• Published 17th Dec 2023
  • 358 Views, 10 Comments

Equestria Ninjas Bionicle: Tale of the Toa - Ezio1-3



The first Crossover between Equestria Ninjas and Bionicle in a series.

  • ...
 10
 358

Prologue: The Legend of Mata Nui

Gathered friends, listen again to our legend of the Bionicle....in the time before time the great spirit descended from heavens, Carrying the ones called the matoran to this island paradise.

They were separate, and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed them with three virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. They embraced these gifts, and in their gratitude, they named their island home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

But their happiness was not to last. For Mata Nui's Brother, the Makuta, was jealous of these honors and betrayed him, casting a spell on Mata Nui, who fell into a deep slumber. The Makuta was free to unleash his shadows. And unleash them, he did.

Makuta's power dominated the land, as fields withered away, sunlight grew cold, and ancient values were forgotten.

Still, all was not lost. For legends fortold the coming of 14 heroes, the Toa, who would come to save the matoran and awaken Mata Nui. Great heroes of great power, drawn from the elements themselves.

Time would show that these were not simply legends, as the toa did indeed appear on the shores of Mata Nui one day. Tahu, Toa of Fire. Feri, Toa of Iron. Lewa, Toa of Air. Baria, Toa of Gravity. Gali, Toa of Water. Cerahu, Toa of Psionics. Kopaka, Toa of Ice. Falo, Toa of Magnetism. Onua, Toa of Earth. Deka, Toa of Sonics. Kopaka, Toa of Ice. Bohu, Toa of Plant life. Pohatu, Toa of Stone. Supoka, Toa of Plasma. And Voliku, Toa of Lightning.

14 heroes with one destiny, destined to defeat Makuta and save Mata Nui. But what nobody knew was that fate intended for other heroes from another world to arrive in their world. Heroes destined to aid the toa, though this was something not even Mata Nui himself could have predicted, something Makuta would never have seen coming.

These new heroes have gone to other worlds before. But never before had they faced a threat like Makuta. But they had each other, and were even more dedicated to their unity than the toa, something that would soon become their greatest asset.

This is their story.

Author's Note:

I have added Toa of the secondary elements in Bionicle to the story. I will be adding Matoran, Turaga and other villages to the story based on the secondary elements as well. Hope you'll appreciate that I enjoy the lore of Bionicle and decided to add what the canon didn't in the beginning of the story.