• Published 3rd Jul 2023
  • 175 Views, 0 Comments

The city part 2 - keithsterling



The continuing saga of 1920 Los Ungulas in Califoalnia

  • ...
 0
 175

Chapter 4 (the debt p4)

A little bit after 4:30 in the afternoon that same day, Police Officer Third Class Zip Storm has just finished her shift at the LUPD and is at her apartment cleaning house attired in a white 1920 above-the-knee length flapper dress with a floral pattern pleated skirt. On her nine-inch long tapered shaped white bare feet were white Oxford sneakers. And folded on her back were her standard-sized multi-colored-feathered bird wings.

She was still hot after discovering that her younger sister Pipp Petals, got involved with a syndicate loan shark even though the loan was meant to save a theater from going bankrupt.

"Damn it! Pipp! That was one of your dumbest ideas! But I understand that theater is your life to sing and dance for the crowd…But still, a syndicate loan shark to get the bits to save the theater?" Zip said, confused and flustered as she continued to vacuum the carpet of her apartment.

Meanwhile, in a seedy part of Los Ungulas, a 1929 Ford Model A deluxe roadster drives down the street looking for a particular mare of the night in an area loaded with so many working mares. Leaning against a metal lamppost was a glamorous-looking pale light grayish violet earth pony mare with a well-styled, very pale arctic blue mane and tail.

Her 5ft 6in very fit equine figure was attired in a beige V-neck beaded fringed Great Gatsby flapper dress. On her head beside her ears was a black flapper feathered headpiece. On her very athletic earth pony legs were black lace-topped thigh-high stockings with a back seam. On her ten-inch long pale, light grayish violet lovely Greek and tapered shaped slender bare feet were white T-strap dancing sandals with a kitten heels.

Through the opening on the toe boxes of her sandals, you can see through the opaque fabric of her nylons that her first two toes are the longest on her feet, and the rest taper off her feet very beautifully. This glamorous-looking earth pony mare was a Private mare escort Angeletta Glamour a self-employed escort mare for the very rich of Los Ungulas.

As the 1920 Ford Model A Deluxe roadster pulls up to the Earth pony mare location, she climbs up on the running board and sticks her equine head through the vehicle's passenger side window.

"Looking for a private mare escort for a social event or Just for fun, stallion?" Angeletta asked very businesslike as she opened the top of her black beaded clutch evening handbag she was holding.

"Get in the vehicle, honey!" A rough stallion voice said bluntly as a dark blue hand reached into her purse, pulling out a twenty-two revolver, better known as a Saturday night special.

“I am not your personal mare! To be ordered around like your other mares! I work for myself, stallion!” Angeletta said hotly as the dark blue hand grabbed her wrist and twisted it, causing pain in her arm.

"If you don't get in this vehicle now, honey! How much work can you do with broken feet and ankles!?" The stallion said, threatening as Angeletta gave a startled gasp with the threat.

"All right, stallion…Their no need to break any part of me. I'll go with you." Angeletta said as her voice broke, and she climbed into the car with the stallion. With Angeletta in the car, the stallion turns the vehicle toward the south and drives out of this seedy part of Los Ungulas as quickly as possible.

"Dang it, Justice…you didn't have to get that rough with me," Angeletta said, miffed as she rubbed her wrist with her hand as Justice twisting her wrist really hurt this time.

"Sorry about that, Angeletta…But I had to preserve your cover as private mare escort." I said apologetically as Angeletta kissed me on my cheek to thank me for preserving her cover.

"It's fine, Justice…I am grateful you got me out of that part of town. Some of those other mares are getting more territorial as new younger mares walk the streets looking for business. Even those I am at the top of the hierarchy being a Private Mare escort for the rich and famous…those low-level mares are looking for any way to get into the higher hierarchy. Taking me out and stealing my clients is a hazard of the job being an undercover police mare." Angeletta explains as she pulls a compact from her purse to freshen up her make-up.

“You used the code ankles and feet…so that means that you need me for an extended period with information…so do you have a quiet and private meeting place so we can talk," Angeletta asked as she finished freshening up her make-up and put the compact back into her purse.

"A nice quiet and private park, Angeletta, away from the city," I mention, a gracious smile forming on Angeletta's snout with a park away from the city. With that, me and Angeletta chit-chatted as I drove to the private park away from the city to begin the meeting.

How I became friends with Police Detective first class Angeletta Glamour was during my days in the patrol office in LUPD. On several occasions, I would arrest the earth pony mare on various misdemeanors to preserve her cover. What solidified our friendship went a rookie officer almost blew Angeletta Glamour's cover, thinking fast I searched the handcuffed mare roughly, something a stallion officer is not allowed to do with a mare suspect.

