• Published 3rd Jul 2023
  • 175 Views, 0 Comments

The city part 2 - keithsterling



The continuing saga of 1920 Los Ungulas in Califoalnia

  • ...
 0
 175

Chapter 2 (the debt p2)

Meanwhile, back at Los Ungulas general hospital near downtown Los Ungulas Miss Pipp Petals is being visited by Police officer third class Zip Storm no one outside the immediate family knows that Miss Pipp Petals is Police officer third class Zephyrina Prism Storm's younger sister.

"How did in Equestria did you break your toes, Pipp?" Zip asked, very puzzled as stress lines formed on Pipp's brow as her older sister questioned her younger sister.

"It was an accident, Zip," Pipp answered as her equine features had a remarkably composed and angelic look to them.

Without warning, Zip pulls back the sheet covering her younger sister unhurt barefoot; she wraps her gloved hand around those toes and yanks them back hard. A moment later, Pipp struck her older sister with one of the pillows behind her before pulling her unhurt barefoot back to massage her sore toes from being yanked so hard.

“What in the hay! Are you doing Zip! Yanking my toes like that! That hurt!” Pipp said in a huff as Zip had a smile on her snout.

"As I thought, little sister…you take care of those toes of yours…there is no way you would have an accident, especially if it involved your precious toes. What happen, Pipp?" Zip asked as Pipp's eyes were haunted by some inner anxiety knowing that her sister caught her in a big lie.

Once again, in downtown Los Ungulas at a small diner sitting in a booth at the establishment, was an impressive looking dark blue unicorn mare with a scarlet red mane and tail. Her 6ft 8in athletic equine figure was encased in gray and black Great Gatsby below the knee-length art Deco day dress. Black sheer back seamed stockings were on her dark blue crossed shapely unicorn legs. On her ten-and-one-third-inch long, luxurious, gracefully long, round shape and elegant peasant-shaped bare feet were black ankle strap dancing sandals with 2.6-inch heels.

On top of her head, between her ears behind her spiral horn, was gray Great Gatsby cotton and lace cloche hat. This unicorn mare was Detective Inspector Serena Silverlight of the International police force and Justice Silverlight’s caring older sister. Sitting across from her in the booth was her younger brother Justice Silverlight.

"It has been a while, big sister since we had lunch together," Justice commented as his face flushed with happiness under the table; Serena swung her leg up and splayed her toes in her sheer stocking, a nervous habit she picked up. She knew that he was right.

"I know, Justice (splaying her toes again under the table). The international police force has sent me worldwide to investigate several major crimes in various countries. But I do communicate with you via letters from those countries." Serena said, friendly as she blinked with surprise went she felt her brother's hand wrapped around her foot. Went he caught her foot under the table, went she swung it up.

“I can feel your toes splaying in your shoe, dear big sister. You are anxious about something…that only time you splay your toes like that, Serena. So what is up, big sister?" Justice asked as he released his sister's foot.

"Tee-hee, you are the only stallion who can tell how I feel by holding my foot…feeling for my nervous habit of splaying my toes through the shoe," Serena commented as she reached under the table and unbuckled her ankle strap dancing sandal before swinging her nylon-clad foot back into her brother's hand to clearly feel her toes splaying.

"(softly giggle went Justice tickled the ball of his sister's nylon-clad foot with his finger) I know my sibling have all grown up. But I miss seeing my family on regular bases, so after my current case. I will request a transfer from the Pearis field office in Prance of the international police force to the Los Ungulas field office in Equestria. A spot has opened up at the field office for the Chief Superintendent of investigation as the current Chief Superintendent is transferred back to Pearis. I already filed my transfer notices for the position." Serena explains as Justice senses the tide of joy washing over him, hearing that his big sister is returning to Equestria.

"That sounds wonderful Big sister…but don't forget big sister, that mother is going to give you social obligations being the oldest of Silverlight's siblings. Will the Chief Superintendent of investigation position interfere?" Justice asked as Serena smiled at him as she allowed him to continue to tickle her stocking-clad foot.

"Chief Superintendent of investigation is largely an administration position. So don't worry, little brother. I will fulfill my social obligations as the oldest of Silverlight siblings. I know you and Seer have been doing my social obligation for me since being assigned to Prance.” Serena comments as she kicks him with her stocking-clad foot.

"Ouch! What was that for, big sister?" Justice exclaims as he rubs his shin with his hand.

"That was for thinking I would forget my social obligations if I came back to Equestria," Serena said sharply, rubbing the ball of the stocking-clad foot on his shin as she made her point.

"All right big sister…you made your point. But anyway, what is this current case you are working on for the international police force?" Justice inquired as Serena re-buckled her ankle strap dancing sandal back on her stocking-clad barefoot under the table.

