• Published 13th Jul 2023
  • 1,396 Views, 109 Comments

Ben 10: Equestria Pony - MLPFan98



After Ben Tennyson and Rook Blonko are accidentally summoned by Twilight Sparkle. The two heroes will make new friends and get used to this newest world as famlair enemies plan to strike back.

  • ...
1
 109
 1,396

Evil Gathering

Tartarus

Vilgax and Tirek were still talking amongst themselves, Tirek was told everything about this squid creature's enemy and he was intrigued. “A human boy, in the possession of a powerful device..what are the odds.” He said.

“But soon he will be no more, once the Omnitrix is in my hands.” He said as he held up the red cube. “And this cube here is going to be the key to our prayers.” He said.

“Hey,” Tirek said, getting Vilgax’s attention. “What do I get out of this deal?” He asked with his arms crossed.

Vilgax rolled his eyes. “Right…you help me? And in return, I will give you access to my robotic army, that will allow you to conquer this world.” He said, making Tirek raise an eyebrow. “I have no intention of ruling the world, as much as I would enjoy the idea…everything is too…girly.” He said.

“No argument there…” Tirek mumbled, he then took a glance at Malware's remains. “So, how exactly are you going to use this? From what you told me about your world, Equestria doesn't have anything technological here.” He said.

Vilgax chuckled. “That's where you're wrong.” He said.

ZAP

The two villains turned to see Albedo emerging from the front of he vortex with Psyphon by his side. As soon as Psychopn saw Vilgax he smiled. “Master,” He said as he then bowed towards him. “I am honored to be in our service once again.

“Yes…”Vilgax said to him. “Psyphon, you and I need to plan some things with our newest associate.”

Psyphon looked at Tirek and raised an eyebrow. “Master, what is that?”

“His name is Lord Tirek. now Psyphon, I have a job for you. Do you still have access to my mechadroid technology?” He asked, with Psyphon nodding his head. “Good, now I need you to go back, we are going to need a lot of them.”

“Does that all involve Tennyson?” Psyphon asked.

Vilgax looked at him with annoyance. “Who else am I talking about?” He asked, which made Psypohn nod his head. “Now, I need to learn more about the creatures here in Equestria…Tirek, do you have any knowledge on who could be of use to us?” He asked.

Tirek thought it over for a minute. “I think so…during my early days, me and my father encountered a group of penguins who are led by an Emperor Penguin by the name of King Charlatan.” He said with a smirk. “And the good thing is, Celestia and Luna, are not aware of his existence.”

“They aren't?” Albedo asked.

Tirek, shook his head. “Charlatan’s kingdom is somewhere on Mount Everhoof. They have made their kingdom a secret from the outside world, nobody knows about him.

Vilgax rubbed his tentacled chin in thought. A penguin with ice magic… could prove beneficial for him. “Interesting…Albedo, you are to go to Mount Everhoof and find this Charlatan. Psyphon, you are to head back to our world and gather many of my mechadroid army and blueprints.”

“Yes, master.” He said as he then vanished into a vortex.

“Tirek, you and I will remain here and go over the plan.” He said with a grin as he took out the cube containing Malware’s remains. “I got a pretty good feeling about this.” He said as the two villains gave each other evil grins.


Mount Everhoof

Mount Everhoof, a large mountain located near the Crystal Empire, is the highest mountain in all of Equestria…and also the home of the mysterious King Charlatan.

FWOOSH

A humanoid alien appeared right at the base of the mountain. The alien is shown to be feline-like, with a black suit-like color scheme, the only exceptions are his hands, legs, chest, and parts of his head, which were all blue. Around hsi red eyes were black mask-like fins, a nose shaped like a triangle, and a thunderbolt-like down his chest, also there is a red Omnitirx symbol on his chest. This Is Negative Fastrrack, an off-shoot of Benes Fasttrack, and Omnitirx’s sample of the Citrakayah species.

“Ok, so this is Mount Everhoof.” The Citrakayah mused before pressing the dial and turning back into Albedo…who then instantly shivered a bit as he covered his arms. “D-damn. S-so fre-freakin c-c-cold!” He said through chartered teeth, he then brought out a paper he got from Tirek detailing how to get into the hidden kingdom.

