• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 1,314 Views, 17 Comments

What If Dr. Robotnik Was In MLP: The Movie? - BenjosComixInc



By some mistake instead of being stuck on a Mushroom Planet. Dr. Robotnik is instead sent to Equestria, Were he takes over the Storm Kings army and uses it to find his way back to earth and gain ultimate power and taking over this new world!

  • ...
5
 17
 1,314

Onward To Canterlot's Take Over

Storm Island...

Ever since Dr. Robotnik overtook The Storm King's army and now has Tempest as his personal assistant, he's been hard at work upgrading weapons, creating more killer drones, and redesigning the air ships into his own carriers. Robotnik has it all now, he was actually talking to Tempest about the preparations and new weapons he created for his army.

''Master, the airships are ready and prepared to head to Equestria, as you requested.'' Tempest said bowing to Robotnik.

''Very good Tempest!... Also don't call me master, unless you're my slave, you're my assistant, I prefer you call me Doctor.'' Robotnik said to Tempest.

''Yes of course, Doctor.'' Tempest said while bowing.

''Also you are no longer commander, Tempest!'' Robotnik said ''You will be known as Agent Tempest.''

''Thank you Doctor.''

''Alright then now that's out of the way, show me the preparations Agent.'' Robotnik said as they walked into a room were there was storm guards training with advanced weapons, as they watched Tempest spoke. ''Thanks to the left overs of your ship, our weapons are more advanced than ever before, Doctor.'' Tempest said as they head to the bottom of the ship and see drones all around them. ''And your drones have doubled our fire power against the princesses, but it wouldn't matter since they won't stand a chance against them.''

''This is all excellent Tempest! Soon all there power will be mine and I'll be able to return to my world, and make that blue hedgehog and his idiot sheriff pay! Anyway Tempest, tell me, when do we head to this other land?'' Robotnik ask Tempest.

''In just an hour Doctor we'll be ready.'' Tempest said bowing to Robotnik, soon their ship starts to float into the sky and with some new upgrades- it now has rocket boosters, the logo on the ship was changed into the Robotnik's logo- making the ship look a lot like the egg carrier. The ship blasts off to Equestria and there on the commander deck standing in front, Robotnik looks off into the distance talking silently to himself. ''Enjoy yourself while you still can hedgehog, once I'm back home your life will be a living nightmare.'' Robotnik said as he is brooding waiting to arrive at Canterlot.

Meanwhile...

Princess Twilight Sparkle was busy talking to Songbird Serenade untill storm clouds started forming in the sky, every pony looked up shocked to see storm clouds on the day of the first Friendship Festival in Canterlot. Twilight was not happy about this as Rainbow dash lands right next to her.

''Storm clouds!? I ordered perfect weather?!'' Twilight said before glaring at her pegasi friend accusingly. ''Ranbow Dash!'' Twilight growled but Rainbow Dash only looked worried.

Uuh... I don't think those are storm clouds...'' Rainbow said nervously before any-pony else could say something every pony saw a red glow in the dark clouds, it was an image of Robotnik's logo and what came out of the black clouds was a flying airship.

''Ooh!!! I bet those are the clowns I ordered!'' Pinkie said loudly

Meanwhile on the ship...

Robotnik was looking down to the ponies, Tempest came in and said. ''Doctor, we have arrived to Canterlot.''

''Yes I see that Tempest.'' Robotnik replied, then he took notice of all the balloons and decorations that we're all around the place, it seems they have arrived during some kind of festival. ''Looks like we came during some sort of event.'' Robotnik said.

''Yes, today is the first festival called the... Festival Of Friendship'' Tempest said with disgust while Robotnik starts laughing his head off.

''HA! What kind of a holiday is that? Sounds like a made-up holiday for kids, how pathetic.'' Robotnik said in annoyance.

''Perhaps I should heat things up a bit.'' Robotnik said evilly as the airship starts lowering down on some towers destroying them and chunks of Debree fell on top a clown stand smashing it.

''You are definitely not the clowns I ordered.'' Pinkie said as the airship finally lands, then the walkway lowers down crushing a balloon animal deflating it.

''BRIAN!!! NOOOO!!!'' Party Favor yelled out for the loss of his balloon friend, on top of the walkway a small hedgehog walked down holding a megaphone and started speaking.

