• Published 3rd Aug 2023
  • 1,352 Views, 31 Comments

The Four Humans of Chaos - GamerstarOmega



Discord was defeated again but this time he's got a backup plan. One that involves humans in the fun.

  • ...
3
 31
 1,352

Chapter Four: A "meeting" with the princesses (gone wrong)

An explosion shook the mountain as the castle wall was blown apart by a powerful blue energy beam. From the smoke, four figures jumped out from the hole in the wall. It was the four humans turned draconequi escaping from the castle. The group fell a few meters to the ground before Riot snapped his dragon claw and a red sports car with its tail pipes sticking up appeared. The group enters the car with Riot driving and the– ⏸️.

"Yo readers it's your favorite lord of chaos, Riot. Now you're definitely thinking: how did this happen?, or why was there a giant laser beam?, or why are they running instead of fighting? Well to answer all that, we should probably head back to the beginning." Riot pulled out a TV remote and pressed the rewind button. Events began playing back to moments before the explosion. "Ok, this part should be good." ▶️

A couple hours earlier

Celestia was in her bedroom chambers when she received a letter from her student, Twilight Sparkle. She was worrying over the fact that a dangerous unknown creature was in the everfree and just by its roar alone was enough to break the windows of Ponyville. She would have believed it was an ursa minor but eye witnesses made her think otherwise. She would need to look into this matter immediately. Whatever creature this is, she will not let it harm her ponies.

A flash appeared. Her sister Luna teleported in the room with a grim expression on her face.

"Luna? What's wrong?" Celestia asked.

