• Published 13th Jun 2023
  • 256 Views, 6 Comments

Maud Base Alpha - ArcadePonyFubuki



Maud Pie’s dreams of meeting the biggest rock of all: The Moon.

  • ...
0
 6
 256

Fly Maud To The Moon

“HAPPY ‘EARNING YOUR ROCKTORATE’ DAY!!” Pinkie Pie yelled, blowing a party horn.

“Thank you Pinkie. This party is amazing.” Maud Pie complimented.

“We are so proud of you Maud, we always knew you’d do something amazing.” Igneous Rock smiled to his daughter.

“Thank you Father. I wouldn’t have been able to do this without everyone’s support.” Maud addressed to everyone in the room.

Marble and Limestone beamed a smile towards Maud, a proud look in their eyes.

“Oh, I still remember when you were just a filly, always telling us about a new rock you had found out in the farm.” Cloudy Quartz began to tear up, reminiscing about Maud’s fillyhood.

“Please don’t cry mom. If you start crying I’ll start crying.” Maud said.

“Ooooh I just can’t believe you finally graduated! You can do so many big rock themed things now! Are you gonna discover a new mineral? Are you gonna find Boulder a date? Are you finally gonna make rocks sentient?!” Pinkie bounced.

“Well, there is one thing I’ve always wanted to do. But it probably won’t happen.” Maud admitted.

“Aww come on, tell us! Prettyprettyprettyprettypretty pleeeeeaaase?” Pinkie begged.

“Ok. I’ve… always wanted to go to the moon.” Maud revealed.

The pie family stared at the newly graduated, a mix of bewilderment and confusion in their eyes. Finally, the words processed in Pinkie’s head.

“Oh. My. GOODNESS! That is the most amazingly amazing dream I’ve ever heard! Why didn’t you tell us about this before?” Pinkie asked.

“I thought you’d think it was silly. Nopony’s been to the moon. Without being banished.” Maud lowered her eyes to the floor.

“Nopony’s dream is silly if it’s gonna make them happy! Besides, I love silly stuff!” Pinkie smiled. “Maudileena Daisy Pie, I promise you I will do all I can to fulfill your dream and bring you to the moon, you can count on me!”

“Oh Pinkie. I can’t ask you to do tha-“

“Nuh uh! There’s no stopping me now! If it’s my sister’s wish, then I’m gonna make it true!” Pinkie proudly declared.

Maud simply smiled, bracing herself for whatever Pinkie had planned.