• Published 23rd Jul 2023
  • 1,535 Views, 7 Comments

A Radio Demon in Equestria - Roost2100



A certain Radio Demon comes to Equestria to see what the world has to offer for him, and to see what he can do to entertain himself while he was there... oh god Equestria is in for one helluva time so stay tune~

  • ...
2
 7
 1,535

Chapter 1: One Hellva entrance/Begining

It was a... well, as normal as Hell can get in a day in the afterlife. Alastor just come out of a butchery after dealing with some 'Bad Meat' and was now on his way back to the Hotel so he could store the fresh meat he got for himself and was humming a tune in his radio voice, and the same thing happens for when he ever goes out, Sinners getting scared from seeing him pass by, fearing him, as he arrives to the hotel he goes up to his room and stores the fresh meat inside a fridge.

He knew it would be some time before he could do anything to entertain himself since Charlie and Vaggie were in charge as well and he still was not sure when to intervene, he then decided to go to the world of the living and used his magic to open portals to see which one he is going to go to

"mmmh, Let's see what world I can go to make some entertainment for myself today" he walks past the portals around him passing them, as he is about to give up he finds one that stands out a bit, it is a colorful world more than earth it was one he was familiar with but it was in a more bad state or that might just be where he was in that world.

"Well I see this has changed," Alastor says to himself then goes threw the portal and winds up in Equestria he looks around then starts to walk in one direction as he walks he sees a town in the distance maybe someone could tell him what this world was called he knows they don't know who he is so he will play 'nice' for now at least when he arrives he looks at the sign and says the name.

''Welcome to Ponyvile, mmh what an unusual name'' When he turns to face the town he was surprised to see Colorful ponies some with wings some with horns some with none all having tattoos on their asses. Alastor had never seen anything like this but walked into the town and looked around a bit confused about everything as he walked through, he saw that everything was a bit smaller than him tho he was 7ft.

As he wanders around he tries to talk to someone and walks up to a small group of ponies
"Excuse-" Right before he can finish they take one look at him freaked out and run away

"Me..." he then sighs, he forgot that no one here has seen anything like him before so, of course, ponies are going to be running for the hills, he then gets an idea

"Ah that should do the trick," he says to himself as he walks behind a building where nobody would see him, he then snaps his fingers, and a static-like ball forms around him after the static clears he turns into a pony version of himself

Right as the transformation is done he walks out into the open not even noticing the CMC staring at them jaws drop to the ground as they just saw him change into a pony, Alastor then goes out again and decides to go into a shop that looks like it belongs in Candyland and reads the sign

"Sugarcube Corner, maybe someone here can help me learn more about this place. I have to get an understanding before I do anything~" he says that last part under his breath.

As Alastor enters Sugarcude Conrner he is greeted by a Pink pony with a puffy pink mane
"OhHellothereI'veneverseenyoubeforewhat'syournamemynameisPinkiePiewhydoyouwearthoseclotheswhyareyoureyes differentshadesofredareyounew!"

Alastor was a bit overwhelmed with questions from Pinkie Pie it was like talking to a jar of plain sugar when she got done he was finally able to speak "M-My name is Alastor pleasure to meet you Pinkie Pie and yes I am new but I was wond-"

before he could finish talking, She was off getting a welcome to Ponyvile party for him, he was starting to get a bit frustrated at this point right as he was about to go somewhere else he saw a yellow stallion stacking items on the shelves he decides to go and talk to him 3rd time's the charm.

"Excuse me my good man may you help me with something"

Mr. Carrot Cake turns to face Alastor "Well depends, I do have to stack these cakes on the shelves, and what do you mean Man?" Alastor uses his magic to stack the cakes on the shelf

"Well it seems you are already done, but I have some questions about this place" Mr. Carrot Cake turns to the shelf surprised that the cakes are stacked already "O-oh wow I guess I am, but yes I can answer some questions the best I can what's on your mind"

Alastor clears his throat "My name is Alastor and What is this world called?" Mr. Carrot Cake was a bit confused at what the world was called "Uhhh Equestria? The world you and me live in buddy" Alastor then starts asking him some more questions

A few questions later Alastor knows a bit more about this world now "Thank you, my good man," Alastor says his smile growing a little "No problem Alastor but if you excuse me I have other things to do around the shop enjoy your stay in Ponyvile" Alastor waves at him and he waves back Alastor then leaves Sugurcube Corner and goes off looking for a place to set up base.

Many ponies are still a bit on edge from his... actions and how he is dressed, how he speaks, and how he acts overall, but besides that, he still had a whole day to get himself familiar with his surroundings so when he is ready to strike he knows what to do in case anything happens. But now he has the stage set for himself all he needs to do now is play his cards right and he will be able to make the entertainment even better when he does strike.

After some time looking for a good place to set up shop, he continues to hum while looking around as he stops in front of a suitable plot of land near Townsquare he then takes his mic staff out of thin air as it hits the ground a tower then rose from the bottom on the plot of land (he need to improvise since ya know... no hands to snap his fingers) as it does he did not even notice all the ponies in the area he was in, staring in shock at what Alastor had just done never in their lives seen anything like it, Alastor casually walks in and close the door as he walked in he talks out loud.

"This is the start of some real changes for me and everyone here! The game is set! Now..." Alastor uses his magic to make a sign on the front of the tower that says On Air before saying his last words before he walks in he says in a sinister voice
"...Stay tuned. Hahaha...!" the sign lights up a little red and he closes the door. leaving everypony there in shock from what just happened

.

.

Nopony knows what he has in store guess they (and You) will have to as he said