• Published 12th Jun 2023
  • 389 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: The Flurry Heart’s Story - Arkogon



This is about Flurry Heart’s story of how it all happened. How Equestria was divided, and how creatures and ponies no longer unite.

  • ...
 8
 389

Chapter 5: Join me

Next day at sunrise, Flurry Heart awakens from her bed and begins to get herself ready. She brushes her mane and wears her crown, then ready herself. She walked down the hallway of history stained glass and arrived where her parents were, waiting for her.

“Flurry, there you are.” Shining Armor said, waiting for her. “Your mother and I have been waiting for you? Did you stay up all night?”

“Sorry, dad. I was with Luster. I’m so sorry.” She apologized.

He sighed heavily. “Look, we scheduled our return to Crystal Empire. Our citizens will be waiting for us. Do you want them to worry about us?”

“Shining Armor,” Cadance speaks. “She only wanted to spend more time with her friends. That’s why we’re here.”

“But the Crystal Empire…”

“And I’m sure they won’t be worried for us.” She said help him not to worry.

He smiled, forgiving his daughter for staying up late. Then they both embrace hugs as a family. Before they can go, the stallion guards approach them.

“Your majesty, Princess Twilight, has requested you and Shining Armor for a meeting.”

“But I thought we did.” She replied, thinking they did.

“This one is important.” He recalled.

She and Shining then have to go to a meeting, and Flurry stays as her parents enter the throne room. But she peek and listen to what they are saying. Twilight and her friends were there, as the conversation started.

“I don’t understand, the Creature Revolution against us?” Shining replied.

“Against all alicorn.” Spike answered. “He said, alicorns are evil for taking control of Equestria. I didn’t believe him but the dragons did. And now, they’re against every ponies and any creature who is with us.”

“What?!” Rainbow Dash said, with an upset tone. “But he’s lying. He’s not really telling the truth.”

“He is. I saw with my own eyes.” He explained. “When I looked into his eyes, I saw creatures’ magic being taken by an alicorn. It felt real, like I feel their pain without it.”

Twilight and her friends then think the alicorn who will take magic could be the other alicorn. But Spike tells them it was Twilight Sparkle.

“That’s not true.” Applejack said. “Twilight will never steal magic. What in the hay would he say that? He’s completely crazy.”

“That's what I think. But the dragons just believe him.” Spike comment. “And Ember…. She just joined his side. How can she betray me?”

“Cause she has no choice,” said Fluttershy. “She is a Dragon Lord, she cannot ban her Champion for what he speaks.”

“And us?” Rarity asked, wanting to know more. “Is she gonna ban us from returning to Dragon land too?”

“Well, whoever this Clipso. He’s gonna be very sorry once we meet him.” Rainbow Dash said, ready herself to meet him.

But Twilight paused her and revealed they cannot barge in with force. “We cannot barge in just to convince him. We needed to show him we do not control Equestria. Even if he does not believe it, we can still find a way.”

“She’s right,” said Pinkie Pie. “We help ponies and creatures find their way. We help them with their friendship. Maybe if we can give him a friend, he won’t have to hate you. And the rest of the alicorn.”

“And what friend we’re gonna give him?” Applejack asked. “It’s not like a friend just pops out above us just to help.”

Just as she predicted, a flashing light appears above them and Discord pops in thin air with a big smile.

“I’m the friend you need.” He said, with a friendship tone.

“No way,” said Applejack. “We’re not sending you to be friends with Clipso.”

“Oh, come on.” He brings her closer. “I do anything to make friends. In Particular, I can be friends with the dragon who is against the alicorn.”

“And how exactly are you gonna make him be your friend?” Cadance asked and he replied.

“By showing him the greatest friendship he had ever had.” As he said, he snaps his fingers. “I’ll give him a tea party, then ask about his life. And we will become friends soon.”

“Of course, with chaotic magic.” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“Now, hold on.” Fluttershy kindly said. “His magic can be helpful. He uses it for chaos, but can be used to remind Clipso he can do more than the truth.”

“Yes,” Discord spoke. “I will help him to use the truth for good. But I require one thing.”

“And what will that be?” Applejack asked.

“Free chaotic magic for four days.”

“What?” Spike cried. “No way we’re gonna let you do that.”

“Deal.” Twilight finished as her friends were too surprised.

“You’re not serious, are you?” Shining declined but Twilight replied.

“If Discord uses his magic for good, then Clipso can use his for good also.” She announced. “Discord, as promised, you will use chaos to convince him to use the truth for the good of Equestria.”

