• Published 12th Jun 2023
  • 388 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: The Flurry Heart’s Story - Arkogon



This is about Flurry Heart’s story of how it all happened. How Equestria was divided, and how creatures and ponies no longer unite.

  • ...
 8
 388

Chapter 1: When the Unity united

In Ponyville, ponies were getting along just quite nice and peaceful. Friends to pony, and pony to friends. Then one pony who was in a hurry, a pink unicorn with a golden mane, was in a hurry to meet with her friends. She arrives just in time to see her friends, a Kirin, a griffon, a yak, and a pony. And they were happy she arrived.

“At last, you finally came,” Sundance the earth pony said, happily she came. “We thought you would make it.”

“Sorry,” She apologized. “I was trying out this new spell I learned back at Canterlot. So, did I miss anything?”

“Not anything,” Ambrosia the griffon replied. “We were waiting for you like we were.”

“You weren’t waiting, you were flying around Ponyville cause you were bored.” Said Hazel Garden the Kirin.

“Okay,” She admitted. “But our Yak here too has been stopping around.”

“Yak must keep himself not to be bored.” Baron the yak said. “Waiting for friends to come.”

“And here we are. And Luster, what spell did you learn?” She asked Luster what spell she learned.

Luster then showed them the spell she had learned from the School for Gifted Unicorns. “Now what and learn,” She said, and showed them the magic she learned. She transforms the apple into a pear, then into a cupcake.

“A transformation spell, nice one.” Sundance said.

Thanks,” She replied. “But I have more spells I learned today.” She did more spells, as her friends were amazed by what she learned today. And that’s all the spell she has learned.

“Wow, pretty soon, you will have more spells to be awesome.” Ambrosia said aloud because she thinks she can be the greatest magical pony.

“Actually, I only learn the easy magic.” She explained. “The hardest one I have to learn is when I master these spells.”

“But you did master them, right?” Hazel asked and Luster shook her head.

“No, not really. I only did a few of them.”

“Few?” Baron exclaimed. “Luster can’t do a few? You must do more spells?”

“I’m sorry, Baron.” She apologize. “It’s just that the school only gives out only easy magic that we can handle. Hard magic can be a problem we cannot control.”

“But you're a unicorn.” Sundance said. “You can handle any magic like your mother used to do.”

“Maybe, but she was older than me.” Luster explains. “She has been Twilight’s greatest mentor. She learned to teleport a long time ago, then learned more from her to make friends like her friends and Trixie.”

“The Great and Powerful Trixie!” Hazel mimics what Trixie does. “Your mom’s best friend.”

“Wait, I thought Sunburst was her best friend?” Ambrosia asked.

“Sunburst is her friend,” He told them. “But also Luster’s father.”

“Baron is confused, a friend or a husband?” Baron asked, confusing which are which.

“Come on, you guys.” Luster tells them. “My mom and dad are friends and my parents. And Trixie is my aunt and a friend to my mother. She has many friends like the princess. And many friends will always come when you get to meet them.”

“Like us,” Hazel said. “You met us when Twilight gave you the courage to make friends. And now, here we are. Just like Princess Twilight would say.”

“Yeah…” She said knowing she has made new friends. “I wonder if I can make new friends.” She then trails off. “Maybe a friend who likes research spells or history, or-” But she bumps into somepony. “Oh, I’m so sorry.” She looks to see a light blue earth pony stallion.

"That’s okay,” He said, but searching around. “But I dropped my glasses.”

Luster quickly looked down and found his glasses as she levitated it with her magic. “Here.” As she places it, he can finally see.

“Thank you so much. I would never ever lose them from my research.”

“Research?” She asked.

“Yeah,” As he shows her. “I’ve been researching Equestria History ever since I came to Ponyville. I just wanna learn more about it and help other ponies and creatures to be united.”

“Wow, good for you.” said Luster. “I probably think you might help others like a friend.”

“Sort of like that,” But he then recognized who she was. “Wait, are you Luster Dawn, Twilight Sparkle’s Mentor?”

“Yes, but I’m her second Mentor.”

“Oh, I thought-”

“My mother was the first mentor. I’m the second.” She explains, giving him an understanding.

“Sorry, I never knew your mother was the first one. But I’m glad I met you. Anyway, I better get going. We can meet again later.” He said before galloping off.

“Wait, I didn't get to know your name!” She yelled but he was already far enough, as her friends saw she might’ve made another new friend.


At Canterlot, an alicorn pony was in the garden looking at the roses glooming in the area. She picks one and smells it as she remembers what it’s like being outside of Canterlot.

“Flurry Heart, what are you doing out here again?” A dragon who was watching her at the Canterlot Garden.

“Uncle Spike, I'm just picking roses for my mom.” She told him. “She just loves how many roses I bring to her.”

“Mm-hm,” As he does not believe. “You've been giving her roses very much every time you've been out here. And I have to keep an eye on you.”

“Why watching me?” She said by giving examples she can handle herself. “I’ll be fine. Even these roses.”