"I have been tracking an international loan shark across several countries for the past few months. The International police force major crimes bureau has been busting several loan shark cells in various countries. It seems that all the wire transfer originates from here in Equestria. Currently, we are trying to lock down where this loan shark is." Serena explains as Justice rubs the lower half of his snout with his hand.

“Does this loan shark have a name, sis?” Justice asked, curious.

“Yes, Marcello Coerce Money is the name of the loan shark," Serena said as Justice reeled with astonishment at the name his sister spoke.

"What Marcello C Money!" Justice exclaimed as Serena's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"I just accepted a missing pony case from a mysterious pegasi mare…she said she was looking for him for her boss and the sole heir to a fortune," Justice explains. Serena's face grows haggard with worry.

"As far as I know…he has no family. But..?" Serena comments as Justice looks at his sister's face.

"But what, Serena?" Justice inquiry.

“Mind you…this is just an unconfirmed rumor…International police force intelligence bureau. Discovered that Mr. Marcello Coerce Money had a falling out with the syndicates, and he had a price on his head. So maybe that mysterious pegasi mare works for one of the syndicates. Want you to find him? But like I say, it's unconfirmed, Justice." Serena explains as she notices the stress line form on her brother's brow.

She quickly reached under the table, unbuckled both her ankle strap dancing sandals from her stocking-clad, bare feet, dropped them on the ground, and slid to the end of the booth before placing her stocking-clad bare feet on the other seat next to Justice and swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Please, Justice, tickle my stocking-clad bare feet…I know it calms you down and relieves your anxiety." Serena said, concerned for her brother as she rubbed the side of her nylon-clad foot against his knee reassuringly.

Knowing full well how desperately ticklish she is on her nylon-clad ten-and-one-third-inch luxurious, gracefully long, rounded shape, and elegant peasant-shaped dark blue bare feet, more so on her nylon-clad bare feet. Sitting helplessly on the bench through the sheer fabric of her nylons were a pair of luxurious, gracefully long, rounded shaped, and elegant dark blue bare feet.

The semi-deep arches on both her feet had a classy and splendidly sleek curvature. That led to impeccable circular balls on her feet. The luscious rounded heels emphasized the overall look of her extravagant feet. It continues to the pleasing toe stems topped with ten bountiful elegant toes; each toenail was elegantly trimmed, shaped, and painted with vivid orange toenail polish. She scrunches her toes down, and the glistening soft, smooth darker blue soles easily crease before smoothing out again.

"Please, Justice, tickle me…I promise nothing will change between us." Serena said, her voice edged with tension as she nervously rubbed her nylon-clad feet together, producing that scratching sound of nylon rubbing against each other.

"No, Serena…I know how much you hate having your feet touched. Because you are desperately ticklish…" Justice said, caring as he bent her five bountiful elegant toes down to look at the gorgeous vivid orange toenail polish on her toes.

"I thank you, brother," Serena said, relieved, stretching her equine neck over the table and kissing her brother on his cheek, caring.

"But still, Justice, be very careful. I know you were a police officer. But went the syndicates put a hit on some pony…collateral damage is the norm." Serena said, warning as Serena floated her removed shoes onto the bench next to her.

Only some people know. Not even her brother knows his big sister likes to be barefooted because she has to wear high heels all day during her work day. As the waitress orders, the younger brother and older sister return to an overdue lunch visit.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital, Zip continues to press her younger sister Pipp Petals, to tell her how she broke her foot's toes. Pipp blinks excessively because Zip knows she’s so conscientious about her precious toes on her feet being a singer/dancer as her chosen career.

"There is no way you would accident drop anything on those toes…those toes are your bread and butter…if anything should happen to your toes, your career is over, Pipp." Zip comments as she continues manipulating her younger sister's toes off her excellent foot, causing the blood to drain from pipp's face.

"By the sunlight, please stop touching my toes, Zip! A loan shark broke my toes as a warning to me…I needed a loan from him…no bank in Manehattan would give me a loan to try and save the palace theatre…The theater scene in Manehattan is slowly dying because of motion pictures…even Mother Airlie Haven is having trouble even those she owns several other theaters that are making a profit." Pipp said, upset but relieved with lifting a weight off her.

"Miss Pipp Petals! What were you thinking! Getting a loan from a syndicate loan shark!" Zip said indignantly, slamming her fist on the hospital bed before calming down.

"Now, little sister, who is this loan shark you borrow from?" Zip said calmly as a wave of acid wells up from pipp's belly.

“Marcello Coerce Money.” Pipp comments as sudden spurts of adrenaline coursing through Zip’s veins with the name her sister say.