“And I will. Thank you, princess.” He said, bowing.

Before she could say anything, he snapped and disappeared. The Mane Six and others really do not appreciate Discord to have free chaotic for a day.

“Are you sure we can trust him?” Rarity questioning. “After what happened from the beginning.”

“That was put in the past,” said Cadance. “But we have faith. As soon as Clipso finally realizes we’re not a threat, then everything will be over.”

With everything settled, Flurry quickly stands outside pretending just waiting for her parents.

“So, how was the meeting?” She asked.

“Great,” Cadance lied. Then she and Shining leaves with Flurry from Canterlot. But she knows what’s going on.


At Dragon Land, the dragons were getting ready to spread rumors about Clipso’s truth. He sees them finally understand his words, as Ember approaches, seeing he has their attention at last.

“Guess you got what you wanted.” Ember figured. “You finally convince them all to join your side.”

“Not join,” He replied. “The truth. I give them what I see, I show them what I see. I did what no creature can do. I just save our dragons before they can control us. But we must spread the truth if we wish to be free.” Then look at her. “Now, make sure our brothers and sisters will spread our message to others.”

Ember has no choice but she must if she really wants dragons to her commands. So she left, leaving him to be alone time. But as he’s alone, he waits as a presence approaches.

“So they sent you here. To convince me to use my magic for good.”

“Hmm, you seem more smart than I thought.” Discord figures, floating in the air. “And you must be Clipso, the first dragon against Princess Twilight and other alicorn. I wonder why?” Then he snaps with a pop of tea and table for him and himself. “Tell me, and maybe I can help you.” As he swirls his tea.

Clipso looks at the decoration and sees him just taking a sip. “A Friendship Lesson,” said Clipso. “They chose you cause you wanted to be chosen to help me.”

Discord chuckled, “You knew I will make them choose me. And I can help you.” He pops a book of friendship. “The Book of Friendship. Written by Twilight Sparkle and her friends.” He flips a page and begins reading. “A way for a friend to a friend, is to talk about your feelings.”

“I don’t have feelings.” Clipso answered. “I do not need friendship’s lesson. I know they’re trying to control my power. But I will never let them have everything.” Then he started to talk. “Do you ever wonder how Equestria used to be perfect just the way it was long ago? Have they ever told you that the Sun and Moon weren't theirs when they were born?”

“Of course I know how that goes.” Discord said, explaining everything about how the two sisters first control the Sun and Moon. “And that’s how they became ruler of Equestria.”

“Lies, lies,” said Clipso. “Equestria should be the one who controls them, not those sisters. What you've been told from those stories were just lies. I never believe in books.” He picked up a teacup. “From what I saw, Equestria has been free for moons ever since creatures were born. Dragons, yaks, griffins, hippogriffs, and ponies were happy because Equestria created us who we were. But creating an alicorn was a mistake. It brought evil into our paradise, spreading like a disease, turning us against each other like a plague. Then it created villains, like you, to be more evil to stop them. But it lost control, and they were free. There’s no place for evil like those who were born or created. Like the others, made with pure evil, just to embrace to conquer or destroy anything in their path. Can you imagine if you became evil then complete your vision?”

“Me? Being evil? Pfft.” Discord disgust. “I am happy to be good. My chaos was too much, but I will use a little from my best friends. And the question is, are you planning to be evil?”

“Not evil,” He replied. “Just the truth. I only help by speaking the truth, and make them speak it. Evil is what caused our home to be gone because they were evil. Those evil and aggressive to others must be punished and see what we see. And that’s why we are here today, you came to me because I am about to guide you.”

“Guide me?” Discord asked. “Why would I be guided by a dragon who just turns every creature against the Ruler of Equestria?”

“Because I wanted to help you.” Clipso said. “You have been good to Equestria for so long with your chaos. But not Twilight Sparkle, she is too dangerous to rule Equestria. She is evil.”

“That’s what you think.” He said, not believing. “I help her and her friends. I’m part of their Friendship Councils.”

“Really, is that what Twilight Sparkle told you?” Clipso persuade, and starts to twist his words. “Or is it just to take control of you like taking control of the other ponies whose magic were stolen into this Unity Crystal. Seems like the Twilight you knew is not who you think she is. The Alicorn sisters have poisoned her mind with their gifts to control the Sun and Moon, and Twilight is now one of them. She now possessed both powers including magic that she stole to control the ponies, including your best friend of the Equestria. Yes, I know the feeling inside of your best friend being controlled by her trusted friend. Such a shame she’s being controlled by Twilight Sparkle now. How much pain can she take without her wings to fly again. She loves to help animals by being kind to them, but without flight she cannot do anything because of the Alicorn taking control of her Kindness.”