"Sister, I fear we have trouble involving Discord." Luna said with a serious tone.

~~~~~

"Ok this place is bigger than I thought." Trastorno continued his search for the gardens. He hadn't realized how massive the castle was. He went through door to door but found nothing. "Maybe in here?" He poked his head through another door. Only to quickly pull his head out with his face red as a tomato. "What kind of fucked up things are ponies in to that never knew about!?" He said in his head. He zipped across the halls at quick speed. He turned a corner and almost got caught by a maid pony. Luckily she didn't notice him and he immediately hid behind the wall.

A few seconds passed and Trastorno didn't hear hoofsteps. He cautiously peeked and he saw the maid was just standing there unmoving. He was confused until he heard a familiar laughter. He spotted a shark tail swishing from behind the maid, it was Riot and it looked like he was playing a prank on the maid.

"Riot, what do you think you're doing?" Trastorno asked, approaching the teen draconequus. Riot looked up and saw it was Trastorno.

"Oh hey. *chew* I'm just setting up another genius prank. *chew* It's gonna be hilarious." Riot said. He was chewing what looked like bubble gum. He blew a bubble and it popped. He pulled the gum off his mouth and stuck it under the maid's back left hoof. He grabbed Trastorno by the leopard arm, snapped his wolf paw turning the two draconequi invisible, and pulled out his phone. "Annnnd, action." He muttered smirking and snapped his fingers again.

Time resumed for the maid as she started walking again, only to step in something very sticky. She turned around and noticed a wad of gum stuck on her back left hoof.

"Ewwwwww!! Who just leaves their gum on the floor!?" She exclaimed. She tried to pull her hoof off the gum, only for it to remain still stuck to her hoof. She tried again, still stuck. She grabbed a brush she was carrying and tried to scrape the gum off. However the brush got stuck on the gum and wouldn't come off. "What the…?!" She gave the brush a strong pull, but it slammed back on her hoof causing her to stumble and fall on her back.

When she tried to get up she felt something sticky preventing her from lifting her head. Another wad of gum, which wasn't there before, followed by a snicker that went unheard, was stuck to her head. With her head stuck with no way of getting up, she did the one thing she could do.

"Somepony help me!! I'm stuck!!"

Acting fast, Trastorno snapped his bear paw and all the gum stuck to the maid vanished. "Huh…? Where did…?" She checked her hoof and head and there were no signs of gum. She got up and very steadily walked down the halls to avoid any gum.

When she was out of sight, the two draconequi turned became visible again. "Hey what's the big idea!?" Riot demanded, not happy his prank was interrupted. "I was gonna put gum over her mouth."

"The big idea is you shouldn't be using your powers to torment ponies and also we got a mission to do, we don't have time to mess around."

"Oh come on you worry too much, plus it's literally not everyday you get the power to do what you want. It's like they always say: if you got the power, abuse the hell out of it for yourself."

"That is something only scumbag villains would say." Trastorno deadpanned

"Huh." Riot pretended to think about it. "Well, I guess I'm a scumbag villain." He chuckled while flashing a toothy grin.

Trastorno only face palmed in annoyance. He sighed heavily. "Listen, once we free Discord then you can have fun with your powers. But at least try not to use them to hurt others."

"Chill it dude. I'm not a monster." Riot looked down at himself, then back at Trastorno. "Weeeell, I guess we do look the part. But my point is that my pranks won't hurt them." A tiny devil version of Riot poof behind his head.

"Not too much anyway." The devil Riot laughed before disappearing in a puff of red smoke.

"I don't know what pranks you're thinking of doing, but I'm more worried your pranks might kill someone if you go too far."

"Geez man where'd that come from?"

"Riot. I want you to promise me you won't go overboard with your antics."

"Wha–." Riot was cut off when Trastorno placed his mismatched hands on his mismatched shoulders.

"Promise me." Trastorno said in a stern voice.

Riot was both confused and intimidated by Trastorno's words. He never felt this way when adults scolded him for misbehaving, he would get annoyed and bored but definitely not this.

"O-ok, Ok I promise I'll rethink any pranks I have!"

"Good." Trastorno's voice went back to normal as he let go of Riot. "Now then, let's try and find the gardens." Trastorno walked ahead and Riot exhaled a breath he was holding.

"I don't know how he just did that, but I think I better watch myself for now." Riot muttered.

"We need to hurry, the longer we're here, the more dangerous it'll be for us." Trastorno warned.

"Come on man, we can screw with reality. What could happen?" Riot's eyes went wide and quickly covered his mouth when he asked the forbidden question. He knew when someone asked what could happen, something bad would always happen. Trastorno looked back at him, fear etched on his face the moment he heard those words. The two stood there in silence for a moment. "You don't think the universe heard me, did it?" Riot asked in a hopeful whisper.

As if to say "you bet your ass I did", the sound of a large group of pony guards running down the halls were heard. The draconequi both quickly turned invisible and floated up to the ceiling. They saw how large this group was and they both looked at each other hoping it wasn't what they were thinking. Trastorno spun his bear finger and a cloudy swirl appeared.

~~~~~

Fukakaina had just finished emptying out the fridge that was full of the massive cakes. The clones gave their satisfactory acknowledgements before they all disappeared in a flash. She got up from the table and cleaned the plates with a snap of her fingers. She patted her stomach, which wasn't bloated from eating so much cake, and made her way to the door.

"Wait, what was I here for again?" She asked herself. She had forgotten about her mission due to her getting sidetracked by her cake cravings. As she pondered this, a cloudy swirl appeared. "Gah!?" She fell back from the cloud's sudden appearance. "What the hell is this?" The cloud formed a mouth at the center and it spoke with Trastorno's voice.

"Hello, can you hear me?" The cloud with Trastorno's voice asked. Fukakaina was reluctant to answer, but if this was made by Trastorno then she would need to answer.

"Uh, yeah I can hear you." Fukakaina answered.

"Fukakaina, could you tell me where you are right now?"

"Well, I'm in the dining room. I just got here, why do you ask?"

"Listen, I think we might have a problem. I'm with Riot right now and we just saw a large group of guards running down the halls, we're following them to see where they're going. I really hope I'm wrong, but I think the princesses are onto us."

