• Published 17th Dec 2023
  • 358 Views, 10 Comments

Equestria Ninjas Bionicle: Tale of the Toa - Ezio1-3



The first Crossover between Equestria Ninjas and Bionicle in a series.

  • ...
 10
 358

Chapter 1: Meeting Tahu

Our story begins with our heroes pulling up to Canterlot City. Looks like spring break is gonna be a ball.

Mikey is grinning from ear to ear. "Man, I can't wait to visit the Rainbooms for Spring Break! It's not often we go to Canterlot City!"

Donnie nodded. "I remember the Professor telling me that Twilight has something new to show us."

Shinigami scooted up to the front of the Shellraiser. After scooting past April and Karai. "From what I heard from Fluttershy, they've been working on a way to spend spring break somewhere serene, where we all can get back to nature."

Soon they have pulled up to Twilight's house, where the rest of the Rainbooms are waiting for them.

Pinkie runs up to Mikey. "hey guys! Nice to see you guys! In hope you're ready for Spring Break!"

Mikey gave her a high five. "You know it!"

Raph raises his brow. "so what was this about Twilight wanting to get back to nature?"

Rarity stepped up. "Twilight has been tinkering with the portal device with Sunset and Professor Honeycutt. She found a world with a tropical island we could spend Spring break at!"

Casey grinned. "I always wanted to go to a tropical island!"

Pinkie:"Oh, that's just the start! The island has different biomes, so we can do plenty! There's beaches, jungles, a desert, snowy regions we can enjoy, underground caverns, volcanic regions we can take pictures of, and more!"

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Nobody got a good look, but it looks amazing so far! It's the perfect place to relax and get back to nature!"

The turtles are quite intrigued by what the island has to offer and decided that it wouldn't kill anyone to go explore this new world.

Leo smiled. "I suppose we could all use a break from the city and spend time with nature."

Donnie nodded. "yeah. We haven't gotten to do that for a while. Like since Camp Everfree."

Mikey got a confused look on his face. "but like, how do we get there?"

"through the portal." Came a voice from the other room. Everyone turned to see Twilight with Sunset and Fugitoid. By the looks of things, they were already packed with coolers of food and clothes and cameras.

Fugitoid spoke up. "I will be staying here to keep an eye on the house and watch the portal. As much as I'd like to go with you all, somebody has to stay and watch the place."

Mikey grins and jumps through the portal laughing. But as he does , it turns to screams as he's falling.

Raph cries out. "Mikey! " and jumps in after him. Everyone else does the same, but instantly regret it. They all start falling through the portal. As they fall, they become separated into groups as they fall towards the island.

They land on different parts of the island. But when they land, it's always on the shores and beaches.

Twilight groaned as she stood up on the beach. "oooh, where am I? Spike? Where are you?"

"Right here." She heard Spike call out next to her. But when she turned her head, she didn't recognize who she saw. Next to her was a tall, mechanical-looking being, clad in armor. The mask the creature was wearing was intricate, and a purple and green color, while his armor was mostly red, with the topmost parts being purple and green. It looked at her in confusion, then spoke in Spike's voice.

"Who are you?"

Twilight gasped in realization that this creature in fact WAS Spike. "Spike?! What happened to you?!"

Spike looked at himself in confusion, then at Twilight. "Probably the same thing that happened to you!"

Twilight gasped then took a look at herself in the waters on the shore, becoming shocked at what was staring back. In place of her human self was a tall, mechanical-looking creature similar to what Spike had transformed into. Only the mask was different and her armored body was a different color. Her mask was a lavender color, while her armor was a mix of lavender and orange. She felt her body, seeing she was armored from head to toe. The armor seemed to be one with her body, though she could tell that it wasn't all mechanical, but with some organic parts. She could tell because she still had to breathe, and felt a little hungry. "What's going on?! What are we?!"

Spike shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. But I still think we look cool. As do our weapons. "

Twilight was confused at this, until she noticed the weapon near her. In place of her usual ninja weapon, was a long golden staff with a magenta star on top, similar to her Equestrian counterpart's cutie mark. She noticed Spike had a weapon of his own: a short staff ending in a long blade in the shape of green flames.

