• Published 14th May 2023
  • 446 Views, 8 Comments

Scootaloo's First Period - The REAL Seth Standmore



Scootaloo has reached the age of puberty, and asks Rarity for help.

  • ...
21
 8
 446

3. The Trial

Rariry and Scootaloo sat together at Ponyville Court waiting for the trial to start. The jury was in there chair's. They were glaring at Rarity with scorn and hate, and Rarity knew that the jury hated her. She began to worry that she would not win but, Scootaloo patted her on the hoof.

"Don't worry Rarity." Said Scootaloo reassuringly. "You're lawyer is Twilight Sparkle, the smartest pony in the world! We learned all about how smart she is in school instead of learning about sex ed."

That was very reassuring to Rarity, she knew her friend Twilight Sparkle was the smartest pony in Equestria. If anyone could save her from being executed it was her.

"All rise for the judge." The bayleaf said commaindingly. The pony's stood up, and so did Scootaloo and Rarity. Mare Mayor walked into the room and sat on her throne in judge gear. She told all the pony's to sit down, so they did. Rarity adn Scootaloo sat down too.

Just then the laywer's came into the court. First came Spoiled Stitch the prostitution lawyer, jiggling and grinning with every step. All the jury was collaring at her, they knew she was a MILF. After her came a Pale, light grayish mulberry mare with Dark sapphire blue with
moderate purple and
brilliant raspberry streaks (Normal) mane. Her moderate violet eyes' shone with smartness. That was Twilight Sparkle the princess of friendship, Rarity's best friend and a alicorn. There was no reason to worry because the trial was already won!

Twilight Sparkle took the stand first. She proclaimed with princessness "Mare Judge, this trial is a miscarriage of justice! My client Rarity would never sex a baby!"

The judge said. "Rarity is it true that you were taking Scootaloo to buy period product's, telling her about birth control, and teaching her about the monastary cycle?"

Rarity said. "Yes your highness."

The judge then said with proclaim. "Then she is guilty under the law Twilight Sparkle, the law that you wrote saying that teaching pony children about sex and puberstatis was illegal because it led them to gromming and molestation!"

"What! Let me see that." Said Twilight with confuse and command. She took the law out of Mare Mare's hoof and read through it with hasty. She then nodded and said. "Oh yeah I remember writing this. Okay never mind. We plead guilty."

"WHAT THE DAMN FUCK TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!!!!!" Rarity said with thunder. "YOU FUCKING DARLING!!!!!!!!!!"

Twilight Sparkle ignored Rarity, and walked out of the courtroom. She had to go and get some friendship lessons started. SHe left Rarity and Scootaloo in the court room. Rarity despaired and displeasured, weeping with tear, sadly she knew that of all the pony's in Ponyville now she knew............... Twilight Sparkle was stupid and useless."

"Rarity do you have any word's to say in your defense except for crying." Said Judge Mare Mare when Rarity was done crying.

Just then Scootaloo stood up.And spread her wings that were small and tiny. She said. "You're honor I say this law is unjust and unfair. Rarity was doing nothing wrong! She does nota ct inappropriate to children, all she did was take me to the store to buy stuff for my period! I did not even know I had one until Rarity told me, I thought I had Odalian Cancer! Can you imagine not knowing how your body works? Just because she was teaching me about part of my growing does not mean she was preparing me for a molest! And we should teach all child pony's about the development of body's so they are empowered with knowledge!"

Many in the court were moved by Scootaloo's words of movement. However Spoiled Fitch still had one ace up her sleeve. She said to the court. "Your honor surely we can forgive Scootaloo for not knowing any better, but we all know that Rarity is guilty, and here's why. Rarity is it true........... THAT YOU ARE SINGLE???"

All the pony's gasped and grasped. Rarity began to sweeten. "Yes I am but."

"NO BUTT. Pony's of the court and Mare Mare Judge there is no reason for a single pony to spend any time with a children unless they are planning to MOLESTATION. We have all the proof we need! Rarity was gromming Scootaloo for the purposes of doing MISDEEDS to her, and we must save Ponyville from her evil ways immediately! I say we take her to be executed!!!"

The court began to cheer and cry. "HANG HER! KILL HER!" Rarity began to cry too, but she was not cheering. Scootaloo also was crying without cheering.

Mare Judge Mare said. "Misses Spoiled is correct. The law in this case is clear. Rarity I sentence you to dead. Bayleaf take this criminal to the electric noose and hang her until she is dead!"

The bayleaf took Rarity and dragged her to the gallow's outside of Ponyville Court. Scootaloo protested and screamed with sad while Rarity was dragged to the gallow's. They wrapped the electric noose around her neck. And said, "Rarity do you have any final word's?"

"TAKE CARE OF MY CAT PLEASE SCOOTALOO." Said Rarity with tear.

And Scootaloo watched in horrification as Rarity was then electrically fried, zapping to crispy with cinder and die. The pony's all began to cher and chime, while Scootaloo would only fall to her knee's....... and weep of tear.