To get into King Charlatan's Kingdom, you need to find a cave somewhere on the mountain, the cave will lead you to a secret door that will lead you into the kingdom of King Charlatan, the door will have a snowflake insignia on it. Also, the cave will be guarded by a large Yeti, who serves as a guardian to the kingdom so you will have to deal with him

Albedo looked at the mountain and shrugged his shoulders. “Sounds simple enough," he said as he activated his Omnitrix and pressed on the dial, and was engulfed in red light. When the light vanished, standing in his place was a humanoid moth-like alien with four wings on its back, his body was black with cyan patches on his arms, legs, shoulders, and the back of his wings, with the patches having thick blue outlines except for the ones in his wings. He had three plates on his torso, one of them resembling a chest, the second one underneath the chest, and the third one that resembled a stomach. He also had a blue cheek and an underjaw that showed his teeth, which were blueish-white teeth. His eyes were red with dark green spots, and he had a Y-shaped marking that went over his scalp, he also had three pointed fingers and thumbs on each hand and had two toes on each foot with a third toe extension on his ankles, he also had the Omnitrix dial on his chest. This is Big Chill, the Omnitirx’s sample of the Necrofriggian species.

“Now to find that cave.” He said in a chilly voice as he then took flight. When he was flying, he was wondering why they should deal with this palace anyway..surely there was nothing here that could prove beneficial in their plan to destroy Ben Tennyson. This place seems rather primitive. All he could hope for was that this King Charlatan creature would help.

After a few minutes, he finally found the supposed cave that Tirek was talking about, and he landed right in front of it. "Ok…here's the cave." He said she looked around. "But where's the yeti he mentioned?"

*GROWL*

Albedo sighed. "I spoke too soon.." He said she turned to see a large white creature standing right behind him, growing with viciousness. But Albedo was not intimidated in the slightest.

"Alright you ugly gorilla primate," Albedo said as he activated the Omnitrix and slammed on the dial, getting engulfed in light once again. When the light vanished, standing in his place was a 12 ft tall humanoid dinosaur with brown, hard skin on the outer side and beige on the inner side, red eyes, brown fingernails, and the Omnitrix dial on the center of a red sash around his chest, and he also wore black pants. This is Negative Humungosaur, the Omnitirx’s sample of the Vaxasaurian species from the planet Terradino. “Let’s go.” He said as he grew bigger.

The Yeti roared and charged right at the Vaxasaurian, planning to ram him with his head, but Negative Humugosaur managed to grab the head with a mighty grasp and tossed it to the ground with a mighty thud. The Yeti growled a bit as it got up and stared at the creature, after a mighty roar, the Yeti attempted to deliver a punch, but Negative Humungousaur grabbed the fist with minimal effort and delivered a punch of his own right in the Yeti’s gut.

The blow made the Yeti gasp and cough some saliva out due to the pain he felt. Negative Humungosaur then grabbed the Yeti's arms and began to twirl him around, and around, and around. And then after a few wings, he raised the Yeti up and with a mighty swing.

BAM

He slammed the Yeti down onto the snow with a mighty thud, knocking it out cold.

The Vaxasaurian smirked and pressed the dia, turning back into Albedo. “And stay down.” He smugly said as he then looked towards the cave and smirked. “This world is pathetic.” He thought as he then entered the entrance to the cave.

After going inside, he then began to think about what Tirek said to him. “He said something about a door with a snowflake on it. Sounds simple.” He thought as he made his way into the cave.

20 minutes….

It's been around 20 minutes and Albedo was not having that much luck, and he was getting frustrated. “I swear,” He growled. “If I have to trek in this cave much longer I’m going to destroy it!” He said.

However, either by dumb luck or whatever, he was finally able to find the door. It was large and it did in fact have a white snowflake on it…but how was he going to get it though?

BOOM

Negative Humungosaur punched the door down with ease and he turned back into Albedo, who stepped right in, and when he did he was taken aback by the sight. For inside this door was a pure ice-snow kingdom, many buildings, houses, everything was either made of ice, snow, or anything else. And there were a lot of anthropomorphic penguins walking around, going about their business.

Albedo was taken aback when he was told about penguins living here…he was expecting a bunch of mindless animals walking about…but to see a bunch of penguins acting like humans… was rather unique for him to discover.