“Which they have thorns.” He gives out which she stops and sees horns around it. “Flurry, your mother is worried about your safety. Even for me and Twilight. Do you recall what happened when this alicorn tried to hurt you?”

“I know what happened.” Flurry said, not to forget it. “But Auntie saved me right before she could drain your firing magic. I was only trying to save you.”

“And you could’ve gotten hurt.” Spike said. “We don’t really know what she was gonna do but your aunt did what she had to do to save us.”

“And what did she do?” She asked. “And what about the other alicorn, what happened to her too?”

“Twilight handles that problem already.” Spike recalled. “She and the Council have decided and we won’t have trouble any more. That’s all we need to know for now.”

Flurry Heart still wanna know what her aunt did to the alicorn and how she was stopped. But for her concern is not to know.

“Uncle Spike, why can Luster be chosen?” She asked. Spike was confused about what she meant. “Luster Dawn, my auntie’s mentor and a friend? Why has she been chosen?”

“Chosen for what?”

“To be the next alicorn princess.” She said, clearing his mind.

“What? Why would you say that? Of course she’s not gonna be an alicorn.” He confirms it.

She then brings up other memory she remembers. “But Auntie Twilight became an alicorn because she was chosen by Celestia. And when Starlight Glimmer was chosen by Twilight, she didn’t become an alicorn. How’s that possible?”

“Flurry, it’s just…. Celestia chose Twilight because she has the courage to be with her friends and become an alicorn princess.” He explained. “And Twilight chose Starlight because she wants to learn about friendship and to help others. Every alicorn is a princess.”

“But the other alicorn, does that mean if she was a princess too?”

“I…. I do not know. But she wasn’t a princess.” He said. “Not some who are a princess like her. But Twilight and her friends will do their best to protect us.”

She wasn’t sure if they were protected but she wishes he should stop watching her for a while. So she used her little magic to transform the rose into a ruby heart.

“Uncle Spike, I have something.” She waved it to him, and he was looking at it.

“No, no,” As he knew. “I’m not gonna do it.”

“Come on, just once.” She then tries to get him to accept. “I won’t get into trouble again. Perhaps maybe you can have your free time again. Or even meet Rarity again.”

Spike thinks about it for a moment and can’t resist the ruby she’s holding. So he took it, accepting not to watch her, and ate it. And when he does, he starts to glow.

“What the-?” He freaked out. “What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything.” She said she didn’t put a spell or anything on it. “I didn’t put anything on it.”

Then Spike stopped remembering what it was and knew it was the Call by the Dragon Lord. “Oh, it’s a call from Ember. But it’s early. Seems like I will have to go to Dragon Land, other dragons will be waiting. Guess it’s your lucky day.” He spread his wings and was ready to fly. “But stay out of trouble. And tell Twilight I’m gone.”

She promised, and Spike flew off to Dragon Land. As she was alone, Flurry now has a chance to do something. She teleports into Canterlot Castle and sneaks past the royal guards. Gallus was there but patrolled around the hallway. She sneaks into the throne room and sees something glowing on top. She flew to it and it was shining like a crystal. She was going to touch it but stopped by somepony who spotted her.

“Stop!!!” Flurry Heart turned and saw Twilight Sparkle saw her closer to the crystal. “Flurry Heart, get away from it.”

She listens and flies back down. “I’m sorry, auntie. I didn’t know what it was.”

“It’s okay.” She put her hooves over her. “What you're seeing is a Unity Crystal. It stored many ponies’ magic within to keep friendship growing. Do you want to know how it was created?” Flurry nodded, as she tells. “The alicorn came to Ponyville and turned pegasus, unicorn, and earth pony against each other. And she came to Canterlot to seize control of all magic, but me and my friends stopped her. We created the crystal and she was defeated with magic and is now gone from her. And as for her, she was banished from Equestria never again to be seen anymore.”

“What really happened to her?” She asked.

“She’s gone. But we were okay. And we now became the Guardians of Friendship.” She then looks at Flurry. “And maybe you might become a Guardian as well. Just don’t tell Shining I said that.”

Flurry giggle, as they both then look at it one more time again.


At the Dragon Land, Spike arrive and see other dragons have arrived. He had no idea what’s going on but he asked one of them.

“Hey, excuse me? What’s going on here?”

“The Dragon Lord Ember has called us here.” He announced.

Spike knows that but does not understand why, and Smolder is here too.

“Smolder, what’s going on? What’s happening?” He asked.

“I do not know, but my brother told me is someone he’s a big fan of.” She tells him, leaving him a question.

Then the dragons gather and Ember appears with the bloodstone scepter.

“Dragons of Equestria, hear me!” She roared. “You all call here today for the arrival of the return. Our dragon has returned from the faraway land, and is now ready to come home. Dragons, meet the Gladiator of the Champion Arena!” Then the black dragon reveals himself with leftover armor around him. “I give you….. Clipso!!!”

Author's Note:

I do not know Luster Dawn's friends name. I have no idea what they're name are. But I did got the name from.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=199369311476611&id=111064230307120

I still do not know who is who. But you can tell me what their name so I can fix the story.