• Published 26th Jun 2023
  • 551 Views, 15 Comments

Growing Bond (mature versions) - Zack Catcher



"Growing Bonds: PG Version" is a tender and heartwarming tale of young love between Zack and Flurry, filled with intimate moments and kisses. Recommended for ages 16+.

  • ...
7
 15
 551

Chapter 5: the discovery

A little while later, I woke up and saw that I was in a small room with nothing but an iron door and a small bed. I walked up to the door to see if I could open it. But the door was locked. I panicked because I thought I was going to be stuck in this room forever.

I sat down on the bed and cried a bit, not knowing if I would be able to see Flurry again. Suddenly the door opened, and I looked over to see a guard coming in. He stood beside the door as Cadence walked in right behind him. As she came into the room and said,

"well, this isn't quite what I expected”

Then she pointed toward me and added,

"an unreformed Changeling living in my daughter's room. Now I have seen everything. I will ask you this again why are you here and what do you want with my daughter"

I looked up at Cadence tear’s still in my eyes as I said, “I already told I came here landing in the garden and then I somehow got into your daughter’s room, and I don’t care if you don’t believe me that is what happened, I care about her, island I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her”

Cadence looked down at me

“Stop lying I know your a spy here to feed off my daughter tricking her making her fall in love with you”

I looked up at Cadence as I replied to her, “that is the truth I care about your daughter”

Cadence looked at me her face steaming with anger

"fine it your way, guards. Do whatever you want to this thing until he speaks the truth", Cadence said as the guards by her side then started to approach me. I ran to the edge of the cell as I tried to get away from them but they were too fast for me and caught me in my wing as they said “I will say this once. No more and no less, why are you here?”,I replied with fear and panic in my voice. “I told you everything you need to know sir, how many times do I have to say it”, The other guard then picked up his spear and pointed it at me. “Please sir, you're not listening to me”, I said but the guard didn’t listen. He then ran with his spear and stabbed my right side. I felt a ping of pain as the guard drove the spear into my shoulder.. I then noticed a red liquid pouring out of my right side where the wound was.

“Will that make you speak like a creature”, the guard said. “I was speaking the truth. Why is it so hard for me to get you to see that I am telling the truth”, I said. “Stab him again”, the other guard said as picked up the spear again and aimed for my other shoulder. I was about to close my eyes when I saw somepony else coming into the dungeon, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw it was Flurry. She looked at Cadence and said“Mom, you told me that Zack left the empire so why in Equestria is Zack in a cage”, “Flurry, this is something that you just can not understand”, Cadence said as she was watching me lay on the floor in pain. “Let him go mom, Zack did nothing wrong”, Flurry said tear’s streaming down her eyes as she saw me on the ground bleeding.

“Yes he did. When I am done with him, I will undo whatever mind spell he did on you to make you see the truth”, Cadence said. “He did nothing wrong”, Flurry said as she opened the cage door. “Flurry don’t”, Cadence said as she ran into the cage as Flurry pushed me away from the guards right as they were about to stab me. I didn’t get stabbed at that moment but Flurry did as she screamed out in pain.

Cadence then ran into the cage as she pulled Flurry out of the cage and saw that her left cheek got stabbed by just a bit. “Flurry are you ok”, Cadence said as she checked out the wound. “Why would you stab my daughter?”, Cadence said to the guards. “I am sorry your majesty it was an accident, we didn’t know that Flurry was gonna push the creature out of the way”. I then saw this as my chance as I quickly made my way out of the cage but as I was trying to leave, my legs gave up as I fell on to the floor. My lags in pain and my body tired, Flurry then rushed over to me as she stood over top of me. “Flurry, move off of that changeling at once”, Cadence said. “This changeling’s name is Zack Catcher and I won’t let you take him from me again”, Flurry said, her face covered in tears from the pain.

“Flurry, I am not asking you. I am telling you to move away from the changeling. “Yeah so what? What are you gonna do to me if I don’t you're going to have your guards stab me again”, Flurry said. “This is something that you just can’t understand. This thing is meant to invade the empire and we are trying to lock it up so GET OUT OF THE WAY”, Cadence said. “Do whatever the heck you want to me. Lock me up, stab me or even worse, spill my blood but leave Zack out of this I won’t let you hurt him” Flurry said. Cadence looked defeated in that moment but she still had the upper hoof. “If that’s what you want. Lock them up. Both of them”, Cadence said as a few minutes passed and I was back where I started, Only this time I wasn't alone.

After a while of Flurry looking at her mother in shock, she walked over to me seeing me lay on the ground and I started to speak. “Hey Flurry, why did you protect me from Cadence back there”, I said. “Well, i…I care about you. You're the best thing that has happened to me and I wasn’t about to let my mother and those guards do terrible things to you. “Thanks you didn’t have to do that but thank you, I don’t know what would have happened if you didn’t save me back there”, I said. “I wasn’t going to let my mother kill the only friend I ever had but I never knew that my mother hated changeling’s”, Flurry said. “Why would she hate my kind?”, I said. “I don’t know, '' Flurry said as she then layed on the ground beside me, my blood staining her fur, after a few minutes I could see her starting to cry.

“Are you ok”, I said with a little worry in my voice “Yeah, it’s just that I didn’t expect my own mother to lock me in a cell like that. I thought she was gonna let you go after seeing how I would risk my life to save you”, Flurry said in between sobs. “I can’t even imagine how that must feel”, I said as I put a hoof around Flurry wincing in pain then Flurry replied, “You have no idea”, “Well, they did stop torturing me, even if I’m back where I started in the cell. Think about it like this, if we have to spend the rest of our life in this cell, at least where with each other”, I said. “At least that fact is true but I am glad that you didn’t leave” I smiled as we both went to sleep on the ground

Author's Note:

there age in this chapter is 11