• Published 28th May 2023
  • 354 Views, 13 Comments

Mane Six In the World of Music - Snakes0



Twilight and the rest of her friends get summoned to a world where music is magic. The king of the world or the "Master Conductor" saw that they restored harmony to their world time after time and he hopes they can do the same to his.

  • ...
 13
 354

Chapter 3

Meanwhile, in Equestria, Celestia and Luna found themselves in a state of panic. The absence of Twilight and the rest of the Mane 6 coupled with the emergence of an ancient evil in the Dragonlands had left them deeply concerned.

"This is beyond bad. Twilight and the Mane 6 are nowhere to be found! And now some sort of ancient evil in the Dragonlands has emerged!" Celestia exclaimed, her voice filled with worry.

Luna, equally troubled, questioned their reliance on others to solve their problems. "Are we this useless, sister? Since when have we started to rely on them to handle all our challenges?"

"We are not useless, Luna!" Celestia responded, her voice firm. "We are still two alicorns, revered by many as goddesses. If only Discord would cooperate and lend us his assistance!"

Luna sighed, her frustration evident. "Why are we not taking action ourselves? Why won't you let us deal with this while you attend to the royal duties?"

Just as their conversation reached a heated point, Discord materialized out of thin air, interrupting their argument. "Alicorn sisters actually doing something useful for a change! Count me in for the useless princess train. I'll help."

Celestia's annoyance flared as she confronted Discord. "Discord! Why haven't you responded when we called you? I have tried everything to get your attention!"

Discord smirked mischievously. "I know, I heard. It's called ignoring your problems. I am a reformed Draconequus, not your deus ex machina. I'm the Lord of Chaos, after all. But before you glare me to death, I do have another solution."

Celestia raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. "And what 'solution' might that be? You haven't exactly been the most trustworthy in these matters."

Discord, now clad in a typical "hero" outfit, grinned playfully. "Don't be such a stick in the mud, Molestia. How about we summon a human teenager and inform them that they need to defeat the demon lord? We can even throw in a bit about a "curse", saying that everyone in Equestria is transformed into ponies."

Celestia immediately dismissed the idea, her voice filled with indignation. "Ridiculous! Out of the question!"

Surprisingly, Luna's expression shifted, contemplating Discord's proposal. "Actually, summoning a hero might be worth considering though not in the way you described," she mused, her voice thoughtful.

Celestia turned to Luna, her eyes widening in disbelief. "Luna! Have you lost your senses? This is not the time for whimsical experiments! We should be focusing on finding Twilight and her friends!"

"Don't worry about it. Twilight is in another world right now, caught up in the classic 'The hero gets summoned to another world' genre," Discord nonchalantly remarked. "As for summoning a hero, we need someone cute, someone who won't scare or worry the pony folk, but who also possesses the qualities of a true hero. And guess what? I, the multiverse traveling expert, know just the guy."

Celestia's expression turned skeptical. "No, Discord. Your idea of 'cute' is often anything but adorable, and your notion of a hero is... shall we say, unique."

Luna nodded in agreement, her voice filled with concern. "We second our sister's statement. Your idea of a hero is often warped, Discord."

Discord grinned mischievously, undeterred by their protests. "Ah, but you haven't met Klonoa yet! The dream traveler, a Cabbit, and supposedly defeated the King of Sorrow. He fits the criteria perfectly!"

Both Celestia and Luna immediately objected, their voices resolute. "The answer is no!"

Ignoring their protests, Discord revealed the figure he had summoned—a bipedal mix of a rabbit and a cat, dressed in clothes and adorned with a magical golden ring.

Celestia and Luna couldn't help but face hoof in exasperation, realizing that Discord had gone ahead with his plan without their consent.

"I swear, Discord," Celestia warned with a stern gaze, "if anything goes awry as a result of this... 'Klonoa,' the responsibility will rest squarely on your chaotic hands."

Discord shrugged nonchalantly, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Oh, come on, Celestia! What's the worst that could happen? It's all part of the fun, isn't it?"

Back to the world of music Mel has finished eating. The rest of the group came back to their room and told the others all about what is going on. Rainbow Dash is humming the song of her soul the entire time.

"That sounds horrible... Killing is never excusable. Even Discord at his lowest would never stoop that low." Fluttershy says.

"You're absolutely right, Fluttershy. Taking a life is never excusable, and even Discord, at his lowest, would never stoop that low," Mel responded, his voice filled with determination.

Rarity, always one with an eye for unique opportunities, chimed in with excitement. "Oh, darling, I must say, perhaps I could request an album from this world. After all, being a world of music, they must surely possess some of the most exquisite melodies!"

Rainbow Dash, still humming her soul's song, couldn't contain her enthusiasm. "You know what? At first, I thought it was dumb, but that Mel guy is seriously awesome! The song he played for me was so incredible that his hair still hasn't changed back to white!"

Pinkie Pie, ever the embodiment of boundless energy, bounced up and down in her seat. "Oooh! Do me next! I want to discover the music in my soul!"

Mel chuckled warmly at Pinkie's request. "Oh, Pinkie, I'm afraid it's a bit too early in the morning for such an exhilarating revelation. But fear not, in due time, I will reveal the music that resides within your soul. It is essential for all of you to embrace the melodies within, as it will amplify the power of your magic."

Curiosity sparked within Applejack, the down-to-earth pony of the group. "That's all fine and dandy, but what kind of magic might I have? I'm an earth pony, and my strength has always been my defining trait."

Mel's eyes gleamed with reassurance as he addressed Applejack's concerns. "Magic, much like music, can manifest in various forms. While you may not possess the ability to fly like Rainbow Dash, trust in the harmony of your own unique magic."