Fukakaina's body became rigid. Trastorno did mention this world has two princesses who have the powers to the FRICKIN sun and moon. If that wasn't powerful…, well Discord and the others can warp reality. But when it comes to fighting they have zero experience. She gulped. "And what about Mischief, you don't think he's at the gardens right?"

"I'm gonna call him right now. I need you to find us so we can group up."

"Alright I'll see you soon." When the call was finished the cloud swirled and vanished. "I've wasted too much time, I need to go." Fukakaina turned to the door. And froze.

In the dining room doorway stood a light blue unicorn mare wearing a maid uniform. She dropped a bucket and mop she was holding in her magical grasp. She stood there shaking with fear not taking her eyes off Fukakaina.

"Uhhh… I come in peace?" Fukakaina said attempting to smooth things over. And the maid responded with how all normal creatures would react to a draconequus in their home.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The maid immediately ran out of the doorway screaming in fear. She didn't get very far when black tentacles grabbed her back legs and dragged her back into the dining room. She screamed trying to pull the tentacles off her but the grip was too strong. A tentacle covered her muzzle to stop her from screaming but it was too late. Her screams caught the attention of a group of guards passing by.

The guards found the maid getting dragged into the dining room. They immediately rushed inside to save the maid. They found her being held hostage by Fukakaina. "This is bad!" Fukakaina thought. The guards wasted no time and attacked Fukakaina with magic blasts and spears. Fukakaina quickly snapped her raccoon dog paw and a barrier formed around her. She placed her tiger paw on the floor and more shadow tentacles rose out. They entangled guards allowing her to slip into her shadow and escape.

~~~~~

Mischief was being led by the mouse he saved from its rat tormentors. They passed by several nice looking statues and Mischief couldn't help but admire them. He floated over to one of the statues and was impressed these ponies could make sculptures without fingers. His mouse companion made squeak sounds telling him that they've arrived. There he was, the chaos god Discord now an unmoving statue.

"There you are." Mischief said. He laid down on the grass and nuzzled the mouse's head with his mole claw, carefully so as not to accidentally hurt it. "Thank you." Mischief thanked the mouse. The mouse smiled at the nuzzling the young draconequus gave it. Its happiness increased when Mischief snapped his monkey fingers and a large wheel of cheese appeared. The mouse's eyes sparkled and it's mouth watered at the cheese, it climb onto the cheese and instantly ate the whole thing.

Mischief was a little surprised at the mouse's eating speed but he guessed that all animals could maybe do that. He turned his attention to Discord, he wondered how he was going to carry him out of the castle. No actually, he needed to know how he and his friends could even break him out. His thoughts were interrupted by a small cloud appearing in front of him. The cloud once again formed a mouth and it spoke with Trastorno's voice.

"Hello Mischief can you hear me?" Trastorno asked.

"Um, I can hear you…" Mischief said.

"Listen, where are you right now?"

"Oh well I'm at the gardens right now. Also I even found Discord, pretty cool right?" Mischief could hear Trastorno curse under his breath in a panic.

"Mischief you need to listen to me, you need to find somewhere to hide and stay there until the rest of us get to you!"

"What? Why?"

"Mischief, I'm serious! You need to hide before–"

A flash appeared behind Mischief leaving him confused. He turned around to see what caused the flash, but immediately regretted it when two very unhappy looking ponies were staring at him. Mischief recalled Trastorno reminding the group to not get caught, especially by the princesses of the sun and moon. He remembered the holographic image Trastorno displayed of the princesses.

The first was princess Celestia. She's a tall white alicorn (which have both wings and a horn) with a rainbow like mane and tail which flowed even though there was no wind and sun mark on her flank. She can move the sun. Her sister was princess Luna. She's slightly shorter than Celestia and is dark blue, she is also an alicorn with a flowing mane and tail that look like the night sky, and she has a moon mark on her flank. She moves the moon and stars.

The colors on Mischief literally drained from his body to the ground as he realized he was caught by the two powerful ponies of this world. They scowled at him with anger while Mischief shook with fear.

Celestia looked up at Discord, then back at Mischief. She couldn't believe her eyes, there stood a young draconequus. She thought it was crazy when Luna told her there was another draconequus like Discord. She thought Discord was the only one of his kind, but it seems possible some of them are still around. And right now this draconequus was trying to free Discord and she can't let that happen. "Who are you and–"

Celestia didn't have time to finish her sentence when Mischief suddenly jumped back screaming while his eyes popped out of his head and grew bigger. Before the two alicorns could react, Mischief pulled a comically large piano out from his wool and violently slammed it down on the two sisters. Mischief hastily pulled out a backpack from his wool and it immediately swallowed Discord. He quickly scooped up the mouse in his mismatched hands and began to run off.

The piano was blasted away by Luna's magic and the two sisters were covered with scratches and bruises. Luna was furious. "THOU DARES TO STRIKE FOUL CREATURE!!??" She shouted using the Canterlot voice. They both noticed the statue of Discord was gone and were shocked. They turned to see Mischief running and they immediately took flight after him.

