• Published 26th Jun 2023
  • 286 Views, 3 Comments

Secrets of the school - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



SweetieBell falls in love with the new pony at her school, but this new pony harbors a deep secret

  • ...
5
 3
 286

Chapter 4- Sleepover

SweetieBelle moves in a fast pace, the moon shines in the sky, the array of stars sitting in the sky were shining too. The sun was leaving the sky and waving goodbye. Some ponies were outside with a tired or smile on their face, some were leaving their work place, some closed and also locked their front doors of their beloved homes. Some ponies were even watering their flowers and grass like Daisy. Unlike during the day, there weren't many clouds unlike during the day. The atmosphere was peaceful, there were no tension, nopony was angry, every pony was happy or tired. Meanwhile the sound of chatters can be heard from a distance, purple and Black hue were glowing in the sky they make the nighttime sky look stunning.



Meanwhile, Sweetie Belle's smile was visible on her face, she was galloping to Rarity's boutique. Her plan is to ask Rarity if she can have a sleepover with Smooth Fury. Sleep overs were common to SweetieBelle, she had sleepovers once in a while, usually with AppleBloom and Scootaloo, now this time, she will have a sleepover with her friend and crush, Smooth Fury. It was uncommon for Rarity to not let her have sleepovers. Rarity was more likely to say yes to a sleepover, on the weekend. Hearts were in Sweetie Belle's eyes, SweetieBelle said in a happy tone while galloping, "It is the weekend.. so of course she will say yes! and at the end of the sleepover.. I must tell Smooth Fury... my feelings.."


She then continued in a sad tone, "If I don't tell him soon, he will find a fillyfriend and they would be soo happy with each other. And I would forever be in the friend zone and Rarity always tells me how bad the friend zone is!" She then stops galloping when she arrives at Rarity's Boutique.

She then said with a determined look and serious tone, "I must tell him, it may be too early but it is better than telling him when he has his own fillyfriend and him never knowing that I love him!"

She then knocked on the purple front door of Rarity's Boutique, she looks around and waits for Rarity to open the door. After a few moments which felt like forever, the door opens and Rarity said while in a concerned tone, "Sweetie Belle? Where were you I was getting scared!" she had a worried look on her eyes and a few tears race down her eyes.

Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes, she had an annoyed look on her face. Rarity wiped away her tears with her hooves, she has a small smile on her face because she is happy that Sweetie Belle is okay. SweetieBelle sighed and look at Rarity with an annoyed look and tone, "I am fine... I was.... I was talking to the new student at my school, Smooth Fury.. I like him.. he is sooo cute, nice and He is so handsome, smart and athletic.." a red tint was glowing in her cheeks, she looked away and cracked a small smile. Rarity's smile started to grow wider and wider. Sparkles were in Rarity's eyes, she was even shrieking a little bit like a fan girl.

Rarity then responded, "Ooh, did you tell him?" Her smile was huge, sparkles were in her eyes and she thinks that SweetieBelle and Smooth Fury would be cute together. SweetieBell smile turned upside down, she nodded her head and looked away, Her eyebrows were rising down. Rarity had a concerned look on her face.

Sweetie Belle then looked into Rarity's eyes and said, "I came to ask if I can have a sleepover with him... and near at the end of the sleepover.." She then paused and felt a red tint on her face. She had a small smirk on her face

Rarity nodded her head, she had a serious look on her face, after a short silence she then said, "Okay.. let me guess.. you were going to ask me if you could go on a sleepover. Then, based on what you were going to do you wanted to go to a sleepover and at the end of the sleepover you were... going to ask him out?"

Sweetie Belle had a surprised look on her face, She then nodded her head. She then begged, "Please say yes, it is the weekend and I don't have homework.. please, I won't do anything stupid.. please.. please!" She had a sad look on her face and she was hugging Rarity. She looked like she was about to cry.

Rarity sighed and looked at Sweetie Belle with a serious look, "Okay fine, you can go to the sleepover.. BUT! do not do anything stupid like the time you egged Diamond Tiara's home because she made fun of you when you had a crush on the new kid, a while back.. and also like she humiated you in front of your crush.... then your crush started to fall for Diamond Tiara and you were so mad and ashamed that you egged her house to get back at her... Also to mention, can't remember if it was months or moons ago... but I had to pay a heavy load of bits.. to prevent you from being thrown into jail cause of that! so.. just behave.."

