• Published 7th Sep 2023
  • 2,431 Views, 154 Comments

Kung Fu Panda: The Dragons Destiny - dragonfan101



Master Oogway finds Spike near the peach tree after going for a walk, he learns that he was called by the universe to help the future Dragon Warrior with his battles, and he takes him in and trains him to fulfil his destiny.

  • ...
6
 154
 2,431

7" A Rough First Try

Spike had hurried up the stairs to the hall of Warriors, he had just caught up with Po as the servants had dropped him on the ground as he was making them struggle.
"Oh wait a second!" He said weakly trying to get up, Spike then got into the hall as the servants closed the doors but po tried to explain. "I think there's been a slight mistake, everyone seems to think that i'm uh.." Po was interrupted

"The Dragon Warrior?" Spike asked behind him, Po turned around and slightly screamed as he saw him,
"where did you come from?!" Po asked shocked, i was right behind you as they dropped you." Spike explained to him.
"Oh..." Po said a little embarrassed that he didn't notice, Po then decided to ask.

"So uh... how have things been?" Po asked and Spike merely shrugged.
"Grown a bit more, became a Master, learned some stuff from Oogway himself" Spike explained and Po looked exited
"You learned stuff from Oogway?! What did he teach you?!" Po asked amazed. Spike chuckled at that.
"That will come for another time man" Spike said and Po looked a little sad.
"Aw.." Po said before he realized where he was and gasped.

"The Sacred Hall Of Warriors! No way!" Po said as he looked around in amazement.
"Look at this place" Po said as he started to walk around.
"Po try not to break anything, these are all extremely valuable." Spike tried to warn him. Po nodded but saw armor for a Rhino.

"Master Flying Rhino's armor! With affective battle damage!" Po explained as he said the last part dramatically .
"Flying Rhino? How does that work?" Spike asked confused.
"He had this armor specially designed for him to fly in the air and take on thousands of foes at once! "Po explained excitedly, Spike looked at the armor in awe.

Po then noticed a extremely sharp sword" No!" He said in amazement as he walked up to it.
"The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking.. Ow!" He was interrupted as he " Felt" a cut on his finger, Spike walked up confused.
"How does one cut themselves just by looking... Ow!" Spike then felt a cut on his finger as well, and he saw it was in cut much to his shock.
"How in the..." Spike asked confused and Po went up to him.
"You got a cut too?! it really can cut by people just by looking at it!" Po said in amazement, he then saw a painting and ran up to it.

"Po!" Spike shouted trying to make him stop.
"Oh! I've only seen paintings of that painting!" Po said in awe, and Spike came up to him.
"Dude this stuff is not to be broken, this is all extremely ancient!" Spike tried to tell him, but Po was to distracted by more artifacts he then noticed a ancient vase.
"No!" He said in awe running up to it.
"Po!" Spike shouted running up to him.

"This isn't your average everyday stuff dude!" Spike said a little annoyed.
"Don't worry, i know, this is all just so awesome!" Po said like a fanboy and Spike sighed.
"You really know your stuff around these artifacts don't you?" Spike asked as he walked up to the vase. Po then looked at it started to explain what it is.
"The legendary Ern of Whispering Warriors! said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army." Po explained while looking at it.
"How does a thing this small contain an entire army?" Spike asked looking at it.

Po then tried to hear any voices from it. " Hello?" he whispered trying to hear any one, we did hear a voice but it was one Spike recognized.
"Have you finished sight seeing?" the voice asked Po and he gasped.
Sorry, i should have come to see you first." Po said as he thought the ern was speaking to him.
"Dude." Spike said as to Po he saw Shifu was near the pool.
"My patience is wearing thin.." Shifu said to Po and he was slightly upset as he still thought it was someone else.
Oh well, i mean it's not like you were going anywhere." Po said and Spike slapped his hand on his face.
"Spike, would you turn him around?" Shifu asked, Spike did so and he turned his head and he saw him.
"Hey how's it going?" He asked before turning back to the vase.
"Dude!" Spike shouted as he couldn't believe he didn't recognize him yet.

