• Published 11th Sep 2023
  • 1,026 Views, 11 Comments

Brightdawn - Betty_Starlight



Misty decides to be forward about her crush on Izzy

  • ...
8
 11
 1,026

Chapter 3: Cutting Ties

Izzy sat down on the other side of the table with a somber expression on her face, “Uh, Misty! We need to talk!”

My eyes widen, “Oh?”

She smiles solemnly and nods her head, “Mhm! Now Misty, how do you feel about Opaline?”

I frown, “Well, I think she’s evil and downright despicable for using me the way she did and I know now that her evil has no place in Equestria among ponies…”

Her eyes widen, “Well, she kinda knows you’re gay now!”

I grimace, “Wait, what? How would you know about that?”

“Well, I kinda got a letter shoved into my mailbox… It’s on the table if you wanna read it, but basically, it’s saying not to bother coming back…” Izzy says while placing extra emphasis on kinda.

WHAT?” I yell out before getting off the chair to scramble to the other side of the surrounding table to the desk behind and lift the piece of paper with my magick so I can get a clearer look in the light…

It said:

Dear, traitor

I know full well about your liaisons with the blue idiot unicorn and I wanted to congratulate you on both being gay and finally being completely useless to me! I’ll admit, that I did consider taking you as hostage when you returned, but you see, if I do that, then that gives your friends a reason to come after me. This way, there’s zero contact between us and you won’t disturb me until I make my next move. I’m raising the bridge and between the winds keeping away pesky pegasi and your inability to cross it, I’m quite safe I assure you…

You’ll never stop me!

Opaline

PS: I always knew you were worthless, but gay to boot! My, how this story just gets better and better!

Izzy suddenly speaks up from behind me, “Well uh, you know how we’re gay together now?”

I turn my body back to her and nod, “Well, right! That was the plan! We’re lesbians now!”

Izzy frowns, “I’m guessing Opaline sees that as bad?”

At that point, something snapped inside of me… I stare at the other unicorn deep into her red eyes and say, “You know what? Opaline’s opinion doesn’t matter!” before smiling at my lover, “I love you Izzy!” and suddenly, my eyes widen when I frown and it suddenly hits me… I couldn’t care less what she thinks about me at this stage… I’m finally free!

Izzy stares at me carefully, “You know, your betrayal and sexual preferences aren’t really connected, right?”

I stare back at her when I snap to reality again, “Well, right, but um, “I stare at her carefully. “how did you find out you’re gay, anyway? I mean, are you attracted to stallions at all Izzy?”

She nods, “Well, yeah! I’m bisexual!”

I frown, “Well I’m uh, not… I’m uh, attracted to other mares…” I look down. “I-I’m gay… “

She frowns, “Simple as that?”

I look up at her and smile dimly, “Yup! Simple as that! I’m not really attracted to stallions at all!” I widen my eyes. “And if Opaline has a problem with that, she can suck it!”*

Her own pupils enlarge, “Whoa, Misty!”

I stare back at her with fire in my eyes beneath a furrowed brow, “Look, Izzy! I’ve been told MY WHOLE LIFE how to act, what to wear, who I can see, and even who I was allowed to love, and I’m sick of it! I’m taking control, right here and now! To Tartarus with Opaline! I’m staying here and I love you!” before softening my gaze and smiling. “Um, I can stay here with you now, right? I can’t really go back to the castle anymore!”

<*****>

And so anyway, that’s why I now found myself spooning the blue unicorn mare, who’s currently holding me from behind in her forehooves…

“You okay Misty?”

My eyes widen, “Uh, y-yeah! Why wouldn’t I be?”

She holds me tightly, “Well, this is your new home and I wanna make sure you feel welcome!”

I stare at the wall when it dawns on me what she just said… New home? I suddenly wondered if I ever really had a place with Opaline? I snuggle down into her hooves, “Thank you so much for rescuing me Izzy!”

“AW! I’m not just gonna leave you out there! Besides, my bed is big enough for the two of us!”

And only just then did it occur to me what I was doing… I was being lovingly held by this other mare in bed now and it felt…great! I murmur, “I love you Izzy!”

“I love you too, Misty!” She says before happily nuzzling the nape of my neck with her muzzle.

“He he! Stop it! That tickles, jerk!”

“Not yet!” She says before using her snout to get in a few more playful nuzzles!

I giggle some more, “Knock it off!”

“Make me!” She says before nuzzling some more!

“Oh, that’s it!” I say before moving forward out of her hooves and turning around and putting my forehooves underneath her front pits for revenge tickles!