Sweetie Belle's cheek started to glow a light pink tint, Sweetie Belle looks away when she remembered that incident, she also realize that what she did was dumb.. after a few minutes she had a smile on her face, she let go of Rarity and said, "Do not worry, I won't do anything silly... like that!"

Rarity sighed and said, "Okay, now I will pick you up tomorrow morning.. okay?" She had a serious and tired look on her face. Sweetie Belle on the other head had a smile on her face and nodded her head.

She then said, "Okay, got it, see you!" she then turned around and galloped away.. she had a smile on her face, she is happy she manages to convince Rarity to let her go have a sleep over with her future coltfriend, Smooth Fury. She now has to deal with the hard part which was asking out Smooth Fury after the sleepover. There was a silence in Ponyville, some of the houses have none of their lights on and not a peep could be heard from a distance. She quickly gets to school to start her sleepover with Smooth Fury..



After what seemed like a decade, she reached the school. Smooth Fury rested his head against the old, thick tree. the leaves of the trees were blocking the moonlight from shining at Smooth Fury, after a short silence, Sweetie Belle yelled, "Wake up, Wake up!" Smooth Fury slowly opened his eyes, he had a tired look on his face. He looked around slowly.

He then said, "Oh hello, did you tell your sister, Rarity if you can go have a sleepover with me?"

Sweetie Belle shriek before cooing in a happy and cheerful tone, "Yes!"

Sweetie Belle then asked, "Did you ask your parents?" she had a wide smile on her face, a smile that Pinkie Pie would be jealous of. She can't wait to start this sleepover and confess her feelings. Her smile was cut short when Smooth Fury smile was turned upside down. He looked on the ground with a sad look. Sweetie Belle had a confused look on her face.

She then asked, "Are you okay, you tired?"

Smooth Fury then looked at Sweetie Belle and shook his head. Smooth Fury replied in a sad tone, "I- my parents were... dead... I don't want... to talk about it.." Sweetie Belle had a sad look on her face, she regrets what she did, if she didn't ask him that, he would not have been upset. Sweetie Bell's smile turned upside down, she looked away. She then worried that Smooth Fury would not like her. There were no words exchanged among them, Smooth Fury looked at the ground with a sad and upset look.

The moon was shining but it wasn't shining at Sweetie Belle and Smooth Fury, they both didn't say anything and had sad looks on their face. Sweetie Belle then looked up, she then said in a sad look, "Sorry.. I didn't-"

Smooth Fury looked up slowly, he still had a sad look on his face, he interrupted Sweetie Belle by saying in a soft tone, "No, no.. it's fine.. you didn't do anything wrong.." Smooth Fury and Sweetie Belle had a small smile on their face but there were no words exchanged among them, regret crossed her heart.

Then, Smooth Fury sighed and said in a curious tone, "So, what are we going to do for the sleepover?"

SweetieBelle then suggested in a sad tone, "Want... to play.. Truth or dare?"

Smooth Fury looked at Sweetie Belle, he nodes his head. Sweetie Belle cracked a small smile and said, "Great!"

Smooth Fury then asked in a curious tone, "Should I go first?" Sweetie Belle then nodded her head, she had a small smile on her face, she also admired Smooth Fury's good looks, his cuteness and his kindness.


Smooth Fury then asked, "Truth or Dare?" Sweetie Belle then thinks for a moment, she is trying to decide what to choose. After a moment she picked her answer. She has a smile on her face.

"Dare!" She blurted out quickly, she had a huge smile on her face. Smooth Fury then took a moment to think of a dare.

Smooth Fury then said, "I dare you to.. uh.." He then looked around, there was a silence for a short time.
Then he saw the tree, and had an evil smirk on his face, then he yelled, "Lick that oak tree!" he said while pointing to the oak tree. Sweetie Belle was dumbfounded by this, she had a shocked look on her face and gulped. She looked at the tree and back at Smooth Fury and nodded her head. She walked over to the thin, gray oak tree, she gulped and opened her mouth and launched her tongue. She then moved her tongue up the gray tree bark. She dragged her tongue back to her mouth, she had a grossed look on her face. She looked at Smooth Fury and nodded her head.

Smooth Fury then chuckled and said, "Okay you're turn!" Sweetie Belle had an angry look on her face, she then scoffed.

