• Published 26th Apr 2023
  • 237 Views, 14 Comments

The Adventures of the Equestria Girls - SaiakuMonoNarrator



Magic, heroes, drama, dark themes, and mystery. And a nice dose of comedy. = The Adventures of the Equestria Girls

  • ...
 14
 237

Team Up

Rainbow dashed around the city as she looked for that new hero. It was simple, she would just find him and then everyone would… She stopped as she realized how crazy she sounded and slowed down so she could land on the roof ledge of a building.



“Okay…” She said as she started talking to herself in her distorted voice. “Maybe I might be a bit stressed with her not responding to me on my question.” She said as she started walking alongside the ledge. “Maybe I shouldn’t go and prove I’m stronger than him. I did promise her I wouldn’t do anything drastic.”



She thought about how she promised Fluttershy she wouldn’t do anything like she did at the docks. Maybe asking her childhood friend to go on a date right after that was a bad idea. Besides, this new guy saved Flash, so maybe he wasn’t so bad!



Ugh, competitiveness helps a lot in sports, maybe not so much in super heroing. She thought as she calmed down and laughed. What did I really think I was going to do? Go and beat him up? She thought humorlessly as she remembered something she had read a while ago from that book Sunset had given her about the other version of her getting a big ego and her friends of that world masquerading as a hero to teach her a lesson. Or maybe that was the updated version? Whatever.



She shook her head as she rationalized herself. Well, if she wasn’t gonna prove she was better than this new guy she could at least catch more criminals than him. Looks like it is currently nine forty-three, I have all night to catch ten times more criminals than him. She said as she dashed off as she heard a crash and screams.



Or maybe just focus on that.



A car exploded as she dashed onto the scene before she widened her eyes at what she saw. It was an orange metallic armored person… who was hovering above the ground. Huh. She thought as she looked at him, because it was definitely a man. Or maybe it was a woman in an armored suit that made her look like a man.



You know what? Whatever. She thought as she looked at it. “You know, it’s hard enough to get people to like me. You’re not doing me a favor by wrecking this place.” The being tilted its head at her.



“I remember you.”



She tilted her head in response to that. “Funny, I think I would remember you.” She said before she sped towards it, getting a running start to leap in the air and punch it. Only for it to hold out a hand which glowed green and shot at her, holding her in place midair.



“What the-!?” She said before she was launched downwards and into the ground face first. Ouch. She thought before she was raised in the air before being smashed into the ground once more.



“I wonder how many times I get to do this before your bones break?” It said in a sadistic tone of pure enjoyment.



Okay, this person definitely hates me. Definitely remembers me. Another slam as she the ground started to crack. And is definitely going to break my bones soon. She thought in pain as she was raised high in the air.



Okay… replace soon with now.

The Adventures of the Equestria Girls

As she was forced into the ground, the pressure increased as she was pressed downwards like she was being stomped on by a giant elephant.



She could feel the pain being forced on her body. She was an athlete, but that was all useless if she couldn’t move!



Shit, I’m… blacking out… I can… barely… brea… She thought as her vision slowly began to dull and lessen as she lost strength in her body as it gave in to the pain. Slowly but surely, the body became limp and the orange armored started cackling robotically.



Before the pressure suddenly released as she heard the voice scream in shock. Taking a moment to adjust to her new found freedom and lack of pain, she then looked to see the orange armored thing with a smoking chest, sprawled out as it groaned.



She raised her eyebrow before she looked around, wondering what happened before stopping. “You’ve got to be kidding me…”



Standing away from her was a man in a padded black suit with blue lightning stripes. He had black helmet with blue lighting stripes coming from the goggle portion.



“We should go. Now.” The new hero said before he started running away from the area. Rainbow questioned this before she saw that the orange freak was getting up. Okay, seconded. She thought as she scooped him up and dashed away.



As the orange figure regained functionality, it spoke to no one as it looked around. “I think I’ve got her attention.”



Another voice replied with a hint of joy. “Good.”


“Left here.” The new hero said as he directed her throughout the city. She mentally groaned at that before she shook her head. Whatever. She thought before he stopped giving directions and they stopped in an alley.



He got out of her arms as he started climbing those weird metal stair railings. “The people who live here are never home, we can coordinate here.” He said as he got to a window before looking down at her. “Are you coming?”



“…Okay what is with your voice?” She asked in confusion. “It’s like static or something.”