"How do you get 5,000.." Po then realized who he just saw and quickly turned around
"Master Shifu!" Po said shocked but he knocked the vase of the pedestal and it broke and Spike's eyes widened, the vase broke and the spirits of the vase then flew around, and Spike pinched the bridge of his head.
"I had one job..." Spike said ashamed of himself as he couldn't believe he didn't catch that.

"Someone broke that.." Po said and Shifu and Spike just looked eachother and were slightly upset at that.
"But i'm gonna fix it, do you have some, glue?" Po asked trying to put it back together with the spirits still making sounds, he then hit the pedestal and it fell on him and Shifu was unamused.

"So your the legendary Dragon Warrior hmm? " Shifu asked sarcastically.
"Uh i guess so?" Po said.
"Wrong!" Shifu said mad scarring them a little.
"You are not the Dragon Warrior! You will never be the Dragon Warrior until you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll" Shifu said pointing up at the scroll.
"Whoa!' Po said in awe and Spike looked amazed as well, he knows he's seen it before but it was still awesome.

"So uh? How does this work? Do you have a ladder? Or a trampoline?" Po asked moving his legs and Spike rolled his eyes.
"It doesn't work like that dude." Spike told them and Shifu chuckled.
"You think it's that easy, that i am just going to hand you the secret to limitless power?" Shifu asked angry walking up to him.
"No i" Po backed up a little and Spike moved out of the way.
"One must first master the highest level of kung fu and that is impossible, if that one is someone like you" Shifu said harshly.

"Ouch.." Spike thought to himself as he said that.
"Yes! Look at you! this fat butt! flabby arms" He said slapping each part.
"Im sensitive in the flabby parts" Po said rubbing his arms
" This back, and this ridiculous belly" Shifu said poking his belly.
"Hey!" Po said offended.
"And utter disregard for personal hygiene" Shifu told him.

"Now wait a minute that's a little uncalled for" Po tried to tell him.
"Don't stand that close Spike and I can smell your breath" Shifu said a little disgusted and Spike gagged a little.
"He's right, sorry man." Spike apologized.

"Listen Oogway said that i was.." He was interrupted when Shifu grabbed his finger and Po and Spike gasped
"The Wuxi Finger hold! Not the Wuxi finger hold!" Po begged not wanting him to use it.
"Master isn't this a little to much?!" Spike asked worried as he didn't want that to happen to Po. Shifu chuckled a little.
"Oh! You two know this hold?" Shifu asked
"Developed by Master Wuxi in the Third Dynasty, yes" Po said as he knows how it was made.
"Oogway himself taught me this!" Spike told them, Shifu was surprised that he taught Spike such a move, but quickly regained focus back to Po.
"So you two must know what happens when i flex my pinkie?" Shifu asked moving his pinkie a little.

"Master Stop!" Spike begged not wanting him to die.
"No no no!" Po begged not wanting that to happen.
"You know what the hardest part is? The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards" Shifu told them and he chuckled.
"Oh.. ew..." Spike thought disgusted.
"Okay take it easy." Po begged getting on his knees.

"Now listen closely, panda. Oogway may have picked you, but when i'm through with you i promise you, your going to wish he hadn't! " Shifu threatened, "Are we clear?" Shifu asked.
"Were clear! We're clear, we are so clear!" Po said multiple times.
"Good, i can't wait to get started." Shifu said in a cruel way before letting go and Spike sighed in relief.
"At least he didn't use that move on him" Spike thought relieved as he followed Shifu to the Training hall.

We cut to Shifu and Spike opening the doors and Po looked at it in awe, he saw each of the 5 using their skills and fought through each part, it ended with tigress shattering a spiked chain and a piece hit Po on the head, Shifu sighed before looking at the course.

