!” Fluttershy sobbed, why would her friend do this? "I just want friends in a normal way! Nothing like this!"

By a few hours, almost all of Fluttershy's animals were turned into wonderful stallions. Rarity smiled at her work and looked at her sobbing friend. "don't be too sad now, Fluttershy. Isn't this what you wanted?" She had that eerie, crooked, toothed grin. Fluttershy just sobbed, unable to speak. It seemed like all the noise was getting louder. She scrambled upstairs, locking her door and breathing heavily. Many thoughts were running through her head but we're interrupted by the loud banging on her door. "please. . ." her voice quavered. "STOP!" she shrieked loudly. She flew out the window, running away. The stallions chased her. "Fluttershy! Don't ignore us!" Said one pegasus with a deep blue coat.

——————————

Rarity was proud of her work, however, this next one would be tricky. But, surely this one wouldn't disobey her. She walked to the pastel, sugary looking bakery. She opened the door. Pinkie perked up. "Rarity!" She squeaked. "Hiya there! What would you like to order?" Pinkie smiled. Rairty shook her head. “Oh, I’m not here to order anything darling. I need to ask you a favor. Could we go upstairs?” Rarity smiled. Pinkie thought for a minute, even though the answer would obviously be yes. “Of course!” She hopped away from the counter. While heading towards Pinkie room, Pinkie talked about how fun the festival was. “There were so many balloons and everyone was smiling! Part of me kinda wished Cheese came, but eh, he’s probably busy! And you guys were there, so it was alright!” She opened the door to her room. “So what are we gonna talk about Rarity?” She smiled. Rarity smiled. “So, about you and Cheese, is there something special going on?” Pinkie’s mouth opened to object, to say they’re just friends. But, wouldn’t that be a lie? She did kinda admire how he admired her and she admired him, but that’s not what crush is; is it? Pinkie shook her head “Silly rarity! He’s my friend! Like everyone!” She smiled. Rarity just grinned. “Well, I can help you impress him.” Her voice lowered to a whisper. “I heard, violins are very popular.” She smiled. Pinkie blinked and shook her head. “No, no love here! But, I wanna try the violin! For fun!”

This was Rarity’s chance, she grinned eerily and said. “Well, I’ll help you!” She used her magic and zapped a violin in Pinkie’s hooves. “Wowie rarity!” She smiled. She tried playing one note, it came off as a horrible screech, but nonetheless. She was happy to start.


Though, after an hour, Pinkie became tired. “Let’s stop here Rarity!” She smiled, she lightly began to put the violin in the case, but as she did, it electrocuted her. “Ow!” She tried again, but it kept zapping her until she put it back on her shoulder. “Rarity! What’s wrong with it?” She squeaked. “You won’t stop until I say so Pinkie. Don’t you want to get better?” Rarity growled. Pinkie looked down. “I- I guess so.” Rarity smiled. “Then keep it going.” Rarity began to head downstairs. She cackled maniacally. Maybe Rarity was right, she’ll just have to try better! She kept playing. But it got darker, her hooves were beginning to hurt. Her eyes felt tired. But she had to keep playing. The music sheets were starting to become blurry. As she slowly drifted to sleep. Only to be electrocuted again. “Owie!” She screeched. She looked up and saw Rarity. “Are you getting tired, Darling?~” Rarity cooed. Pinkie nodded. Teary eyed. “Well, if you play this piece without any mistakes, I’ll let you sleep.” Rarity smiled. Pinkie jumped up, the piece was fairly easy. She began playing, until she kept getting zapped.

“Too Low.” Zap
“Too Sharp” Zap
“You’re Rushing!” Zap!

Was everything wrong to Rarity? She didn’t like the violin anymore, she wanted to drop it, but it would zap her again. And Rarity laughed. Pinkie sobbed, was Rarity even her friend anymore? She just wanted answers.

——————————

Twilight was concerned, it all started when Rainbow Dash suddenly left Ponyville without saying a thing. Then Fluttershy began begging for Twilight’s help to hide her from a mob of Stallions. Applejack also began selling her Apples and making beauty cream and Pinkie. . .she hadn’t seen her in weeks. Mr. And Mrs. Cake couldn’t say anything about it either for some odd reason. Twilight had then called Rarity to come over. Maybe she knew what was going on. When Rarity arrive, she looked different, her hair was disheveled, her make-up was draining and she had this crazed look on her face. “Welcome Rarity, I know this is out of nowhere but I’m really concerned for our friends. A few days ago they all changed. . .Fluttershy’s been followed by a bunch of stallions, Rainbow Dash has gone missing, Applejack has been making beauty cream and Pinkie. . .I don’t even know what’s going on. . Do you?” Twilight asked her friend. Rarity smirked “oh, I just made their lives a bit better. No harm done.” Rarity said in a calm tone. Twilight’s jaw dropped. “You what?!” She gasped. Rarity scrunched her face. An unhappy customer? That simply won’t do! Rarity had to do something! She zapped the books in the library to be fashion magazines with the latest trends. “Rarity! Stop this!” Twilight stamped her hoof to show authority, flaring her wings out. Rarity smirked then put on a frown. “But Twilight, I’ve been feeling so bad that I just want to help! Am I wrong for helping a friend” She cooed. Twilight looked around nervously, sighing. “I guess not. I am the princess of friendship” Yeah, she was doing this for her special friend. Rarity smiled. “Great! Now I know you want your books back, however. . .you’ll need to make 100 friends first! Then you can have your regular books!”

Twilight pondered it a bit, she did want her books back, and maybe she could stop Rarity and whatever she was doing with her friends. “I guess so.” She was hesitant, something felt wrong, she couldn’t place a hoof on it. “Don’t worry darling! I Pinkie promise!” Rarity said to her worried friend.

Pinkie Promises are gold. They should never be broken.