~~~~~

Trastorno and Riot both listened to the sounds of screaming and pianos being smashed. They both realize that the two alicorn sisters have found Mischief and are chasing him down.

"Well mountain loads of shit just hit the fan!!" Riot exclaimed panic in his voice. "What are we gonna do!?" He loudly asked.

Trastorno was clutching his head frantically trying to come up with an idea. "Ok ok uh uh let's see, gotta get there fast but how!?" Riot looked at the cloud that was still present. It was then he had an idea.

Riot grabbed the cloud and enlarged it. He turned to Trastorno. "Alright, you get Fuka…Fu…uh…gah! Bring her ass over here while I save the squirt's ass!" He exclaimed. He jumped into the cloud and the cloud shrunk to its original size. Trastorno immediately tried calling Fukakaina again.

"Fukakaina, it's an emergency!"

The sounds of a struggle were heard on Fukakaina's end.

"Well I've got *grunts* an emergency on…YAH!! My hands too!" Fukakaina was fighting against a couple of guards who spotted her after she hastily escaped from the kitchen. She was surrounded on all sides. She summoned balls of electricity and they started electrifying the guards, not enough to severely injure them but enough to knock them unconscious. "Could it wait till later? Whoa!!" She narrowly dodged a magic bullet from one of the guards. She gritted her teeth and stretched her raccoon dog arm and punched the offending guard hard in the face.

"It's Mischief, he's being chased by the princesses!!" Trastorno shouted.

Fukakaina's eyes widened at what she heard. "What!?" She shouted in surprise and fear. Taking advantage of her momentarily distracted state, a pegasus guard weaved through the lightning strike and tried to impale her. Fukakaina noticed this and she shouted "Iron body!" The spear broke upon impact, shocking the guard. Fukakaina delivered a strong roundhouse kick and the guard was sent flying. Fukakaina had enough of this and slammed her tiger paw on the floor shouting "Ice age!" Ice spread all over the halls and froze all the guards on the ground.

She panted heavily having dealt with the guards. She turned to the cloud. "What do you mean he's being chased by the princesses!?" She asked with a worried tone.

