• Published 9th Sep 2023
  • 408 Views, 8 Comments

downed in Equestria - Average_NZ_Bronie



A Experimental AC-130 crashes after traveling to equestria, what will its pilot do?

  • ...
4
 8
 408

stranded in a new world

John woke up to the AC-130s on the ground, the first things he heard were the weak sounds of the GPWS ordering him to pull up and drop flaps and gears, he took in his surroundings, his face was cut with glass, but his visor managed to shield the worst of it from his eyes, he unbuckled his seat belt and pulled himself out of the seat taking note of how his seat-belt had cut through his flight suit and into his shoulders, but he felt little pain though he could clearly see blood.

he received minor difficulties with the cockpit door as the warping hull had wedged it in place, after breaking open the door he made his way down the stairs, though he could barley recognise them as the ones he climbed up earlier that same day, making it to the forward exterior door he was relived to find that it would still open with relative ease, as he stepped out he took in the scene of his plane its wings had been bent back from the force of the aircraft's acceleration, they now resembled the f-14's Dorito mode, the engines had been set alight and the nose cone had been coated with a layer of ash.

then he turned and saw a thing that he could only relate to a show he had watched in his child hood, one he had never expected to see in real life, the thing he saw made him stop and stare in shock, it was a small horse of lavender coloured coat and most surprisingly, wings and a horn, behind it were multiple different mini horses that had the same size and odd coloured fur as the one standing in front of him, struggling to remember the names of the characters he saw standing in the middle were two horses taller than the rest, one had a white coat and a mane the colour of a glittering rainbow, with colours changing at every angle it was seen at, it also had a horn and wings like the lavender one stood in front of him, the other had deep purple coat and a blue mane, she to had wings and a horn

the lavender mini horse began to speak in English, shocking john, "hello my name is twili-" but he cut her off with a shout, of "NO, NO, NOT ME NOT NOW" the lavender horse looked stunned at the outburst, before the lavender horse could say another word he doubled over began to violently retch, spewing uncontrollably, the lavender horse jumped back but not before puke hit her hooves, falling over john couldn't stop spewing, he collapsed to the floor, hands supporting him, retching violently now on all fours, before he curled into a ball shaking, he started to crawl to the dropped stair/door, desperate to make it back to the one thing he had left from earth, he began to painfully ascend into the mangled plane, he collapsed onto the floor of the cargo bay, lying surrounded by the things from the place he called home. he fell into a uneasy sleep on the cold hard floor.