"let's begin" Shifu stated, "Wait, what?" Po asked before he saw the course and the pit of fire lit up and Po looked scarred.
"Now?" Po asked.
"Yes, now. Unless you think the great Oogway was wrong, and you are not the Dragon Warrior " Shifu told him trying to make him quit.
"Oh well, i don't think i can do all of those.. moves" Po said nervously and Shifu walked ahead and they followed.

"Well if we don't try, we'll never know will we?" Shifu asked and Spike nodded
"He's right, i had to do this the first time i came here to." Spike told him trying to make him feel better.
"Well, i'm not a master but lets just start at zero, level zero" Po said trying not to go on the course
"Oh no, there is no such thing as level zero" Shifu said as that wasn't a thing.

"Hey maybe i can start with that!" po said going up to a dummy
"That? we use that for training children, and for popping the door open when it's hot. but if you insist" Shifu told him
" Even when i first came here i still didn't have to use this, but if it's what you want" Spike told him as he walked up to the rest of the 5 who had joined in.


"Whoa! The furious 5! your so much bigger then your action figures." po said looking at them" Except for you Mantis, your about the same" Po said, Mantis twitched his antenna in annoyance and Spike sighed.
"Not the first thing i would say to my heroes" Spike thought to himself.

"Go ahead panda, show us what you can do." Shifu said trying to get him to do something. Po then tried to say that he just ate and is still digesting so his kung fu might not be as good as later on, but Shifu didn't care.
"Just hit it." Shifu said getting annoyed.
"Oh okay" Po said, he then tried to intimidator the dummy, he made a monkey sound and Spike and Monkey just looked at it a little dumbfounded. Po then tried to make a dragon roar sound to make Spike sound scary, but Spike kind of found it a little sad.
Spike pinched his nose as he never would do something like this.

"Would you hit it?!" Shifu said with his anger snapping a little.
"Alright, alright." Po said as he finally was about to, he then punched it a little bit.
"why don't you try again? a little harder?" Shifu encouraged, Po then punched the dummy harder
"How's th.. Ah!" He then was knocked back into the course with a tooth falling on the ground, Spike and the 5 tried to stop him but Shifu stopped them, they all then continued to watch.

Po was trying not to fall off the spinning platforms but it was harder as the spiked chains began to swing around him, he tried to avoid them but he fell and did the splits and he stopped two of the platforms.
"Ouch!" Spike thought as the cringed as that happened.
"Ow that hurts! Po said in pain, a swinging chain then came right for him, Po noticed and screamed as it hit him, he is then seen screaming in slow motion as he flies into the large bowl falling around on each side.

"This will be easier then i thought" Shifu told them and the others continued to watch.
"Even i didn't fail this bad" Spike thought as he felt really bad for him.
Po then finally got out of the bowl and he then walked into the spiked warriors, he was getting hit by multiple sides, the others cringed as they saw that.

"Ow those are hard! Ah! Ooh i hit em.." He then accidently got hit in the nuts and Spike flinched at that
"Ooh!" Spike said in pain as he and the others felt really bad on that part.
"Ooh!" Po said in pain as he got on his knees,
"My tenders!" Po said in pain as he tried to recover, he looked like he would be able to leave but he placed a hand on a warrior and he started to get hit all over again. he then finally made but didn't see where he was going and walked into the pit of fire.
"Uh oh." Po said as he heard the fire about to blow, he then proceeded to get hit by the flames multiple times, the others looking away at the last one as it was way more then usual.

Po then was seen crawling towards them as he looked up at them.
"How did i do?" po asked.
"There is now, a level zero." Shifu said putting out the fire on his head delivering a devastating comment.

Spike then looked at him and sighed.
"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" Spike said helping him up and they walked out of the halls much to Po's gratefulness.

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you liked this new chapter! I'll continue working on both stories i'm working on don't you worry! I'll get back to my Ratchet story when i'm done with the first movie, thank you all for liking this story so much and i can't be more thankful. thank you all for this and i'll see you next time!