• Published 26th Jun 2023
  • 284 Views, 3 Comments

Secrets of the school - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



SweetieBell falls in love with the new pony at her school, but this new pony harbors a deep secret

  • ...
5
 3
 284

Chapter 2- recess

After the lesson was over and after lunch, the students ran outside, in time for recess. The sun was shining, clouds were swimming in the sky, some of them go down the long, yellow slide, some were using the swings and playing hop scotch, the yelling and cheering of the colts and fillys can be heard. Outside smelled like a BBQ, SweetieBell watched as Smooth Fury played volleyball outside, the sun was shining, the clouds were swimming in the sky, Sweetiebell watched as the ball quickly and with sheer force, bounced on the ground. Her and Smooth Fury's classmates cheered as they got a point. Then Scootaloo laughed and hushed, "My serve.."

She toss the ball forward and spike the ball as hard as she could, she had a prideful grin on her face, the grin wasn't on her face when she fell on the ground. In a blink of an eye, the ball quickly flew on the sky, the bright, yellow sun shined on the ball. The ball was about to hit the ground. If that happend, it would cause her team a point but in a few seconds, Sweetiebell hit the ball with her head and jumped, and quickly smack the ball causing it to fly, the ball was flying and it hit the ground, the ball was behind Cookie Crumble, a young filly with a light brown coat and black mane. When the ball hit the ground behind her, she moaned, she had a shocked/scared look on her face.

Smooth Fury was impressed with SweetieBell's move, he had an impressed grin on his face. He then shouted, "Good Job, SweetieBell.."

SweetieBell looked away and started to blush pink. She had a happy look on her face, Apple Bloom chuckled and had a determine look on her face. She then said, "Now, my turn to serve!"

Mrs. Cheerlie walked outside the school and looked around, she wore a happy look, then she announced in a cheerful tone, "2 more minutes of recess, students.. hurry up whatever you are doing!" she then went back inside and prepare for the lesson.

She toss the ball and buck the ball as hard as she could, she bucked the ball like she buck the apple trees back home in Sweet Apple Anchors. The ball quickly flew and was in the sky, after a few seconds which felt like it went by very fast, the ball was on top of the net that separates the two teams. Members on both sides, wore a nervous look. Smooth Fury had a worried and nervous look, he hopes the ball doesn't land on their side or else they would lose a point. Not to mention, that they were ONE point behind the other team, and recess was almost over. There was a short silence, after what seemed like forever, Scootaloo said in an angry tone, "C'mon, land on their side!"

Two seconds after that, ball tipped over, the fillys and colts playing volleyball gasped. The ball was about to fall and hit the ground on Sweetie Bell's team, Sweetie Bell jumped and hit the ball and it went over the net. Snails quickly ran towards the ball, even though he tried his best, it was too late. The ball hit the ground, giving Sweetie Bell and her team a point!

Her teammates, Apple Bloom, Smooth Fury, White Chocolate, Lumber Jack, and Snails cheered as Sweetie Bell stood there with a happy and prideful look, pride was glowing in her heart. She is happy she scored a point causing her and the enemy team to be tied. She said, "Maybe I'll get a cutiemark in Volleyball.."

Then, after the sounds of cheering stopped, Smooth Fury stepped forward and cooed in a happy tone, "Good Job!" when SweetieBell heard that, her cheeks started glowing a light shade of pink, she cracked a small smile, not to mention that she looked away from the student, her green eyes were shining and glowing.

Then Apple Bloom decided to serve again, she toss the blue and white striped volleyball in the air, the sun shining on the ball, then in a blink of an eye, Apple Bloom bucked the ball again, she bucked the ball like she bucks the apple trees from Sweet Apple Anchors.. now, the blue and white striped ball went flying, it went faster then the ball that was served before, but sadly, it didn't go on over the net like every student hoped. The ball hit the net, the net launched the ball back to their side of the net. Apple Bloom looked down, a sad look lies on her face, but SweetieBell had a determined look on her face and she is not going to let her team lose a point again. SweetieBell intervene and hit the ball up, the ball went flying up, Scootaloo and her team was getting in position, they know Sweetie Bell was going to spike the ball again.

The Ball fell, then SweetieBell jumped and kicked the ball with her hooves. the ball went flying over the fillys on the other team, the ball hit the ground, behind them, which meant SweetieBell and her team got a point, they are now one point ahead from the other team.

Then Mrs. Cheerlie came outside, she had a happy look on her face. She took a deep breath, she said, "Okay everypony, come inside, recess is over.. sorry!" sounds of disappointing groans and moans could be heard, everypony had a sad look on her face, they were upset that recess was over. But now it is the last class of the day before the ponies can go home. SweetieBell cheered and yelled, "I DID IT! OUR TEAM WON!"

Every student clapped with their hooves as SweetieBell stood there with a happy look, her smile was huge, pride glew in her heart. She thought to herself while blushing pink, "Smooth Fury is soo cute, and maybe I can get my cutiemark in Volleyball.."