"I'll explain on the way." Trastorno replied. The cloud enlarged itself and a black bear arm was extending outwards. "Grab my hand." Trastorno said. Fukakaina took hold of the bear paw and was immediately pulled into the cloud.

~~~~~

Mischief ran through the gardens as the two alicorn sisters were hot in pursuit. "CREATURE OF DISCORD, CEASE RUNNING AND SURRENDER!!" Luna demanded. She fired magic beams at Mischief who barely dodged them, some burnt off some of his wool in the process.

"NO THANK YOU I LIKE BEING ALIVE!!" Mischief shouted back. He patted where his wool was burning. "Oh man what do I do!?" His mind was racing trying to think of something. He noticed a couple of trees and he had an idea. He snapped his monkey fingers and the trees came to life. "Now attack!" Mischief commanded. The trees shot branches at the sisters who were taken aback by the sudden attack. Celestia and Luna dodged the incoming attack of branches. Mischief then made the entire fauna of the garden attack. The increase in vines and branches made it more difficult for the sisters to dodge as their were wrapped by vines from all around until they were trapped in a giant ball of branches and vines.

Mischief breathed a sigh of relief believing that would keep them at bay for now. He noticed a door leading out of the garden. To his misfortune, guards immediately burst through the door causing Mischief to turn back the way he came. To his horror the vine ball exploded into flames releasing the alicorn sisters. "ENOUGH!!" Celestia shouted and fired a powerful sun beam at the young draconequus.

Mischief barely had time to dodge out of the way when the blast caused an explosion launching him into the air and crashing into a tree head first. Feeling dazed, Mischief tried to get up and attempted to run again, only to be caught in a yellow aura preventing him from moving. Celestia and Luna walked up to Mischief who was now pinned to the ground by Celestia's magic.

"Now then I don't know who you are but if Discord has sent you then you are an enemy to Equestria." Celestia sternly said. "Now where did you put Discord?"

Mischief replied by blowing a raspberry at their faces.

"Impudent creature! Once we find where you've hidden Discord, we shall see to it that the elements shall imprison you along with him." Luna added.

"Well I've got a better idea." An voice said from nowhere. Everypony except for Mischief was startled by the unknown voice. It spoke again. "Why don't we play a game?" It was then Luna felt something grab her at the back of her head. The being revealed a giraffe headed draconequus with a grin on his face. "It's called HORSEY!" Cowboy boots with spiky spurs at the back appeared on Riot's feet. Before anypony could react, Riot plunged his boots into Luna's sides.

Luna's pupils grew bigger and felt herself slip out of consciousness. She reared up on her hind legs and neighed very loud. Riot pulled out a cowboy hat from behind and waved it around. "Yeeeeehaaaaaw!! To the skies my trusty steed!" At his command, Luna flared up her wings and took flight.

"LUNA!!!" Celestia cried out in udder horror. It was then she felt something as if sharp teeth biting down on her horn and screamed in pain. Mischief bit down on the magic aura that's keeping him pinned down and that in turn caused Celestia to let go of Mischief. The guards were completely horrified another draconequus had showed up and taken control of princess Luna.

"Now gum-gum…!" Another voice was heard from nowhere. The guards frantically look around to find the source of the voice. Another draconequus appeared in the air with steam coming off her body. She reared her mismatched fists back and launched a flurry of fast punches. "Jet Gatling!!" Fukakaina shouted. The guards were helpless as they were suddenly bombarded with punches too fast for them to handle.

Celestia watched in udder horror as her pony guards were helplessly being taken down, their blood splattering everywhere. Fukakaina stopped her attack and panted. She surveyed the guards she used her anime attack on and winced at her results. The guards lay there with faces and bodies bruised, blood all over them, and their limbs bending in places that aren't supposed to bend. "Maybe I should have used something less…brutal." She thought. As she was thinking this, she was struck by Celestia's magic blast causing her to fall to the ground.

Celestia was now visibly angry. "You three shall not impose any more harm to my ponies!!" She shouted in anger. Her horn glowed intensely. Fukakaina groaned with pain. A burn mark was on the side of her body where she was shot. She removed the burn mark off her body and the searing pain vanished. She looked towards Celestia who was preparing to fire another spell.

