• Published 9th Sep 2023
  • 407 Views, 8 Comments

downed in Equestria - Average_NZ_Bronie



A Experimental AC-130 crashes after traveling to equestria, what will its pilot do?

  • ...
4
 8
 407

The eye of the storm

John had been excited when the airforce reached out to him to see if he would like to test a new experimental aircraft, a AC-130 that had been modified to be entirely controlled from a switch board in the cockpit, from firing its guns to reloading from autoloaders, it could all be done at the touch of a button, the first test flights had gone well, but now it was its first test in a real combat situation. he was all ready for it, but a storm system had been messing with his and his fighter escort's systems, but now he was flying alone through the storm, but he wasn't to worried, after the AC-130 is a flying tank, surely it could take a storm system, and he continued the flight, after reaching the coordinates that command had radioed to him he began circling and radioed to base command that he had reached the requested coordinates, soon the radio crackled to life.

"Rodger that Delta-21, you are cleared to attempt to drop through the clouds to the target zone, descend to 6,000 feet."

"Rodger that command" replied john and he began to descend to 6000 feet, but something odd started to happen, despite the nose being gently pushed down the altimeter refused to report a change in altitude, and the airspeed kept increasing, "command, something is wrong with the flight instruments" john said.

"Comman.... Delta-21..... Abort missio.... Repea.... Abort Missio"

"Command?" john enquired, "come in Command?" John felt that something was wrong, the airspeed kept increasing, going past the maximum safe limit, could feel the gunship accelerating, soon he was being pressed back into his seat, he could feel the aircraft begin to heat up, and could hear the sounds of metal groaning and warping, through the windows he could see the nose cone being enveloped by a cone of fire, the acceleration was becoming to much for him and could feel his conciseness slipping, suddenly a boom erupted ahead of him and the cockpit windows shattered, showering him with glass
and with that he lost conciseness.

Author's Note:

ponies will appear in the next chapter i promise