Wow…” He said with awe in his voice, but then he got confused. “Alright, now all I need to do is to find this Charlatan creature and-”

“HALT!” Albedo turned to see a bunch of penguin guards approaching him, all of them armed with lances and swords, and pointed them tight at Albedo. “Who goes there? And how did you find our hidden kingdom?”

Albedo was not intimidated and sighed. “Listen, I am looking for your king. Charlatan if I am correct?” He asked.

The guards looked at this new creature with curiosity, never have they seen such a creature before in their lives. Of course, them being guards they had to be careful so that way their king and their people could not be harmed. “Well…” the lead guard said. “If it is the glorious King Charlatan you seek..then follow us, but no funny business.” Albedo nodded and proceeded to follow them.

As they made their way, the many penguins stopped what they were doing to take notice of this new stranger in their land, many of them were in awe, but at the same time, they were a bit nervous, as they had never seen another creature before, especially one such as Albedo.

Albedo had to give them some credit, living just like normal humans even though they were penguins…it was something else entirely.


Charlatans Castle

The guards finally led Albedo to a large Ice Castle, where just inside, they were greeted by a large ice throne and a penguin sitting on it. The Penguin was shown to have a muscular build, with black fur on his arms and legs, blue flippers, and a baby-blue colored beak, he also wore a blue cape and yellow crown on his head, and he was shown to carry a staff with a clear crystal on it. This is King Charlatan, the ruler of the kingdom.

The Penguin king glared at Albedo. “Who is the trespasser?” He asked in a low-yet calm tone of voice as his grip on his staff tightened a bit.

The guards bowed to him. “We found this trespasser at the cave doors, apparently he busted it down.” the lead guard said. “We don't know how he managed to find the cave or managed to take down our Yeti guard, but I am sure that he is to explain.” He said.

Albedo walked right up, and while he was not the one to bow to anybody, he felt as if to get this Charlatan at his side, he would have to oblige. “King Charlatan.” the Galva-turned-human said. “My name is Albedo, and I have come here to make a request.” He said.

Charlatan looked at the boy with some suspicion in his eye. “What sort of request is this?” He asked him.

Albedo looked up and smirked. “A few allies of mine are in the process of eliminating some enemies of ours, and we require your help. Your mastery over ice is impressive and we think you will prove to be a good ally to us.” He said.

Charlatan looked at the boy and sighed. “If it has anything to do with ruling Equestria, you can count me out.” He said as he got up from his throne and looked out the window. “I have no ambition of taking it over, I am content with staying here in my castle, not interacting with those ponies.” He said.

Albedo noticed the tone in his voice was something of sameness and was curious about it. “I see, but still, with your ice, you could still prove to be of some use. Maybe perhaps some payment? You're a king, right? Maybe some gold would help?” He asked.

Charlatan turned to him and glared. “What would I need treasure for?” He asked. “Me and my people do not need treasure, with the ice around us, we get along just fine.” He said as he then sighed. “How did you even find this place?”

“A centaur by the name of Tirek sai-

ZAP

Abedo quickly dodged out of the way from an icy blast, courtesy of an angry penguin king. “Centaur..Tirek?” He asked in anger as his body was shaking. “You are in cahoots with that…that…beast?” He asked.

Albedo saw his look and despite not usually being intimidated he shook his head. “Well no, you see it's a bit of a-”

“Guards!” Charlatan said to them. “Get this thing and take it back to where it belongs!” He said as the guards then grabbed Albedo and began to drag him out of the throne. “And fix up the door!” He said as the guards took the pleading Albedo away.

With him gone, Charlatan turned to the window with an angry glare. "Tirek…" he thought with anger. In his head sounds of screaming were heard as flames were shown in the penguin's eyes. His grip on the staff tightened so much that rather than cracking, part of the staff was beginning to freeze up. He continued to look out the window in silent fury. “Well, maybe my mind has changed…I need to gather my snow monster army...and once I have conquered Equestria, then Tirek will be finished.” He thought. He wasn't too interested in ruling, but if ruling Equestria means Tirek and hsi newest comrades will be out of the picture..then so be it.


Tartarus

"I tried, honest!" Albedo had gone back to Tartarus to inform the others of his failure, and Vilgx was not amused. Given how his large foot was pressed to the boy's chest

"I sent you there to bring that penguin back…only to fail." He said with anger as he pressed harder, causing pain to Albedo.