"So this is the sun princess." Fukakaina thought. "Hoo boy she's really pissed." A bead of sweat dropped from her face. Celestia fired a powerful sun beam. Fukakaina rolled out of the way and responded in kind. She raised her raccoon dog arm and a yellow spinning disk shaped energy beam appeared. "Destructo disk!" She threw the disk at Celestia who flew up into the air and dodged the attack. Fukakaina continued to throw disk after disk while Celestia flies to avoid the attacks.

Celestia decided to close the distance between her and the female draconequus. Her horn glowed and in a flash she teleported in front of Fukakaina. Fukakaina was caught off guard and before she could do anything Celestia bucked her hard in the gut with her forehooves causing her to spit out her saliva and sent her flying into a wall. Fukakaina clutched her gut where she was punched. Celestia jumped in the air and prepared to finish Fukakaina off when she was blasted away by a blue magic blast. Celestia fell to the ground and looked up to see the giraffe headed draconequus with Luna as his "trusty steed."

"Nice shot girl!" Riot exclaimed. He patted Luna on the head who under his influence smiled. This action made Celestia grit her teeth in rage.

"TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY SISTER!!" Shouted Celestia, the anger in her voice shook the castle.

"Hmmm…" Riot pretended to think about it. "You mean…" He smirked. He snapped his dragon claw and Luna was dressed up as a clown. Her mane was turned into an afro with a rainbow night sky appeal, her face was covered with white makeup, her mouth had red lipstick, she wore a big round red nose. She wore a baggy long sleeved shirt with rainbows and a frilly pink skirt. "Like this?" He placed both his mismatched fingers in Luna's mouth and pulled them back forcing her to smile wider. He smushed her face, tugged at her ears, and even used a pen to draw to write "dick garage" and draw an arrow pointing to her flank.

At this point Celestia had enough as her rage reached a breaking point. She had dealt with Discord's aggravating taunts but this draconequus was even worse. Celestia's mane and tail combust into flames when Riot decides to provoke her even further by kissing Luna on the cheek. The ground cracked underneath as Celestia rocketed towards Riot in a fiery streak. "ENOUGH!!!" Celestia shouted. Riot's cocky grin was immediately replaced with a look of sheer terror as Celestia nearly closed the distance between them.

Then, all of sudden Celestia was encased in a block of ice. She fell back to the ground with a resounding crash. Riot breathed a sigh of relief.

"For god's sake Riot are you trying to get yourself killed!?" Trastorno scolded. Riot directed Luna to descend back to the ground. "What were you thinking!?"

"W-well, I thought it would be funny." Riot rubbed the back of his head. "Even though I almost shit myself." He thought.

"And just what made you think that pissing off a sun princess, who could probably burn us if we were still humans, would be funny?"

"I was only saving the squirt and have fun doing it. I didn't think sun butt would go all ape shit demon mode on me."

"Well what did you expect when you brainwashed her sister into your personal ride? Speaking of Luna, I suggest you get off her right now before Celestia has a chance to turn you into a burning corpse."

"*mumbles* fiiiine." Riot reluctantly climbed off Luna. It was at that point Celestia broke free from the ice. She stared at Riot with burning hatred before noticing Trastorno.

"Another one!? Where are they all coming from!?" Celestia thought. One draconequus was bad enough, but if these four draconequi are here then they'll tear reality apart. She continued to stare down at the two draconequi.

"I take it we're already past talking like civilized people…or ponies in your case." Trastorno spoke up.

Celestia scowled. "You show up to our castle, injured my guards, turned my sister into your personal plaything and you expect us to negotiate!?" She asked with an angry tone.

Trastorno sighed. "Well I was expecting to be in and out, but I guess that's out of the picture." He bent down into a fighting stance and Riot did the same.

"At least we both agree on something." Celestia's wings flared up and her horn glowed. "Equestria has had enough chaos and it doesn't need any more of it. As princess I won't allow- *CLANG!!!*" Celestia didn't have time to finish her sentence when she was struck in the face with a large frying pan from Mischief. Trastorno and Riot both were immediately taken aback by the sudden sneak attack. Celestia was in a complete daze seeing stars. "Well of course I'd love your invitation to donkey town." She babbled before Mischief gave her another frying pan smack to the head knocking her unconscious.

Mischief sighed with relief before looking at his teammates who still had shocked expressions on their faces. "What?" He asked.

"Pffffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! H-holy fucking shit, tell me I didn't just see that. Bro just went Tom and Jerry on her ass!" Riot continued to laugh uncontrollably while he shed a single teardrop.

*cough cough*

Trastorno heard coughing from behind. Fukakaina was crawling towards the group still clutching where Celestia had struck her. "I'm *cough* in so much pain…" She said, wheezing.

"Are you alright?" Trastorno asked. He helped Fukakaina to her feet.

"I'll be fine, you weren't kidding when you said the princess was strong."

"Well I did warn you guys. And look what happened."

"I'm going to kick Discord's ass for bringing me in this mess." Fukakaina shook her tiger claw in anger.

"Speaking of which, did anyone happen to know where he is?"

Mischief spoke up. "Oh, I've got him right here." Mischief reached into his wool and pulled out a backpack. He unzipped the backpack to reveal Discord. "So we're done here?"

"Yeah let's get out of here before more guards show up."

"Hold on, I want to help the guards I hurt first." Fukakaina said. She pointed to where the pony guards were still on the ground in agony from her assault. She snapped her raccoon dog paw and the guards were wrapped in bandages. "Ok let's go." She did her shadow blanket jujitsu and her shadow enlarged itself.

"Alright guys let's go." Trastorno called over the other two draconequi. Mischief walked over, while Riot… was busy taking a photo of the unconscious Celestia. "Riot, what are you doing now?" Trastorno asked, slightly annoyed.

"Just give "her highness" little makeover parting gift before we go." Riot while snickering. Celestia had splotches of paint ranging from blue, green, orange, and red all over her body. Her entire coat was shaved off as well as her mane and tail, her wings were plucked of all her feathers and were used to make a makeshift beard and mustache. And finally a sticky note was taped to the back of her flank which read "kick me". Riot laughed at the work he'd done. "*sigh* alright I'm ready." He said. He stepped into the shadow with the others.

"You know she'll want to beat the absolute shit out of you right?" Fukakaina deadpanned.

"As a wise man once said, it's worth it."

The shadow closed down on the draconequi shrinking and morphed back into a hawk and quickly flew off into the night leaving behind the chaos they created.

⏸️ "Now I know what you're thinking, "Hey where's the giant laser? Wasn't there going to be a car chase? So there was fighting. Well that stuff was supposed to happen but it seems the author decided not to put in my idea. I mean I don't see what the problem was, it had action and I wanted to do some sick moves in the car and there was going to be more lasers and-."

(Hey! What do you think you're doing!?)

"Uh oh! Gotta go dudes!" *Riot teleports away*

(*sigh* Sorry about that everyone, Riot wasn't supposed to be in the writing space. I apologize for any misleading expectations you all had at the beginning.) *grabs the remote and pressed play.

▶️

"Wait, what about Luna?" Trastorno suddenly asked.

"Oh yeah…I knew I forgot something." Riot said. He snapped his wolf paw.

Back at the castle Luna was munching on the grass like a wild horse when her pupils returned to normal. She spat out the grass she was eating and took note of her surroundings. The entire garden was littered with spiky vines everywhere, the guards were all on the ground covered with bandages, and there was a burning scorch mark on the ground. What happened? She could remember chasing down a draconequus with Celestia when… she gasped.

"Tia!" Luna quickly looked around and spotted Celestia, when she ran towards her sister she stopped in her tracks. Celestia was covered in paint, her wings plucked, her coat, mane and tail were shaven, and she had a beard made out of her feathers. While Luna was doing her best not to laugh, her concerns for sister came first. "Tia please wake up!" Luna nudged Celestia with her hoof, only to find herself wearing a clown outfit. "What is this!?" She shouted in disbelief. She noticed the writing on her flank and a bright crimson red blush formed on her face.

Celestia began to stir awake. She clutched her head that felt like it wanted to split open. She couldn't feel her coat and she noticed her right forehoove was covered with paint. She took notice of her entire body and was silent. Then she screamed. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Somewhere in the high above the clouds maniacal laughter from a certain teenage draconequus was heard. "This will be the greatest day of my life!!" Riot shouted as the shadow hawk continued to fly far through the night.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late chapter, writer's block can really screw a guy.