• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 1,079 Views, 20 Comments

MLP: A HUMAN IN A NEW GENERATION - BenjosComixInc



It was another ordinary day for Lukas until he's suddenly sent to Equestria were he meets awesome new friends and a great adventure .

  • ...
12
 20
 1,079

Chapter 1: One Storming Day

Earth...

In a world where magic doesn't exist, in the states of California there lived a boy who was currently sleeping in his bed covering himself with his blanket ignoring the outside world. ''BEEP BEEP!'' His alarm suddenly went off and he moaned a bit before reaching out to shut it off before going back to sleep.

Intill his mom called out from outside. ''LUKAS!! Time to get up, your gonna be late for school!'' He moaned. ''Ooh... Ok Mom, hang on I'm coming!'' He got up and yawned.

You see, his name was Lukas Hart, He was just a simple normal teenager, living his everyday life, he always goes to school and meets up with his friends, which he's going to do today, except this story is about him and how his life changed... forever.

Lukas brushed his teeth, got breakfast, got his stuff ready for school, and was now heading out the door, school wasn't that far, it was only just around the corner, as he kept walking he saw his school up ahead and his friends waiting for him.

Lukas smiled and walked up to them. ''Hey what's up guys!'' Lukas said. His friend on his left was Sean and his friend on his right was Tyler. ''What's going on man!'' Sean said Hi-fiving Lukas. ''Hey dude!'' Tyler said fist bumping Lukas.

''Thanks for waiting for me guys but we better hurry inside before we get detention.'' Lukas said to his friends, they both nodded. ''Way ahead of you man, let's get going!'' Sean said as Lukas and Tyler followed.

7 Hours Later...

Lukas was in math class, everyone was learning about dividing fractions, saying Lukas was bored is an understatement he was bored out of his mind. Some of the class was half alive by now some of them knocked out dead, Lucky. He has about one more hour before school can end and he tried his best to tune it out and make time fly faster as he watches the clock going ''TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK-'' as the teacher keeps talking more and more, he just felt miserable at this point, until...

''RIIIIIIING!!!
Finally, the belle went off and everybody in the class gave a big sigh of relief including Lukas and his friends. ''All right class have a safe weekend.'' The teacher said, everyone in the class started running out and Lukas was happy that it was over.

Later outside of the school, Lukas and his friends were talking about what they're going to be doing in the weekend. ''So guess what Lukas, my mom said she was taking me on vacation to Disneyland and she actually got some spare tickets for all of us.'' Lukas was surprised and excited as he looks at his best friend. ''No way! That's awesome, I can't wait to hang out with you guys there but let's just hope it's not gonna rain cause those clouds don't look very friendly.'' Lukas said looking up at the dark clouds in the air, Sean and Tyler just shook their heads. ''I don't think so dude, I mean were going to Disneyland and I don't think it's just gonna rain there, I mean It's just a little rain dude.'' Tyler said. ''Yah like what could go wrong?'' Sean said completely unfaced, but Lukas felt a little worried about that.

They started crossing the street not noticing the truck coming straight for them. Sean was too distracted to see the truck driving towards him, but Lukas and Tyler saw this and yelled out to Sean.

''Sean get out of there!!!'' Lukas yelled.

''RUN Sean!!!'' Tyler yelled.

Sean looked at them and looked where they were looking at and immediately went stiff. Lukas could see that Sean was scared to death as the truck was getting closer by the second. He couldn't watch his friend get killed so he ran towards Sean.

''Lukas what are you doing!!!'' Tyler yelled out but Lukas didn't respond. He jumped at Sean and pushed him out of the way. Lukas looked to his right and could see the truck about to make contact with him. He closed his eyes as he waited for his fate... Until.

''ZAP!!!''
Sean looked up were Lukas pushed him and saw the truck coming to a halt, Sean was about to cry for the loss of is friend when he ran to the front of the truck... Lukas wasn't there, he wasn't under the truck nor was there any blood stain on the front, all that was left was a black stemming mark on the concrete, he just... vanished?
...
...
...
Lukas felt queezy as he felt himself traveling through some kind of tunnel at fast speeds, all he could see was bright lights all around him, he started loosing consciousness as he went to sleep wondering what's going to happen to him?
...
...
...
Lukas started to feel something soft under him, he can feel the wind blowing through his face. Lukas was gaining consciousness again, he opened his eyes a bit he then saw the dark night sky and the moon, he got up and felt a big headache rushing through his head, his stomach felt like he was about to vomit but he holds it in, he looked at his surroundings and noticed that he was in a grass land and can see the ocean from where he is, It was actually beautiful. He sees a lighthouse far off in the distance.

''Maybe somebody can help me there'' He thought, he started to walk but hisses as he felt something warm from his leg, he looked down to his right leg and sees a blood stain going down his shoe, Lukas felt scared as he thought how long was he out and how much blood has he lost, he knew he needed medical attention now so he tried his best to limp his way towards the lighthouse.

It took him a while, but he finally made it. He slowly got to the door and knocked, he waited for an answer, but nun came, he knocked a second time, he then hears footsteps. Wait no, multiple footsteps but they sounded like horse steps. Lukas was confused but he didn't question it any longer as he heard the door opening and then... His brain shuts down as he tries to prosses what he is looking at.

It was a normal pony with an apricot orange coat and had a magenta and purple main and tail, she had big emerald green eyes and dark magenta eyebrows. When she saw him, she froze in place, looking at him with wide eyes. Lukas did the same as they both stared at each other not saying a word... It felt like an hour as they both stared down at each other, the pony just stares at him with its big eyes making the situation very awkward. Then the little pony did something Lukas did not expected. ''C-can I help you?'' She spoke.

Lukas couldn't handle it anymore, he fell backwards and fainted. The little pony looked shocked as she ran up to him, Lukas couldn't hear what she was saying as the world around him started to turn to darkness, he went unconscious and fell into a deep sleep...
...
...

Author's Note:

This story was inspired by MyAwesomePony (Credit goes to him.)