"I'm sorry.." Albedo wheezed.

Tirek sighed and rubbed his face. "So Charlatan is still holding a grudge huh?" He asked as he chuckled a bit. "Just dandy.." He said. Vilgax looked at him with curiosity and asked what he meant. "About back when I was younger, in an effort to please my father. I had some soldiers help me try to raid his entire country…I had hoped that he would have forgotten about it…but I guess I was wrong.” He said as he wiped his face with his hand. Tirek looked at Vilgax. “Once I am back at full strength, you want me to go over there and force his hand?”

Vilgax shook his head. “No, let that penguin be for the time being ... .lets's see him deal with these pony creatures for now. I need to know their strengths and weaknesses first before I try anything against them.”

“Good,” Tirek said to him. “Because they are not to be underestimated, especially Twilight Sparkle.” He said.

Just then Psyphon appeared with some blueprints on his hands. “Master, I have got the blueprints and have a bunch of mechadroid ready to come here.” He said.

Vilgax turned to his lackey and smirked. “Perfect.” He said as he Tirek. “You know a bit of this magic stuff, you know a spell that can replicate things?” He asked.

Tirek had to think it over for a bit. “I am not sure…but surely we can just simply cut it in half?” He asked.

“Wait, master!” Psyphon said. “I have something that might help.” He then got out a gun-like object. “It’s something I invented called a replicator, shoot it and you can replicate many objects, this could prove useful.” He said.

Vilgax looked at the invention with some intrigue and he then pointed it at the cube and fired it, engulfing it in purple aura. After a few minutes, a second cube of Malware’s remains was appraised right next to it. When he saw it, Vilgax smirked. “Psyphon, you did good.” He said as his lackey bowed respectfully. “Now Tirek, with this armor, we will get stronger and be able to absorb many weapons from my world which I will show to you. And with your magic stealing you might prove a bigger force to be dealt with as well.

Tirke looked at the cube and smiled. “Anything to get revenge on Twilight Sparkle and her merry band of misfits…” He said.

Vilgax smirked evilly. “Ben Tennyson…tour end is near.” He thought.


King Charlatan’s Kingdom

“What do you need my king?” Said three large breasts with bodies made entirely of snow.

Charlatan glared at them. “I need to gather as much snow off the mountain as you can. We are about to launch Equestria into a large Ice Age.” He said to his men, making some of them confused.

“But we have plenty of snow here-”

“Are you defying your king?” the penguin asked with a stern look.

“N-no sir!”

“Then move your icy hides NOW!” He shouted, this made the three beasts dash off quickly, to avoid invoking their king's rath. Charlatan then rubbed his face with his flipper. “I swear I need some better help.”

“Dad!” He turned to see a younger penguin wearing a crown approaching him, that is his son Edgar, and he looked a bit surprised.

“Edgar, my son, what are you doing here?” Charlatan asked. “You know you are not allowed in the throne room unless it is necessary.” He said to him.

“I know, I just wanted to see you though. You hardly ever leave the throne that much anymore.” He said with a sad tone.

Charlatan looked at his son and sighed. “Sorry son, it’s just…a lot of things are going on right now.” He saw the look on his son's face and his grip on his staff signed a bit. “Look, you just head back to your room and as soon as I’m done then we will spend some time together. I’ll even bake you some of those delicious smoked salmon you enjoy.” He said with a hopeful smile.

Edgar smiled at him. “That sounds great, dad.” He said with a smile as he turned to walk away,

Charlatan looked at his son and sighed as he looked out the window. “I will not lose you the same way I lost my parents.” He thought with worry. His mind went back to Tirek…that centaur who raised his kingdom back when he was-

Charlatan clenched his eyes shut as the grip on his staff tightened. Not wanting to be reminded of that horrible night. He looked out the window again as an icy aura surrounded his body. “Tirek…you're gonna pay.” He thought.

Author's Note:

I guess you guys didn't expect me to use a villain from Gen 1 right? Well, I did! :twilightsmile:

Sorry if it took me longer, a lot of stuff going on at the moment, and trying to come up with ideas for future stories. I already got some ideas planned but won't do them until after this.

Anyways don't forget to read and review. I am happy to hear from you and happy to answer any questions.

See you all later :)