"By the great ball in the sky….Marcello Coerce Money. Do you know who you got involved with, Pipp?" Zip comments as Pipp shakes her head no.

"Marcello Coerce Money…is wanted by every law enforcement agency in the world. He is the key to blow opening the finances of the world…he is the defacto money stallion for the syndicates…Reports say he had a falling out with syndicates, and now they want him killed to keep his knowledge secret." Zip explains as Pipp gives a startled gasp, gaping in stunned silence.

Walking down the hospital hallway was an elegant-looking light blue pegasi mare with a peach-colored mane and tail. Her sleeky muscular 5ft 10in equine figure was attired in a soft pink below-the-knee cotton dress. Her sleeky muscular, long pegasi legs were bare. On her ten inches long, peasant-shaped light blue, naturally beautiful slender and elegant mare bare feet were brown flat leather strap sandals with a flat heel.

Her standard-sized light blue feathered bird wings were folded on her back. This Pegasi mare was Private Maid Diane Sheer, the private maid of Dilettante Justice Silverlight and most loyal to him. On this day, Private maid Diane Sheer visited a sick friend at the hospital before working at Justice's mother's home in Grazing Hills.

As she was passed a nurses station on the floor, she overheard two earth pony mare nurses talking about a Police officer mare visiting a patient by the name of Miss Pipp Petals in the hospital. Being very familiar with the theater scene in Manehattan. Even those she lives and works in Los Ungulas in, Califoalnia, she knows the name of Pipp Petals.

‘I wonder why the LUPD would be interested in singer/dancer Pipp Petals.’ Diana thought, taking a quick look at the room assignment on the desk that a nurse left out for the room of Pipp Petals.

"Huh! Who is Marcello Coerce Money?" Diana exclaimed as she quickly grabbed a nurse's cap on top of a rolling tray in front of an empty room and placed it on her head.

Pretending that she was gathering the dirty dishes on the rolling tray, Police officer third class Zip Storm went to investigate the sound she heard outside her younger sister's hospital room and found the Pegasi mare nurse picking up the dishes. She scratches her head before entering the hospital room and closing the door behind her.

Later that evening, sitting in a small lounge in a blue Bittmore accent chair in her apartment in sunspot hotel was Dilettante Celestia Borealis, attired in a white two-piece cotton pajama worn over the nightwear was a royal blue velvet nightgown robe. On her, reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of luxurious pink peasant-shaped bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches were pink feathered open-toe slippers with three-inch kitten heels.

On the end of her, crossed legs protruding from under that strap were her ten shapely and delicately rounded, not too long pedicure toes that were the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet devoid of toenail polish.

‘So the bureau confirmed the rumor that Marcello Coerce Money has a target on his head by the Syndicates…With that development, we must move carefully without revealing our deep cover operation.' Celestia thought as she heard the unmistakable sound of slippers slapping against a mare’s large bare soles come down the hallway.

Walking down the hall on her way to her bedroom, her sister Dilettante Luna Borealis, attired in a red two-piece cotton pajama worn over the nightwear white velvet nightgown robe. On her dark blue, wonderfully shaped peasant bare feet roughly the same size as Celestia's but a tad bit smaller were red open-toe phoebe sandals with 2.5-inch heels. Like her sister protruding from under that strap were her ten elegant toes devoid of toenail polish.

"Hey, Luna!" Celestia calls as Luna stops and walks into the small lounge.

"Yes, sister?" Luna replied

"We got another small wrinkle in this deep cover operation, sister," Celestia said, her voice edged with tension, resting the lower half of her snout on the back of her hands.

“The bureau confirmed that a hit is on Marcello Coerce Money's head by the syndicates," Luna says, knowing, slipping her wonderfully shaped peasant barefoot out of her slipper before splaying her toes behind her back and slipping it back on.

"Correct, sister…that puts a huge wrinkle in our plan to apprehend him secretly. The arrest warrant is upheld by the court…The bureau is looking for another judge to sign off on the arrest warrant." Celestia explained as she uncrossed her leg, slipped her large luxurious peasant-shaped barefoot out of her slipper, and splayed her toes.

"So what does that mean, sister, about our plan?" Luna asked as Celestia re-crossed her leg, leaving her large luxurious peasant-shaped barefoot naked.

"That means, sister, we better hope our ponies find Marcello Coerce Money first…before the syndicates do or his knowledge is lost to the bureau," Celestia said sourly as she splayed her toes angrily.

"What about Justice, sister?" Luna asked as Celestia's light magenta eyes were haunted by some inner pain as tears ran down her cheek.

"I have not heard from him yet, sister," Celestia answered as Luna nodded.