“But Fluttershy is not sad, she’s happy like her friends.” He believes.

“That is what you think.” Clipso knocks the teapot from the table. “She and her friends are doing it because Twilight Sparkle made them do it to make us believe. Her pain is now in the string of the Alicorn Princess playing around like a puppet, chain to obey and serve her as slavery. I sense her sadness, her pain, her life being controlled by the Alicorn. This is what Alicorn will do when they try to control something that does not belong to them. Equestria should be free, not to be controlled.”

“I don’t believe it. None of your words will ever convince me.” He said, not to trust him.

“I’m not trying to convince you, Discord.” As he reveals. “I am revealing the truth. The truth about the Alicorn who will control us all creatures. I foresee the future that Twilight Sparkle steals all magic all over Equestria from every creature. Then she will control their will making them to be friends forever, repeating as a cycle of eternity. Fluttershy will be stuck in the loop of being friends and making new friends forever, as you will be making friends too, when she will steal your chaotic magic.”

Discord looks at his chaotic magic and sees he made more chaos with his magic for fun. But imagine he will never have them anymore if Twilight takes it and controls his will.

“Yes,” He said, finally getting him to understand. “You too will feel the same pain as Fluttershy. But you can stop it and save her, and the creatures of Equestria. Help me to guide our brothers, sisters, and creatures to freedom so we can stop the Alicorn Princess of Magic before she steals ours. And once we do, we can free the ponies’ magics and Fluttershy will be free from the control. She will be happy again thanks for your courage and trustworthy friend you are. So, interested in being a hero again? You two can be friends together again, and I will always be by your side as the Truth and Savior of the Equestria who banish evil from this world. Today, the Alicorn will have no creature to defend her because they see what she truly is behind that throne. It’s time we show her what we are and save Equestria together, freedom to all creatures of Equestria! Are you ready, Lord of Chaos?”


Night at Twilight’s Castle, Luster was in her room not tired but still thinking if Argyle really appreciates her friends. She wonders if he meets them he may not like them. As she thinks, Starlight Glimmer came in to see her daughter being worried.

“Luster?”

“Mom,” she said, surprised. “I didn’t hear you knock.”

“So sorry, but I heard you talking to yourself.” Starlight mention. “Is there a problem?”

“No, no problem here.” Luster said, pretending nothing’s wrong and smiling wide.

Starlight knows because of the big smile given away from her problem. “You know, sometimes a big smile means something is wrong.”

Luster can’t smile since her mother figured it out so she let it out with a heavy sigh. “Okay, maybe there is a tiny problem I had.”

“A tiny problem?” Starlight asked.

“It’s….” she said, but couldn’t and did. “It’s a new friend I met earlier.”

“Really?” Starlight smile. “That’s wonderful. Who is this new friend?”

“His name is Argyle Starshine, he’s an earth pony.” She said, “And he likes me to bring my friends over to his place.” She sat on her bed. “But what if he sees they're not ponies? What if he dislikes them? Or my friends don’t like him? I don’t want them to be mad at each other.”

Starlight understands and sat next to her. “Luster, you’re worrying too much. You made friends with them like they did. They became your friends because you met them.”

“Last month,” Luster recalled. “And meeting him was more different. I’m beginning to worry if he really does like me and my friends.”

“I’m sure he will,” said Starlight. “Do you remember when I started worrying that I can’t make friends?”

“Yeah,” She remembers. “You were worried if you didn’t make another friend. Until you met Trixie, then Maud Pie.”

She nodded, “That’s right. And I thank Princess Twilight for reminding me ever since I never had a friend for a long time.”

“I remember how you told me about you and dad,” said Luster. “You enslave the village by removing their cutie marks. And dad failed at school. But you two finally learn it together.”

“We did,” she said. “And we now became friends again. But our friendship got us closer, and finally, we have you. Our little Luster.” She hugs Luster. “Don’t be afraid of what he is going to think.”

“Thanks, mom,” said Luster. “I will remember that.”

With that, she smiles and kisses her forehead as a goodnight sleep for the next day. “Sleep well, Luster.” And she leaves her room.

Luster sleeps and then looks at the moon behind Canterlot. She thinks how Twilight can still move it like Princess Luna. To her thought, maybe in her could be something of her learning about friendship.