• Published 23rd Jul 2023
  • 1,534 Views, 7 Comments

A Radio Demon in Equestria - Roost2100



A certain Radio Demon comes to Equestria to see what the world has to offer for him, and to see what he can do to entertain himself while he was there... oh god Equestria is in for one helluva time so stay tune~

  • ...
2
 7
 1,534

Chapter 3: When The Radio Nears

The next day, Alastor was left to clean the all-night party, it was not at all hard to do tho yes he found some things that were not even his, like a golden staff with Twilight's face on it alongside a glass jar with a figure in it and some white stuff in it... and a lamp that he did not even know what creature was on it look like a monster, after he cleaned up he sighed as he sat down on the couch and started to ponder on what has he been threw and seen so far in Equestria, he knew that this world did not hold any demons just him alongside some other creatures that even Hell would laugh at and he knows that he now has made friends tho not intending to do so, he also now has a little job since he is going to be the first pony to do a broadcast after his morning walk he will come back and goes on air for the radio that he put down at the dinner yesterday, so when he does go on air he is going to need something to say... he gets up "ugh so much to do but I've not gotten to them yet" Alastor then stretches as he grabs his mic staff "well might as well do them before the deadline comes" he says as he walks outside his home and goes out in search along side doing is morning walk.

He hums a little tune as he does so in Hell whenever the sinners heard this they went running and avoiding him and cowering in sweet fear. but now as he does in Equestria the ponies here do not fear him they keep on going on with their day he keeps on humming a tune until he sees a huge crystal castle "mmh this should have a library. The place is very nice maybe I can find out even more about this place... and find a decent meat store around here" he says casually out loud as two ponies sitting on a bench look at him with confusion when he said meat, Alastor walks on in and upon walking in he sees a purple Alicorn and goes up to her recognizing her due to Pinkie's party she threw yesterday "Why Hello Twilight, what are you doing in this castle?" Twilight looked at him and was surprised to see him at her castle so fast especially when they had just had a party yesterday "Oh hey Alastor, oh well this is my home" Alastor was not expecting that "You live in a library my dear? my my, I was not expecting that is for sure but now that I know you run this statement I would like to ask you where the history section is"

Twilight nods "Yep I do run the library as well and it's fine you're not the first pony to do that, but yeah the history section is right over there, what do you need if you don't mind me asking." she says as she points a hoof to the history section "Well to learn more about Equestria to get a better understanding I was also wondering if there were any cookbooks as well?" Twilight nods and points to the cooking section "Yep right over there, am guessing you want to cook something or prepare something" Alastor nods "Yes my dear I want to see if there was a cookbook about preparing and cooking fresh meat right out of the body thank you for your help my dear I'll be sure to bring them back when am done with them" he says as he walks away, the look on her face was priceless she then was thinking "wait why would anypony want to eat meat..." she then chased after him and asked him a few more questions Alastor did not answer most of them but what he did answer was followed with a "Yes my dear" or a "No my dear" she got annoyed she just thought he was joking with her and left him alone.

When Alastor was done he walked out waving to Twilight now seeing that he had spent a bit more time than normal or Celestia just had a problem with the sun "I bid you a good afternoon my dear thank you very much for the help" he says as he walks out Twilight sighs and shakes her head with a smile "That pony is something I wonder how things are going be with him around" Twilight said before going back inside. Alastor walked out and went back home as he did he passed threw the market (mostly due to it being a shortcut) As he does he sees many things, ponies selling goods, Applejack and her little sister with their apple stand, Fluttershy with a creature, and som- "Wait what?" Alastor was fascinated by what or who Fluttershy was with, so he walked up to her "Fluttershy it is a pleasure to be seeing you again" Fluttershy and Discord turned to him "Oh A-Alastor nice to see you again" Discord was confused he scratched his head with his left horn like it were some hat and then puts it back on his head.