Suddenly, there’s a knock on Izzy’s...our bedroom door while she’s giggling and fidgeting and trying to get away from my forehooves of death…

“Who is it!” She manages to stammer out in between giggles.

“It’s me! Sunny! Are you two decent? I can come in, right?”

Izzy swats at me with her right hoof and whispers, “Stop it!” before raising her neck to stare up at her door, “Come in Sunny! It’s fine!”

The door opens and in walks an orange earth pony with a wavy wisteria mane as she stares at me with her cerulean eyes, “You sure you two weren’t doing anything?”

Izzy smiles at her as I turn my body around to stare at Sunny while still on the bed, “Oh, no! Misty was tickling me as revenge for nuzzling her!”

I nod quickly with a stoic expression on my muzzle and say mechanically, “Yes ma’am! I was not doing anything weird or sexual, I assure you!”

“Not yet, anyway!” Izzy says.

“Not yet!” I add, before widening my eyes when I realize what that implies!

Sunny’s eyes widen as well, and I wonder what she’s not saying? “Well, that’s great! Now come on out you two! We need to have a house meeting to discuss Misty!”

I gulp as I stare at the earth pony with wide eyes and I still feel the ever-present forehooves draped over my body as they hang onto it.

<*****>

I sit to the right of Izzy at the table, and to my left, there’s a white pegasus with a reddish fauxhawk style mane, in the center is another pegasus, albeit pink with an orchid purple mane, and to the right, the same orange earth mare from earlier, who says, “So, you two are gay now!”

I turn to attention with wide eyes and say mechanically, “Yup! Homosexual mares! Mares who like other mares! That’s us! Yes ma’am!”

Izzy adds, “Well, I also like stallions! Uh, sometimes!”

I nod and say, “Yup! She’s bisexual and I’m gay!”

Sunny’s eyes widen, “Wow!”

Zipp stares at me inquisitively, “Well, if we’re living together, I guess sexual preferences will come up at some point!”

Pipp’s eyes widen, “I’m straight! Well, mostly! I uh, “she eyes normalize as she glances off to the side. “wouldn’t be against experimenting when I really think about it, but uh,” before adjusting her gaze back to me, “I like stallions!” and blinking. “Mostly!”

My own view enlarges when I say, “Look! I didn’t want it to be a big deal, okay! I just uh, love Izzy now… I’ve loved her for awhile, actually…” and then I turn to stare at her and smile. “You’ve just uh, made me so happy…”

Izzy turns to me and smiles back, “Oh, wow! I love you a lot too, Misty!”

At that point, the entire other side of the table says in unison, “AWWWWWW!!!!”

I narrow my eyes, “Maybe we should get a room?”

Izzy smiles and giggles, “We got a room, silly!”

Zipp finally speaks up, “Okay, I get it! You two are gay now, my sister is apparently bi-curious, and I don’t know my sexuality!”

Sunny turns her head right to stare at Zipp, just beyond Pipp, “You don’t know your own sexuality?”

Zipp turns to face Sunny, “Well, I’ve dated ponies of both genders, and I still got questions!” before turning towards the center of the table. “And that’s okay too! We’re all here to support each other!”

Izzy smiles and turns towards Zipp, “Agreed!” **

I widen my eyes at the trio of ponies, “So I’m welcome here?”

Pipp widens her eyes, “When have you not been welcome here, Misty? You’ll always have a place to call home here!”

Zipp smiles, “Yeah, kid! We won’t leave you hanging!”

Sunny smiles too and nods, “Yeah! You’re welcome to stay here Misty! You’ve been coming and going for some time now, anyway!”

And Izzy stares over at me from my left, “Yeah, the only difference is, now you’ll be sleeping with me!”

I turn to her and smile happily! “I love you Izzy!”

“And snuggling me!”

I nod, “Yeah!”

“And kissing me!”

I frown, “Uh, sure!”

Izzy suddenly puts her muzzle on mine while continuing to grin!

I keep the frown on mine and whisper, “Uh, Izzy, what are you doing?”

“Giving you the last thing you need to feel at home!” She utters before placing a tender passionate kiss on my lips…

Once again, the entire other side of the table says, “AWWWWWW!!!!”

(To be continued…)

Author's Note:

*Okay, I’ll admit that this is the way I’d say it…

**You might be wondering why I’m writing this? I’m writing this here because this is what I needed and it’s what I didn’t get earlier. The world is awful and filled with mean, evil, hateful people…