But the act preserves Angeletta Glamour's cover. Angeletta Glamour also fed me information about the movements of the former Chief of Police, who was trying to hang me out to dry. So I was not surprised went the former Chief of Police made his move to get me out of the department.

"We are here, Angeletta," I said as I pulled into a parking space at the private park away from the city. With that, Angeletta placed her purse on the ground and sat fully on the bench seat of my vehicle, placing her sandal-clad feet on my lap.

"So let's get started, Justice; what information do you want?" Angeletta asked as I unbuckled her sandals and tossed them on the floor with her purse.

"Marcello Coerce Money?" I say as I use my unicorn telekinesis to slide her nylons down her legs and remove them from her feet, tossing them on the ground with her sandals and purse.

Left resting on my lap were two lovely slender and shapely pale, light grayish violets colored Greek and taper-shaped bare feet with bright yellow toenail polish. The bottoms of her beautiful feet were smooth and soft to the touch. Her ten toes were perfectly sized for her foot size. The arches of her feet were the right height with smooth curves. The balls of her feet were smoothly round; the roundness was also in her soft heels.

“Now I see why you used the code ankles and feet and brought me to this private park away from the city. Mr. Marcello Coerce Money is no small fish in the syndicate…He is a major player in syndicate finances."Angeletta said as I rubbed her sore feet for her as we continued talking.

"How big of fish, Angeletta?" I asked as I rubbed the top of her feet with my thumbs, starting at the tips of her toes and moving slowly toward her ankles.

"Let's just say if he was honest, pony, he would be a tycoon," Angeletta commented as I applied light pressure on the arch of her foot right below the ball of her foot, moving one of my thumbs clockwise and my other thumb counterclockwise in small circles as Angeletta softly whinny, enjoying her feet being rubbed.

"That is quite a major player in the syndicate, Angeletta," I replied as I moved my thumbs up and down her Achilles tendon on the back of her calf before moving to her heel using circular motions to rub the skin of her foot with my thumb, which made Angeletta softly whinny again.

“Even if he is a major player in the syndicate, he is not bulletproof, Justice," Angeletta commented as I took hold of her foot in one hand right under her arch. With my other hand, I place my thumb on her big toe and my index finger underneath her big toe. I rotate her toe slightly to one side and pull the toe from top to bottom. I did the same with her toes, loosening and relaxing them.

"How so, Angeletta?" I asked as I slid up and down each of her toes with my fingers causing her to softly giggle as it tickled.

"Mr. Money has hit on himself by the syndicate, Justice," Angeletta explained as I went to work on her other barefoot for her.

“Do you know why, Angeletta?" I asked as I finished rubbing her feet for her. After I finished, she didn't object, went I put the heels of her feet in one hand and brought them up to my nostrils to sniff the smooth and soft soles of her feet.

“You remember went I say he was a major player in the syndicate finances, Justice?" Angeletta comment as I nod my head, still smelling the sweet aroma of the soles of this earth pony mare's feet.

"Well, Mr. Money got greedy with the syndicate's funds and started to take funds off the top. The mob bosses found out about him skimming off the top and placed a hit on him…When Marcello found out, he went into hiding….rumor says he is talking to the Equestrian Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice, trying to work a deal for his knowledge of the syndicate books…if they protect him. But I don't know how true that is, Justice." Angeletta explains as a high-intensity spotlight shines in the cab of a 1920 Ford Model A Deluxe roadster.

The high-intensity spotlight belongs to a local police patrol car on patrol in this private park away from the city and spotted my vehicle parked in the lot; we both didn't realize the sun had begun to set. The local police officer asked us to step out of the car.

In that short amount of time, Angeletta didn't have time to put her stockings and sandals back on her feet, forcing her to step out of the vehicle in her lovely slender and shapely Greek and taper-shaped bare feet and stand on the blacktop of the parking lot barefooted as well which look kind of suspicious.

The local earth pony patrol officer stallion did a long slow appraising glance at the barefooted glamorous-looking pale light grayish violet earth pony mare with a well-styled, very pale arctic blue mane and tail went he finished with Angeletta. He did the same to me before asking us to step away from the vehicle so he could search it.

"That officer will find my trick book with my entire clients' list and my Saturday night special in my purse, Justice. That will force us to reveal that I am an undercover mare police officer from LUPD." Angeletta said, her lovely voice edging with tension as I caressed her mane to calm her down.

"I always preserve your cover Angeletta," I said, reassuring as it didn't help ease Angeletta's anxiety about being discovered.