Discord then said to Fluttershy "Mhh you know this pony? why haven't I met him yet" Fluttershy then responds "Oh well ne and the girls met him at the party Pinkie Pie threw for him the Welcome to Ponyvile party I thought she invited you" She did tho the mail Pony got lost in the pocket dimension wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last Alastor then clear his throat "ehem" the two look back to him as he speaks "my good... creature. I may not know your name nor what you are in fact but my name is Alastor nice to meet you" Discord got a bit offended by him calling him a 'Creature' "am no Creature I am Discord the Lord of Chaos surely You have heard of me I know you don't take me for some 'Creature' that a clown made" Alastor grins as if he's about to laugh.

"But no I have not heard of a Lord Of Chaos nor someone named Discord" Discord then snapped his fingers to reveal a whole ass google page about him and shows him Alastor still shakes his head "Nope! never heard of you before, but nor has anyone here heard or seen me, but I must ask what exactly are you" Fluttershy stopped Discord before he could say anything "Alastor Discord is a Draconequus" Alastor looked back at him "Well that explains all the different animal parts for a second there I thought mother nature had an accident." Fluttershy let out a small ep when she saw Discord's face his eyebrows were now made of fire, he snapped his talons making Alastor float in front of Discord's face "What did you just say." Alastor still had a smile on his face as he laughed "Well don't be mad at me it is only my humble opinion, now that I see what you are now. put. me. down. N̸͉̩̞̟̙̪̜͆́̈́ō̷̡̧̨̝̲͔͈̲͗ŵ̵̻̣͖͎͋̈́͐̕͝͝.̶̣̭̻̺̖͔̬͕͛̕" Discord got a bit pissed as he puts him down since Fluttershy was here, Fluttershy for a second that a fight would happen "Alastor that was not very nice to insult Discord like that" (okay but we all thought about that when we first saw Discord well I think some of us at least) Alastor looked over to her and chuckled "why my dear why would I ever insult your Friend here, but I must be on my way I bid the two of you a good afternoon," he says as he walks away Fluttershy quickly gets Discord and away from Alastor not wanting him to hurt Alastor.

Alastor then got home put his two books, and started to read them, in front of the nice warm fireplace and even made himself some black coffee as he read. everything was peaceful for a few minutes then suddenly Rainbow Dash crashed threw a window, Alastor looked to see what just happened and see Rainbow Dash on the floor and sighs as he fixes the window with his magic and then goes to Rainbow Dash "Rainbow Dash may I ask, Why You Just Broke Threw One Of My Window's" he says with a hint of anger (nah its more like a ton) as he says this static could be heard in the background, Rainbow Dashes see this and chuckles nervously "Oh yeah sorry about that AL, I did not see where I was going for a second there, sorry about that" she says as she makes a little smile a rubber duckie noise playing in the background as she does, Alastor takes a deep breath in an out the static in the background fading as he turns back to her "My dear I suggest you don't do such a thing again" Rainbow Dash nods "Yes I will try to be more careful, but now that am here I thought we could talk since I know your new and all but wow I've never seen a pony like you no offence" also since Twilight wanted him to feel welcomed.

Alastor sighs "Very well, even if you did break my windows I suppose I could spend a little time," he says Rainbow Dash's eyes light up a little and she starts to ask him some questions and he answers them tho not all that he said was true. they talked and chatted for a bit until Alastor checked the time "Oh my 2 hours have passed well my rainbow maned friend you should get going I have to do something really quick but we may chat again another time" Rainbow Dash sighed and nodded her head "yeah yeah, I will leave you to it, besides somepony has to keep the world 20% cooler, so I think I can't stay that much either anyway I'll see you later AL" she says as she opens the door and flies off Alastor sighs and is glad his lie worked, he then remembers the radio plan he was going to do before being interrupted by his friends, so he goes up to the recording room presses the live button making the light outside his home On Air light up to let ponies know that he was life and after he is done setting it all up he then starts his broadcast.

