• Published 10th Jul 2023
  • 380 Views, 8 Comments

Conflict of Elohim - MangaBro



For millions of years, Creatures have been ruthlessly killing each other over who they thought were superior, but one unicorn decides to rise up and end the hate.

  • ...
 8
 380

Prolouge: Antediluvian Era

No creature knows how or when, but at some point in time, an omniscient creature called, "Elohim," was born into existence with the ability to create anything its imagination desired.

Its appearance is said to be a light-blue transparent winged beast that towered over any form of matter surrounding it. For millions of years, it spent the majority of its time creating various planets and beings, giving them complete freewill over their lives, but, there was a problem with every single being it brought to life. It always resulted in them fighting each other, no matter how much its imagination tried to stop them, they would always fight each other.

So, it destroyed all its creations, one by one. After all of its failed attempts of creating the perfect world it desired, the will of doing its goal slowly faded, and it didn’t take long before it was gone completely.

For millions of years, Elohim roamed through the void of nothingness around it, figuring out why it was created... and that's when it stumbled upon a light. One that shined brightly around the nothingness around it. It was... so unique. Nothing like the stars it created.

The light then spoke to Elohim in a deep, overarching voice that echoed beyond the Universe, telling Elohim to create a world where all the creatures of its previous planets coexist with one another. Elohim was quick to deny, stating that if it did, more chaos would be brought. That's when the light showed it a vision of one, single being. No creature knows what the light showed, of course, but whatever it was, it gave Elohim the courage to use up all of its magic and pour into one world. One that would be called...

Earth.

Where all creatures like Ponies, Dinosaurs, Lions, Turtles, and many more beings coexisted with one another, all having their unique abilities; hoping for peace among them....

And at a certain point, it achieved that... this led to the start of Antediluvian Era. An Era where powerful creatures such as the Kraken, Kelpie, Yakumama, Kappa, Sphinx, Sirens, Phoenix, and other powerful creatures, roamed the Earth.

To prevent all of these creatures from going to war. Four creatures banded with powerful abilities formed what the Creator's Four. A group of the four legendary creatures that were Elohim's first creations.

Draconques (Discord), Centuar (Tirek), Hippocampus (Sardinia), and Goat (Grogar)

Four unique creatures with powerful abilities, whose purpose was to help maintain the lands of all of the creatures.

But, it didn’t last long as the Great Creature War would soon erupt many years after the Earth's creation, leading to the death of the Hippocampus and the goat, while the Centaur and Draconques were imprisoned in different realms. One in Limbo, while the other in a realm of nothingness.

All because each creature thought they were superior to one another....


"Every single creature was created in the image of our creator...

All the creator strived for was for all of her subjects to live in harmony...

I'm sure every creature knows that...

But, if that's true... then why did this war have to happen...?

I'll probably never know...

But, I have to put an end to it...

It's my duty as the order of chaos."

Discord knew it was finally his time. He had been stuck in the realm of nothingness for far too long now. A dark and endless pit where time doesn't exist; completely powerless and witnessing every single agonizing event of the Great Creature War. From the very beginning, to the very extinction his own race just thirty-five years ago by his former friend. No matter the event, whether it'd be insignificant or big, he was there for it all, watching from the few fabrics of reality visible from the realm of nothingness where no one saw him.

Little did they know, Discord was nothing like the others of his race, nor other creatures. He was given an ability like no other, one he considered to be "the ability of the creator," Chaos Magic. The ability to warp reality into anything he wanted with the just a snap of the finger. He had been discovering and mastering this ability while in the realm of nothingness for thousands of years; learning its strengths and weaknesses, and how to harness it. Now, he believed he was powerful enought to fulfill the very thing he believed to be Elohim's duty for him. Discord believed that the reason he had this ability was to fulfill the very thing that the creator wanted when she created these creatures.

For all Creatures to live In harmony

It angered him to see all of its subjects fight each other like this. It completely went against the creator's wishes and he couldn't bare to sit around and watch any longer. He knew he was possibly the only being who could stop this war. So, with the snap of his fingers, the realm of nothingness disappeared and created a ripple in the sky, where Discord would break through and enter the war - or, so he thought...

Just as he was about to snap his finger to warp down to stop the battle below, he suddenly felt something grip his tail and pull him away from the ripple and back into the realm of nothingness. He immediately stood up and looked up to see a tall, frightening figure standing over him, and it only took a mere give seconds for Discord to know who that figure was.

"Oh, my dear old friend, Lord Tirek..." He addressed the tall centaur that stood before him. "Looks like you've been freed from your so-called never-ending prison in Limbo. How did you escape, let alone find me here?"

"The magic surrounding limbo was so powerful, I couldn't help but take it for myself." Tirek said, smirking, his right fist radiating with an yellow aura. "After all, I am a centuar, a creature who steals magic to make themselves more powerful."

"Huh, brilliant." Discord scoffed, standing up and walking past Tirek, not fazed at all by his intimidating appearance. "Out of my way, I have a duty to fulfill."

"You're planning to stop the war, by yourself?" Asked Tirek.

"This entire conflict has been raging on for far too long and I can't stand to see the creator's wishes of peace be for nothing." Discord responded, not even batting an eye at Tirek.

In response to this statement, Tirek let out a hysterical laugh. "Funny, you still believe you're the chosen one even after I destroyed your entire race. What you're forgetting is that I, Lord Tirek, is the one who sealed you here a millenia ago, so that I could carry out my dream of conquering the world. What makes you think that I won't be able to seal you again?" He asked.