''Ahem, Ponieth of Equethria!!! We come on behalf of the Geniuth, the intelligenth, the almighty!'' Grubber said as three banners with Dr. Robotnik in the middle and the others with his logo on them were revealed.

''Dr. Robothik!!!'' Every pony started getting worried, some were confused because they have never seen a creature like Robotnik before, but Twilight who had a more uneasy face than any pony knew what the creature was She had seen it when she went to that other world were Sunset Shimmer lives... but what was a human doing here. On top of the balcony, were three royal princesses of Equestria looking down at this new threat that has arrived.'' And now!'' Grubber continued. ''To deliver the evil EVIL message, put your hoothes together for Agent Tempeeeth!!!'' Grubber said as on top the walkway came a dark unicorn whose horn was shattered, she looked down at the crowed.

''Is that a unicorn?'' Twilight said.

''I think so, but what happened to her horn'' Spike said to Twilight.

Then the three royal princesses landed on the front of the crowd and spoke with Tempest. ''Tempest, is it?'' Celestia said. ''How may we help you?

''Ah, I'm so glad you asked. How about we start with your complete and total surrender?'' Tempest said, the princesses looked uneasy about this until Twilight stepped up. ''Hi there, Princess of Friendship.'' Twilight said.

''Not exactly sure what's going on, but I know we can talk things out.'' Twilight said with a smile but stopped when she heard the sound of laughter from the airship.

(Stop at 0:43)

Then came out of the airship at the walkway was a bipedal being wearing a flight suit, goggles and some shades. He looked around at all the ponies and smirked, he started walking down and stopped when he was about six feet away from the princesses and took off his shades and smiled evilly at them. ''Are you in charge here?'' Robotnik asked.

''Yes I am-'' Celestia was cut off before she could finish. ''NOPE!''

''My-'' She kept being cut off by Robotnik. ''WRONG!''

''Name-''

''I'M IN CHARGE!''

''Prince-''

''ME!''

''Celest-''

''I'm in charge.

Twilight could just look at him with disbelief disrespecting the princess like that. ''I know you've never seen anything like me before.'' Robotnik said to Celestia. ''You see humans are the top banana. In a world full of hungry little monkeys.'' Celestia was just glaring at his antics and calling his species more dominant than ponies. ''Allow me to clarify.'' He then starts making servo noises while moving his body. ''In a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify.'' Robotnik said now looking at Tempest who was now next to him. ''Agent Tempest.''

''The Doctor thinks you're basic.'' Tempest said.

Then he turns around. ''You see the reason why I'm here is because you have something, I want.'' Robotnik said before turning his head towards Tempest. ''Is the blue one still looking at me funny.'' He asked Tempest.

''Yes, she is.'' Tempest said looking over at Luna who was glairing daggers at Robotnik.

''Tell her to stop or I'll pull up her search history.'' Robotnik said holding up a (call me) hand.

''If you don't stop looking at the Doctor, He'll take a closer look-'' Tempest was about to say before Luna spoke.

''I'm not deaf.'' Luna said menacingly with anger in that sentence.

''And tell her his citizens report to me, Blah blah blah, Blah blah blah, Blah blah blah!'' Robotnik started saying until Twilight had enough and finally stepped up. ''Excuse me? Listen sir, I don't know if you realize-'' Twilight was then cut off.

''I'm sorry, Princess. What was your name?''

''Twili-''

''NOBODY CARES!'' Robotnik interrupted Twilight who was starting to lose her patience.

''Nobody cares. listen, Princess nobody cares.'' Robotnik started walking towards Twilight. '' You know why nobody cares who you are? Because nobody cares about your feeble accomplishments. And nobody cares how proud your mommy is that you're now reading at a third grade level.'' Twilight was starting to get ticked off with this guy. ''Have you finished Charlotte's Web yet?'' Twilight looked at him. ''What...'' Twilight said before Robotnik continued. ''Spoiler alert: She dies in the end. But she leaves a big creepy egg sac.'' Robotnik said, Then some drones flew out of the airship, every pony was in bewilderment and scared seeing these flying machine's, Robotnik looked up and cooed. ''Ah... My babies.''

Twilight looked shocked to see real robots, she was getting worried by the minute. ''Whoo! Look what came out of my egg sac.'' Robotnik said. ''You know what I love about machine's. They do what they're told. They follow their programming. They don't need time off to have PaRtY's and eat cupcakes all day!''