He clears his throat "Hello there ponies of Ponyville my name is Alastor it's a great pleasure to be here in Ponyvile yes indeedy, now I know this might seem strange and new to you lot but prepare yourself for one helluva time" he says not knowing there were fillies and colts hearing this, tho the only place he put a radio was dinner so the odd are slim but hey he has an audience so the show must go on "Now I got to tell you about what happened today I went out to fetch myself a book yet could not find the book I was looking for tho I did find another replacement, I even saw some kids play on a playground yesterday, oh the playground so many memories yet so little time to remember them all and all the painful wounds filly and colts hurting them selfs as they play and watching them cry wouldn't you agree?" He says his voice going a bit deeper as he did, not really caring if the ponies who were hearing disturbed a bit.

He then goes on about his day and more simple times before Equestria was where it was today, even if he knows that much about the world he still learned from the history books he borrowed, at this point many ponies were at the dinner liking Alastor's little podcast they didn't know how the little radio worked but they were just happy to see it work, he then was going to sing a little song before he signed off "well now before I go mares and gentle colts I bring you I little song I like to sing before I leave for the night" Alastor clears his voice before he starts.

(DISCLAIMER THESE LYRICS ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO SLIVA HOUND THE SONG CALLED Radio Play I just changed it to be more of a pony version so like a remix I guess tho if you want to sing along to it here you go)

Alastor then starts to sing as he uses his magic to play background music

"If I had a bit Every time somepony tried me and my pride,
I'd be richer than I am right now
But I live a life So sublime, all the fire's on my side Watch it flicker in my hoof like Wow!
This world is mine,
And jumping up the ladder is nothing but a matter of time,
Where treachery and treason are just another reason to rhyme,
Embark on some havoc and charge up the master of minds~
It's the perfect crime Like dust on the radio, one day
That's what we'll all be in the wind,
I live my life like my soul is on stereo, press play, Become emulsified in sin
They say, that the radio is big and new well my dear I got news for you next time you see me passing by
don't mind if you say hi
Let Celestia know that I am here, I'm here and I'm beaming, Alastor is here and he is in town."
Instrumental for 17 seconds
"Now I wouldn't lie Or deny that my eyes are on the prize
And I promise you, I'll stand my ground
But I'm not to fight All the lives that reside within these heights,
Don't you worry love, you have my vow,
This world is mine
The cretins will have a season and they will shine,
But we can become a beacon for all the blind,
A pony of my allegiance can burn the sky,
This is so divine Like dust on the radio, one day
That's what we'll all be in the wind
I live my life like my soul is on stereo, press play
Become emulsified in sin
They say, that the radio is big and new well my dear I got news next time you happen to pass me by don't mind if you say hi, Let Ms.Celestia know that I'm here to stay
Yeah, I'm here and I'm beaming, that Alastor is here in this town"
In 31 seconds and in the background,
Alastor's voice says
"Oh yeah. Become emulsified in sin, oh yeah" After that Alastor sings again
"they say that the radio is big and new well my dear I got news next time you happen to pass me by don't really mind if you say hi Let Ms.Celestia know that I'm here to stay Yeah, I'm here and I'm beaming, that Alastor is here in this town"
he holds that note for a few seconds
"In town" also with this one "Alastor in town" and this one "In town"
(am surprised he has that much breath to hold a note that high)
he then sings again
"They say, that the radio is big and new well my dear I got news next time you happen to pass me by don't mind if you say hi,
Let Ms.Celestia know that I'm here to stay Yeah, and I'm here and I'm beaming, that Alastor the unicorn is here in town"

after the background music finished he speaks "Ponies of Ponyville I hope you have enjoyed this I hope you come on by for the next one but for now, Stay tuned for next week until then I bid you all a good evening," Alastor says before pushing the Off Air button turning off the On Air sign outside his home and he sits back in his chair and relaxes as he snickers to himself knowing everything is going into play after he was done tho little did he know that now half of Ponyvile were at the dinner he put the little radio in listening to him until he stopped he now had something in store for tomorrow that is one thing for sure looks like Alastor now has a little fan base in Ponyvile, Alastor heads off to bed and sleeps not knowing what awaits him the next day

Author's Note:

the song that was here was from Saliva Hound and his original song Radio Play with no pony lyrics or removed stuff check him out he has banger songs but full credit to him, and am glad you stayed tune this far don't worry this is not the last you have seen of Alstor in Equestria