Discord suddenly stopped walking towards the ripple and looked at Tirek with an intense glare. Tirek was delighted to finally get his attention, and grinned as he felt the almost bloodthirsty intensity within the eyes of Discord.

"I'm not the same Draconequus I was a millenia ago, nor like the others of my race. I've been mastering my abilities while being stuck in this accursed prison you created. Even with my race destroyed, I still have enough power to send you back to Limbo with the snap of my claw. Meanwhile, you had almost all the magic in the world and still wasn't able to satisfy your father." Discord said.

As shameful as it was, it was indeed the truth. Throughout Tirek's entire life, he had never been able to satisfy the one Centuar who mattered to him most--King Vorak. It seemed no matter how much magic he absorbed and how powerful he grew, it was just never enough to satisfy his father. This sudden revaluation of the truth brought back all those terrible memories with his father, and it angered him to his core, especially coming from the creature he saw as an inferior being.

"Even after all these years, you still whine and mourn for approval like the pathetic whimp you are." Discord mocked, a wide grin appearing on his face. "It's really no wonder why you were disowned by the Creator's Four."

Tirek gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "Keep your mouth shut, creature!" He shouted, angrily. "The only reason I was disowned from the Creator's Four is because you, Grogar, and that foolish hippocampus, Sardinia couldn't see my full potential!"

"Potential?!" Discord chuckled. "The only reason you were even accepted into the four was because of your father! Without him, you're nothing. In fact, you're even more pathetic than the last time we met-"

That's Enough!

Tirek rushed at Discord in a fit of rage and stopped just right in front of him, giving him an intimidating glare which radiated the same intensity as Discord's. Despite Tirek towering over him, Discord stood his ground, showing absolutely no sign of fear in his eyes. Tension crackled in the air the longer their eyes gazed into one another.

"Look at you, throwing a temper tantrum over one little insult." Said Discord.

"How dare the creator mocks me with an insufferable creature like you!" Growled Tirek

"The creator cares not a wit for you, Tirek." Discord responded, hate hidden within his voice.

"Then allow me to send you to him!" Tirek said.

Knowing that Tirek was about to attack, Discord quickly leapt away from, snapping his claws with a loud crack. Instantly, Tirek felt his body begin to harden, as if he was being held down by a greater force. "What is this?!" Tirek shouted as he watched his body slowly begin to turn into stone.

"It's Chaos Magic, Tirek." Discord said, reluctantly turning his back to Tirek. "Oh, and don't bother absorbing it. I'm the only one who can control it."

"You little-"

"Goodbye, Tirek. I have a job to do." Discord interrupted.

As Discord would begin to walk towards to ripple, leaving the statue of Tirek behind in the realm of nothingness. A sinister laugh would be heard from behind him, and once he turned around, he would be met with the horrible sight of the statue cracking, and it didn’t take long before Tirek finally broke free with ease. It was so unbelievable, no creature had ever broken out of this spell with such ease.

Tirek then taunted Discord, stating that all the magic he that had absorbed during his time in Limbo has made him even more powerful than any creature that ever roamed on the earth.

In a moment of desperation and adrenaline, Discord was quick to snap his fingers to make Tirek dissappear, but it was no use. Tirek quickly blasted a powerful magical at Discord's chest before he could even react, causing him to fall back.

This wouldn't stop him, of course, as he would quickly fire a magical beam of his own. One even more powerful than Tirek himself.

From there on, the two clashed in an intesne and long battle, using every single trick, ounces of their magic to stop each other. This was a long battle that shook even the heavens. Lasting more than over three-thousand years.

As the two great warriors contined to fight to their very last breath, Tirek had finally gotten the best of Discord. The Magic he stored was just too powerful for Discord to withstand. Even with the Chaos Magic, Tirek had the magic of an entire realm, along with the thousands of creatures he had absorbed years before his banishment.

In his final moments, Discord would cast a powerful spell. One that would ultimately cost him being sealed for eternity, in the realm of nothingness

The Seal of Death.

Discord originally planned to use this spell for when he arrived in the war to seal himself to prevent the creatures from using their magic, but he couldn't let Tirek get control of his Chaos Magic, especially with how powerful he already is.

On the brink of being sealed, Discord casted the spell on Tirek. Preventing him from using any of the magic he had stored previously, while also destroying the realm of nothingness and sealing his magic away in an unknown place.


The War would rage on, and end in total destruction. Causing many legendary creatures to fall.

Kraken...

Phoenix...

Sphinx...

They were all gone...

But, when one story ends... another begins.

Thousands of years pass, and the magic inside creatures began to evolve, leading to the evolution of many new creatures, with characteristics similar to the creatures in the previous Era.

This eventually led to the beginning of a new era...

But...

The War still rages on...

To be Continued!

Author's Note:

Fun Fact: "Elohim" means "God" or "Mighty one" in Hebrew.

And yes, I know, I said this would be visible on the sight in September. However, in all honesty, I just couldn't wait to show this to you guys. It's going to take a while to finish, but I'll be Able to pull through. So sorry if this feels a bit reckless.

(Well, it's finally here, and it's taking a different approach this time. You see, I felt that my stories were very limited from the lack of mythology and fantasy, and ever since I've been researching Greek Mythology creatures, I've came up with many more ideas with world building and characters.)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story, and yes, I will finish it this time! Promise!