Luna finally snaps and yells. ''ENOUGH!!!'' She uses the Canterlot voice on Robotnik.

''I've had it with your childish attitude, leave these lands at once!!'' Luna yelled.

Robotnik just turns to her and chuckles until saying. ''Aren't we inpatient to start negotiations. Let me make this as clear as I possibly can! You are going to give me your magic nicely, like a good horsey. Or else... I'll have to take very drastic action and turn your entire city into glue!'' Robotnik said threating them.

Luna talked. ''And why should we cower before you?'' Robotnik raised a brow.

''There's two of you, and hundreds of us.'' Luna said only for Robotnik to chuckle.

''Heh,Heh, The hard way it is.'' Robotnik said pressing buttons on his gloves which caused the drones to cock its missiles, Then more airships came through the sky and storm guards started dropping down on the streets causing every pony to start screaming and running away, The princesses glare at Robotnik one of them trying to blast him with magic, but a drone went in front of Robotnik taking the blast and destroying it, Robotnik fires back making the drones target the princesses and fires missiles, Cadence tried to block the blast with magic but caused her to be pushed back to the floor, Robotnik gave Tempest a look that said ''Do it.'' Tempest nods and jumps in the air kicking the stone bomb to Cadence, she tried getting up seeing the bomb coming towards her she tried to block it but was too late, Cadence screams as she slowly turns to stone.

''CADENCE!!'' Celestia yelled.

Robotnik smirked and said ''One down, Three to go.'' He then sends more drones to attack.

Celestia turned to her sister. ''Luna, quick! Go south! Beyond the badlands!'' Luna listened to her as she nods.

Tempest runs to them and kicks a bomb at Celestia.

''Seek help from the Queen of the hippo-'' Celestia was cut off as she got hit from the stone bomb and screams.

Luna gasps as she saw her sister being turned to stone, she then tries to fly away but Robotnik saw this and caused the drones to fire a missile at Luna. ''Oh no you don't!'' Robotnik said as the missile heads towards Luna. She didn't spot the missile that was about to hit her so it blew up hitting her wing, Robotnik smiled at this as Luna screams in pain and she falls down, but luckily twilight saw this and saved here levitating her to the ground but before she could touch the ground, she got hit by a stone bomb that Tempest shot at her, Luna turned into stone as Twilight yells. ''LUNA!!''

Tempest chuckled as she leaps into the air kicking a stone bomb at Twilight, But before Twilight could get hit, she was swept away by a fast-speeding creature, Robotnik saw this and widened his eyes, was that... him? Robotnik was right next to Tempest as she said. ''Easy as pie.'' Then grubber came by ''Oh I love pie.'' He said.

Robotnik looked at Tempest with an irritated face and spoke. ''Are you sure about that?'' Robotnik said dumbfounded.

Tempest took another look and saw it wasn't the princess, it was a Pegasus with a party hat. ''Oh, you totally got the last princess.'' Grubber said making Robotnik look at him with a dumbfounded look.

''That's not the princess.'' Tempest growled making her horn spark. ''Grubber! Get her now!'' And with that Grubber ran off telling the guards to find the princess. Tempest looked at Robotnik with sorry eyes. ''I'm sorry Doctor, I let her go.'' Tempest said bowing to Robotnik, who surprisingly took it very well, he smirked. ''Do not fret Tempest, I still have my drones.'' He pressed his gloves and ordered all drones to get Twilight and her friends who were now heading towards the bridge until being stopped by drones. They all went to halt before Twilight used her magic to blast them only for them to open fire at the bridge. Twilight only blasted a few drones but it was too late the missiles hit the bridge blowing it up. The main six fell into a river trying to stay afloat but they fell over a waterfall all the way to the bottom. Soon Robotnik walked over to the edge of the cliff and saw nothing at the bottom, he growled angrily and turn around to look Tempest in the eye. ''You may have failed to get me the princess but since you got me the other princesses, I will let it slide just this once. I'll send my drones down to find them and see if they're alive if they are you will bring me the princess! Understood?'' Robotnik said.

''Yes Doctor, I will.'' Tempest said then Robotnik walked away letting the drones float down to find them, but Robotnik had something in his mind on what he saw, the creature was almost as fast as sonic, but could it be him? Is he here on this planet, he may not know but he was going to find out one way or another.

...

Author's Note:

It took me a while, but I finally finished, until next time!