• Published 28th Sep 2012
  • 557 Views, 12 Comments

Hearts ablaze - Fuster Cluck



Luna is without a friend in the world. That is until one day she runs into somepony.

  • ...
3
 12
 557

Chapter 4

Luna took a few steps back.

"wh-what are you?"

Blaze, or what was once Blaze took a step forward and began too speak, but instead of Blaze's usual voice, it was a demonic one.

"It's still me."

A fireball once again enveloped Blaze. Bone began to fill with flesh and fire turned into dust. The Blaze Luna knew had returned.

"What the hoof was that?" she asked.

Blaze simply said "me".

"I'm serious, that thing was evil and I want to know what the hell it was!" Luna yelled.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement, what you saw there was my, so called dark side. He is much like Nightmare moon, he is my deepest desires and my darkest fantasies. But, he is different, my deepest desire is to be accepted and loved. I know it sounds weird, but what is power or fame if there is nopony to rule over or to look up to you. Without other ponies, we are nothing. And as for my darkest fantasies, I'm not going to go into those." Blaze said as he started to blush.

Luna perked her head up a bit and started walking towards him. She stopped when her muzzle was right next to his ear and said.

"Come, lets go to Canterlot, if not for you then for me. It's time to come home"


Celestia had just woken up and was preparing to raise the sun. With a simple glow of her horn the sky started to lighten, and was soon its iconic light blue. She was heading down the stairs to the dining room when she passed by a hall. She stole a quick glance down the hall, her eyes landing on a familiar red Alicorn.

"Oh, why hello Blaze" she said without giving it any thought. "BLAZE!"

Celestia came screaming around the corner with such speed that Rainbow Dash would have been put to shame. She stopped a meter in front of him and began to scan over his body. Only after a few more moments of being awkwardly surveyed did Blaze break the silence.

"Hi, Tia"

"By my own beard it is you!" she screamed as she danced around him. "I can't believe it, what happened to you? Why are you here? I want to here it all!"

Celestia raised her head to look over him, and, as she suspected, there was Luna.

"Of course it would be you to find him, fire is best seen at night. Come down to breakfast, we have so much to talk about."


When Blaze arrived down stairs, he was not greeted by the other three ponies you'd expect, but rather nine.

"These are the representatives of the Elements of Harmony, Twilight Sparkle who represents mag-" Celestia said before being interrupted.

"I am well aware of these ponies and their Elements, as I am with Cadance, Shining Armour, and Blueblood over here." said Blaze.

"How?" Celestia asked.

"I send my phoenixes out to fetch me some books to read"

"Yes, well, Twilight and her friends here have just arrived from ponyville. They're here to put on the Hearths Warming Eve play."

Twilight slowly walked up to Blaze and asked.

"Um, yes, Blaze was it? I was wondering, how are you an alicorn, and why haven't I heard about you?"

Blaze smiled.

"Sit, please. Allow me to explain."


When Blaze was finished, everyone was silent. Cadance shot Luna an approving look.

"He's just a friend" she whispered.

"So" Shining Armour sighed. "When will we make this public"

Upon hearing this, Blazes eyes opened wide. They must not reveal me!