• Published 11th Sep 2023
  • 1,026 Views, 11 Comments

Brightdawn - Betty_Starlight



Misty decides to be forward about her crush on Izzy

  • ...
8
 11
 1,026

Chapter 2: Psychosis

Author's Note:

I decided to do something a little different for this particular story. I've decided to go back and forth between the two lovers so we can gain a better insight into their feelings and how they're working through during this relationship... However, Izzy is neurodivergent and fractured, like me!

“That stupid moron! How dare she come onto me! Does she not know who I am? Doesn’t she know that I’m unlovable?” I listened to the crazed unicorn hermit screaming in her cell down the hall…

I used to listen to her and that made me do bad things, but I don’t listen to her anymore…

I turned and trotted the other direction to the other end of the hall towards the door…

Misty was coming onto me earlier and I definitely don’t wanna miss this!

<*****>

The olive green unicorn stares at me right in the eyes and says, “Izzy, I love you!

She keeps saying that? I can feel my lower lip trembling, “I love you too, Misty!”

She trots forward a few more inches and without warning, kisses me on the lips! She finally breaks the connection and stares at me from a few inches away and suddenly, I smile when I finally realize exactly what she’s getting at…

She likes me as in, likes me! Okay! I say, “Oh, you like me! Gee, why didn’t you just say so?” before grinning even wider and tilting my head to the side.

I see her eyes widen before she moves her snout to mine for another loving kiss!

I’m ready for it this time, so I tighten the muscles in my face to get ready for her suction!

She moves her snout away from mine and is a few inches away when I say, “Again, all you had to do was just say something!”

She sighs, “But I did!”

I frown at her, “You did! Oh, wow! I didn’t even notice!” How silly of me! I smile, “Sorry about that!”

She squints her eyes at me, “Izzy, I uh… I’m sorry I didn’t tell you the right way. Um, I guess, I just uh… “she smiles all of a sudden, “I like you a lot Izzy! I mean, you’re the first nice unicorn I ever met and you’re just um, well, you’re so gosh darn cute and… uh… I like you… “and then, she smiles brightly…

I stop frowning, “AWWW, you’re SO CUTE!”

Her eyes widen! “Am not! You’re cute!”

I smile, “Oh, yeah?” and then I lift my right forehoof and give her a good nose boop! Yeah, that’ll show her!

I lower my hoof to the ground as I chuckle at the frowning unicorn, who soon says, “So uh, what do you say Izzy?”

I stop laughing to stare, “To what?”

She blinks and sorta swallows with her mouth, “T-to being with me?”

I widen my eyes, “Oh, sure! I’ll be with you or whatever!” and then I smile at her and throw my forehoof through the air. And then, I suddenly realized what I want! “Does this mean we get ice cream?”

She stares at me with a confused look in her eyes, “So uh, you’re with me, now?”

I normalize my face, “Didn’t I already say that?”

She grins widely at me, “Sure honey! Let's go get ice cream!”

My eyes widen again, “Oh, honey! I like that! You should call me honey some more!”

She rolls her eyes and starts to trot towards the freezer…

I watch her trotting, “Uh, we’re out of ice cream! I thought you wanted to go to the parlor on the East side of town?”

She stops trotting and turns her head right to stare at me, “Ice cream parlor?”

I smile at her, “Oh, we’re gonna have some fun today!”

She frowns, “We are?”

<*****>

“What do you mean, we’re going to the ice cream parlor? Why would we go there?”

“For frozen treats! Duh!”

I hear this going on over the intercom as I sat at the monitor, seeing what Izzy had to show me…

“Frozen treats are dumb! You’re dumb!”

“Oh, whatever!”

I narrow my eyes and turn the switch on the panel off with my magick… I then frown as I stare up at the screen and wonder what this other unicorn has in mind from here?

I then frown harder when I think about that screaming pony in her cell in the back…

What happened to you?

<*****>

So then, after wandering through a colorful field of flowers and grass and noticing all of the singing birds and suddenly wondering if I could talk to them, I noticed that Misty was talking to me again!

She smiled at me from where she sat on the other side of the table in the ice cream parlor near the docks on the far side, and we both see the sun slowly setting there, late in the autumn afternoon… You know, this almost seems surreal and actually um, kinda romantic…

Oh! She’s talking to me again!

“So, yeah! After well, everything, I really just wanted to take it slow! And so, I’ve decided that maybe we could well, help each other out, you know? Us unicorns gotta stick together, and whatnot?” She utters before smiling her goofy grin at me…

You know, she is awfully cute there! I smile, “Sure, oh good friend of mine! I’ll be with you and we can cuddle and talk and kiss and do stuff together and be a couple and stuff!”

Her eyes widen, “You keep acting like this is really sudden?”