Nauseating spurts of adrenaline course through Angeletta's veins as the local police officer opens up her closed purse sitting on the ground with her sandals and stockings. He searches her bag, finding only the typical items in a mare's purse. He finds her wallet in her purse and takes out her driver's license before walking back to his car and asking Justice to give him his driver’s license. After about an hour, the barefooted Angeletta Glamour and Justice Silverlight are giving back their driver's licenses.

"I suggest, Mr. Silverlight and Miss Glamour, that you take your girlfriend to a hotel in town to complete your business there." The Police officer said with veiled warning as I hugged Angeletta, and she had to stand on the tips of her bare toes to kiss me on my lips.

“Talking about a close call, Justice. Being friends with you is quite exciting." Angeletta said, relieved, as I floated her sandals and stockings onto the seat next to her.

"What I don't get, Justice? How did that officer not find my trick book and Saturday night special in my purse?" Angeletta asked as she put her thigh-high stockings back on her legs and feet.

"I told you, I will always preserve your cover Angeletta…No matter what." I said confidently as Angeletta buckled her sandals back on her feet. A moment later, Angeletta's trick book and Saturday night special pop back into existence and drop on the seat next to her as she blinks with surprise.

"Plus, it doesn't hurt that I can cast unicorn magic without anyone knowing it," I said with a giant Cheshire cat smile on my snout as Angeletta kissed me on my cheek and quickly put the two items back into her purse.

“You are such a wonderful stallion, Justice…What can I do to pay you back.” Angeletta asked as we drove back into the city.

"Next time you finish working in my area of the city, how about stopping by my place for a visit…I have this apparatus that I call the foot stocks. I would love to see how ticklish you are on your feet, Angeletta." I said as she kissed me again as we drove up to a very high-end apartment building in the city.

"It's a date, Justice; I would suggest putting a silent spell on your place went I come over. There will be loud screams of laughter forced from this mare. It might disturb your neighbors." Angeletta said casually as she climbed out of my vehicle and walked up to the main entrance of this very high-end apartment building.

This high-end apartment building is Angeletta Glamour's residence and business center for being a high-end private mare escort for the social elite in Los Ungulas. But to all the other residents of this high-end apartment building, Miss Glamour is a high-paid Private Secretary to some big business wheel in Los Ungulas.

It is a few minutes before sunset as Police officer third class Zip Storm stands barefooted on the balcony of her apartment building wearing the same white 1920 above-the-knee length flapper dress with a floral pattern pleated skirt she has on early, sipping hard apple cider from a small glass in her hand. As the camera pans down to her feet like her sister, her nine-and-one-half-inch white feet are magnificent, flawless, unblemished, tapered, and devoid of toenail polish.

It has been some time since her younger sister Miss Pipp Petals was discharged from the Los Ungulas general hospital into her older sister Miss Zip Storm care, with instruction from the hospital staff for her younger sister continuing care.

Once Pipp arrived at her older sister's apartment, Pipp requested her older sister to take her to her guest bedroom to sleep for a while as it had been quite a trying few days with her precious toes being broken by Marcello as a warning. As Zip helped Pipp to bed, Zip walked down to her sister’s feet and unbuckled her single custom-made dancing shoe from her foot, placing it on the ground next to her other custom-made dancing shoe.

With her sister's shoe removed, Zip pulled the stocking off her younger sister's leg, leaving her barefooted with a cast on the foot with the broken toes. As Pipp Petals' Kiwi green eyes close, Zip bends down and kisses her younger sister on her cheek. Which cause a smile on her younger sister's snout to feel safe with her family.

‘Dammit! Zephyrina Prism Storm, what can I do? I can't call our mother about this! I can tell my chief or hitch about this. It would be a huge scandal for Pipp…A huge theater star like Pipp Petals getting a loan from syndicate loan shark…that will kill her reputation in the theater.’ Zip thought, slamming her barefoot on the balcony floor before taking another drink from the hard apple cider in her hand.

"Huh?" Zip exclaimed, feeling something in the pocket of her floral pattern pleated skirt went she put her hand into her pocket.

“The C and J Detective Agency…That owned by former LUPD Police Detective Third Class Justice Silverlight and former LUPD Police Detective Second Class Cadence Aperture…It says, 'discretion is our priority.'" Zip reads off the business card she held in between her fingers.

'Well, tomorrow is my day off from LUPD….and from the schedule, I have to take Pipp back to the Los Ungulas general hospital for a follow-up appointment with a foot doctor to check her other foot…after that, she has physical therapy for her good foot to keep it limber why toes on her other foot heal.’ Zip thought, figuring out the best time to head over to the Detective Agency to see if they could find Marcello Coerce's money for her.