She then said, "I dare you to kiss me!" she then felt a red tint glow in her cheeks. She then saw Smooth Fury have a tint of red glow in his cheeks. He then walked over and pushed his lips against Sweetie Belle's cheeks. The two ponies were blushing red. Sweetie Belle was happy, she thinks that maybe her and Smooth Fury will become a thing. Afterall, he didn't refuse to kiss her and she did see him blush. Pride was glowing in her heart. She then got worried, she said in her mind, "C'mon tell him you like him... this night will go by so fast and then... later you'll be bottled up then you will find out that he has a fillyfriend... tell him.. he kissed you and didn't refuse.. that could mean he likes you.."

Then the voice of her mind continued, "If he rejects you, it won't be bad.. plus there are worst fates like.. nightmare moon taking over Equestria... Smooth Fury could be your friend, or Smooth Fury could become Diamond Tiara's coltfriend.. you do love him, don't you.. Right? Right?"

Then Sweetie Belle had an angry look on her face, she is trying to decide if she wants to ask him out. Then she yelled in a frustrated tone, "Ugh, I can't take it anymore!"

Smooth Fury then asked in a curious tone, "What do you mean?" he had a curious look on his face.

Sweetie Belle was blushing, she looked around nervously. She then looked on the ground, she had a small smile on her face. Then, she had a small smile on her face. She glanced at Smooth Fury, there lies a heavy and eerie silence.

"I like you!" Sweetie Belle blurted in a happy tone.. she then looked away and continued, "You are soooo cute... you are so nice and handsome... I like you.. also uh.. eh.... you are so kind... you're so also... so hot!" She said while drool leake from her mouth and she admired Smooth Fury.

She then took a deep breath and looked at Smooth Fury and then asked, "Do you Smooth Fury, want to be my coltfriend?"


Both ponies were blushing, they were looking at each other. There was silence, the two ponies were smiling, they then glanced away from each other. Then after a few moments which felt like hours, Smooth Fury then said, "Yes, yes, I wish to be your coltfriend... also can I... I-... tell you something too?"

Sweetie Belle then walked closer to Smooth Fury and whispered, "You can tell me anything, my love!" she then blushed and had a huge smile on her face. She can't wait to know what Smooth Fury so yearns to say. She looks at Smooth Fury

He took a deep breath and said, "So.. I am a werepony.. at midnight, when the moon is sitting in the middle of the sky.. I start growing Reddish-orange fur, get larger and start growing white, and pointy teeth and become a werepony... I also lose all sense of conscience, right and wrong, and other things and lose control... this curse started when my great, GREAT grandparents refused to pay money for their meals, they were rich and semi famous but not famous like Princess Celestia or Fancy Pants.. they believed they should eat for free since they are famous and special... did I mention they were greedy? Anyway, the manager was forced to tell the couple to pay, they refused and trashed up the place because they thought that the restaurant wasn't being fair and forcing them to pay even thought they are famous, special and have a high networth.. not to mention, they even almost killed somepony, but the manager got so angry and slapped them, and said they will regret this.. they were escorted out by police... many moons later, I was born and my mom told me that tale... the tale I just I told you.."

He then continued, "She then told me at midnight, when the moon sits in the middle of the sky, you turn into a werepony and start to get out of control. There isn't a cure and the pony that cursed them.. is missing or dead.. I am not sure but I know that after that night. She was never seen again!"

Sweetie Belle had a surprised look on their face. Her mouth was open but she was still blushing a little. She then said, "Wow, that's bizarre... don't worry I still think you are a good pony, werepony or not!"

Smooth Fury then chuckled and said, "Thanks, sweetie, my family were forced out from Canterlot.. My grandparents were captured along with m-.. my dad.. and we were running through an old wooden and almost broken bridge, we had to cross that bridge to get to Ponyville. I ran through the bridge, my mom tried to cross the bridge but it broke, my mom fell quickly then the sun leaving the sky, I never saw her again.. life was never the same.." he stared at the green grass with a sad look.

Sweetie Belle had an empathetic look on her face, she felt sorry for him, she then said, "I am sorry to hear that, I-.. I hope life gets better for you.. is there anything I could do?"

Smooth Fury looked up, with a sad look and said, "No, but thanks for asking, cutie.." he then started to feel a red tint on his cheek.

Sweetie Belle got closer and comforted Smooth Fury by hugging him. She hugged him tight and closed her eyes, she had a small smile on her face.