“Well um, what do you think? Still, you are really cute there!”

“Have you ever been in a lesbian relationship before?”

“Not really!”

“Oh, gosh!”

“What?”

“Neither have I!”

I smile even wider, “Oh, awesome! We both get to be gay together!”

Her eyes widen, “Well uh, is there rules for this sort of thing, or?”

I frown, “I don’t think so? I think you just do whatever you were doing with stallions earlier, except you’re doing it with a mare now!”

“Oh, gosh!” Her snout goes agape!

“What?”

“I’ve never been with a stallion, either!”

I continue grinning at her, “Hey, that makes two of us!”

She eyes me carefully… “You mean to tell me Izzy, that in the entire period you’ve been alive, you’ve never had a special somepony?”

I gaze back at her olive pupils, “Well, not until about an hour ago, no!”

“So uh, we’re both new at this?”

I nod, “Yeah, pretty much!”

She frowns at me, while I just continue to grin widely…

I lean to eye her carefully, “What’s up?”

“Well, we’re gay!”

I nod again, “This is true!”

She continues to stare at me…

“You weren’t expecting me to say yes, were you?”

She sighs and gazes off to the side before affixing her eyes back to mine, “Well, really, I didn’t know what you were gonna do?”

I eye her carefully while my mouth straightens and I take a somber tone, “And so, with the inability to prepare for every single scenario, the young unicorn mare instead chose to prepare for nothing!”

She looks back into my eyes carefully, “Wow! That’s really deep!”

I nod, “Perhaps, but I have a better idea!”

Her eyes widen, “Oh? What’s that?”

“Why don’t we, “I lean forward as if to whisper. “try doing whatever we feel like in this relationship and just see where it takes us?”

She frowns, “Oh, wow! So we’re both gay and new and doing whatever we feel like?”

My eyes widen too! “Yup! No rules!”

Her mouth normalizes somewhat, “B-but what if I mess up and make you upset?”

My mouth scrunches, “Well um, I think we’re supposed to talk about it then, you know? I mean, relationships seem to be built on communication?”

She blinks, “Oh, right! Uh, I guess we need to talk regularly then?”

I nod, “Right, and talk about feelings and say what’s on our minds and you know, relationship stuff!”

She frowns, “Are you sure we’re ready for this?”

I blink, “Eh, what could go wrong?”

She frowns and her eyes grow wide and I can tell all sorts of thoughts must be racing through her head!

I need to act fast, “Hey Misty, relax!” I then stretch both of my forehooves towards hers, past my ultra-chocolate banana split with extra fudge and put them on hers before smiling at her. “We’re both in this together and we can both be there for one another! If you’re serious about being with me, then I’m serious too!”

“Oh, gosh!”

I smile wider at her, “Hey, you came onto me! What did you expect was gonna happen?”

Her eyes dart at me, “Well, you said yes!”

I nod, “I certainly did! And now, we’re in a lesbian relationship!”

“Oh, gosh!”

I act fast again! “Hey, Misty?”

Her attention is diverted as her eyes dart back to me, “Yes?”

I smile timidly, “Well um, I’m almost embarrassed to admit this, but…”

She leans forward with interest and curiosity on her frowning snout, “Well, what is it?”

“I kinda uh, well, I want to know you, you know?”

Her eyes widen, “OH, GOSH!”

My eyes widen when I realize she probably took that the wrong way? “Oh, no! I don’t mean sex! I just wanna, you know? Sit on a couch with you and snuggle and…”

“Oh, gosh!”

I smile wider, “And kiss you and just be with you, if that makes any sense?”

She looks at me much like a deer might see an oncoming train, “You wanna be with me?”

I nod, “Didn’t I just say that?”

“But not sexually?”

I frown, “Well, you’re probably not comfortable with that right now, and besides, if this goes well, we’ll have the rest of our lives to do all sorts of things together!”

“Oh, gosh!”

I stare at her carefully… “You really didn’t think this through, did you?”

She stares at me carefully once again… And slowly smiles… “Uh, relationships?”

I nod, “Yeah! That!” Before looking down and widening my eyes when I realize that my chocolatey treat is still there and I never touched it! “Um, tell you what Misty! Chocolate time now, snuggle time later!” and then, levitating my spoon to my right in a pale white glow before I stare down and get to work!

<*****>

I stare up at the screen once more and think to myself about how all of a sudden, I became the aggressor! When did this happen and why?

I thought to myself about what she said to me and how she looked there…

I can’t help but smile when I think about how cute she was and I suddenly imagined what snuggling her will be like?

I then looked back towards the door when I wondered if that pony was done screaming in the back? I know it has nothing to do with me, but I still thought about her sometimes… I wondered how she got there…

(To be continued… )