Spike then notices another figure on the beach. A tall creature much like them. Only he had a different mask that he was just now putting on. His mask was bright red, as was his armor, with some orange mixed in. After putting on his mask, he seems to have a satisfied look on his face. He then picks up a sword lying next to him. A sword that looks like leaping red flames. As he swings it, sparks of fire flicker in it. He seems satisfied. Until he paused with a look of grim dissatisfaction on his face. He seems angry. And the next moment, he shakes and swings his sword up towards the sky and howls in anguish: "Why.....can't....I.....REMEMBER!!!!!!"

As he does, much to the shock of Twilight and Spike, a column of bright red fire shoots out of his sword, and sparks of flame fall down onto the beach. Twilight and Spike brace themselves for the burning, but to their surprise, they don't feel the heat. And somehow, neither does the red figure.

Their cries of shock alert this creature to their presence. And he begins to walk towards them.


The figure approaches them cautiously, his blade flickering with flame.

Twilight puts her guard up. "Who are you?"

The figure sighs. "So you can talk. That makes things at least a little simpler. My name is Tahu. But.....I don't exactly know much else about myself. I just woke up on this beach after escaping that canister. But I don't have many memories of who I am or where I came from....or what I have to do now. All I know is that my name is Tahu, and I have the power of flames."

Spike steps out from behind Twilight. "well, I suppose maybe the answers you are looking for are somewhere on this island. My name is Spike. And this is Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight looked around. "Tahu, you didn't happen to see others around, did you? We came here with our friends, but we don't know where they are."

Tahu shook his head. "So far you are the only ones I have seen." He turns his head to the volcano in the distance. "Somehow, I feel like we should be going that way if we want answers."

Twilight and Spike looked that way, seeing the volcanic range. They felt a little unsure about going near a place filled with lava.

Twilight was the first to express this. "I don't think going near lava is a good idea."

Tahu had an annoyed look on his face. "If you aren't coming with me, then go somewhere else. Honestly It doesn't matter to me. I need answers to who I am, and I'm gonna get them. So either come with me, or get outta my way."

The mysterious Tahu begins to wander the shores with the duo in hopes of any life signs. And hopefully something not dangerous.

Twilight and Spike begin to notice something. They are surrounded by lava in these fields. But they don't feel the heat.


They eventually head closer to the volcano and come upon something strange: it looks like a village surrounded by lava at the base of the volcano. This volcano was known as the Mangai.

Spike- “oh yeah. A village near a volcano. That’s no way a fire hazard.”

Twilight shushed him. “Not the time to criticize Spike. We need answers.”

“Right.” Spike nodded.

Twilight looked around. “Though it is curious.”

The moment they step into the village, a trap of spiked poles goes off, entrapping them. Then a bunch of figures begin surrounding the three, pointing sharp staves at them in the shape of leaping flames. They are all very short, looking much like Tahu, clad in red, orange and black armor and masks. Leading them is a figure with a yellow golden mask identical to Tahu's, a fierce look in his eyes.

"I think they don't take kindly to visitors." Twilight gulped.

"I hate to see how they get pizza here." Spike was equally afraid.

Tahu begins to raise his sword in retaliation. He's ready for a fight. But before anyone can make a move, a figure appears and halts the others. This one is slightly taller, with a different mask and an elderly look to him. He is carrying a fire staff, and his eyes radiate wisdom.

He stands before Tahu and bows his head. "Greetings, Tahu, Toa of fire. We have been long awaiting you."

His words cause the smaller villagers to put down their weapons and begin cheering.

“I guess you’re pretty famous here, Thai.” Spike whispered.

Tahu looks on in confusion as the villagers cheer that their saviors have come. All while Twilight wonders where the others are.

“Leo.” She whispered to herself.

One thing was sure: the Rainbooms and Turtles were stumbling on something bigger than themselves. But what?

Author's Note:

Yes, I will be turning the Turtles, Rainbooms and their friends into Toa. To be clear on confusion on whether or not Twilight and Spike are now Toa of fire which is why they cant feel heat, youre half-right. Spike is a Toa of Fire. But Twilight is actually a Toa of Plasma. You'll see the others in future chapters.