“Your voice isn’t that normal itself.” She scoffed as she heard him joke. Guess that meant he was distorting it somehow. Or his voice was normally like that, though she was unsure how he could hide that. Meaning it was likely the first one.



She sped up the railings and in through the window as he opened it up. When she got in, she was shocked at the dullness of it. There was a couch that looked like it was breaking apart, the wall paper was tearing off, she couldn’t see an actual photo anywhere. It was like the most depressing room thing she’d ever seen. She then realized how silent things were and realized she had been talking out loud.



“Wow, you should be a critic.” He said as the speedster awkwardly chuckled.



“Just one of my perks.” She said as she tried to turn the conversation away from her rudeness and bluntness. “So, why did you save me?” She asked suspiciously as the guy tilted his head.



“Well that thing was gonna kill you, did I need a reason?” He said with his weird voice as Rainbow hummed in thought before grimacing. “Besides-”



“I was planning on beating you in a fight after challenging you.”



“-I thi- Wait what?” The male asked as he jerked his head towards her.



“Yeah I got jealous after you saved that kid and everyone started talking about you.” She said as she remembered how she found a multitude of articles on him, all speculative.



“Wow, this happen often?” He asked as she shrugged.



“What can I say? I get jealous easily. Like when people sing the praises of someone who’s barely done anything.” She said before wincing. “Though thanks for saving him.” She said as she sat on the armrest of a couch. “From what I heard of the story he could’ve been killed.”



“Eh, no biggie. You would’ve done the same. Any one of you. Weirdly enough you girls are why I went out dressed like this in the first place. Speaking of which, you might wanna call your friends.” He suggested.



She raised her eyebrow at that. “Why? I think we can take him.” She said as she tilted her head.



“Usually yes, but this is no ordinary criminal. Usually one of us could take him but… this thing is different. Besides, I picked up a signal from that thing as we fled-”



“How’d you do that?”



“-It was talking to something else. It has backup, we need the same.” He said as he turned on an old tv. He angrily knocked it as all he got was static before he groaned and pulled out his phone.



Rainbow noted the phone in question. “Hey, I’ve seen that before…” She said in confusion. But where? She thought before shaking her head. “Sorry, they are out, like overseas out.”



“Really? Can’t you run on water with your speed though?” He asked in curiosity, causing her to blush under the face mask.


“Alright.” Rainbow said on a video as she videoed herself near a lake. “Running on water, test one!” She said in excitement before she dashed to the lake…



…Only to fall right through the water.


Needless to say, the thousand two hundred and thirty seven times didn’t go so well. She would’ve tried to do it more but she did have a life.



“It’s not going to work, I can’t run on water that easily.” Or at all. She thought in embarrassment.



“Well, that’s a bummer.” He said as he put his phone away. “That thing’s on a rampage, we need to go now.” He said as he headed to the window before he noticed the superheroine pinching the bridge of her nose. “What is it?”



“There is someone I can call. Though I’d rather not.” She said hesitantly before groaning. “Ugh! Whatever! Oh I’m gonna regret this.”



“...Who are you calling?” The black and blue suited man asked.



“Someone who deserves a break, but can’t take one right now.” She said as she went out through the window so he wouldn’t see her phone and sent a text message, knowing there wasn’t time for a full call.



She sent the location and the link to the live news so her friend would know where to go.



“Alright.” She said as the other one came through the window and she paused and turned to him. “So I know I’m Spectrum Streak, but what do I call you?” She said as they prepared to go.



“...Plasma.”


The floating orange figure cackled as it lifted cars into the air and threw them at people, who screamed as they tried desperately to avoid the vehicles.



“Come out, come out… Wherever you are…” It said repeatedly as it kept causing destruction. As it threw a car at a building, it exploded after a few seconds, causing flames to engulf that part of the building.



Come on… you’re gonna have to… come out eventually… Or I’ll destroy… everything… either way… win.



Suddenly, a flying fist hit it in the face as it was sent to the ground. It sprawled on the ground as it looked up to the boy and Spectrum Streak looking down on him.



“And you said we needed help to beat him.” Spectrum said as it growled menacingly before it shot out two green rays of energy at its sides and grabbed two cars before he slammed them together on the two heroes. He cackled as he crushed the cars together.



“Wow, what did I do to make you hate me so much?” His head shot to the side as he saw Spectrum standing to the side before the cars he crushed together started glowing heat before they burst apart to see the other hero with glowing blue hands.



“That was… unpleasant.” He said in a staticy voice as he held a glowing hand towards it.



“THAT IS SO COOL!!!!” Spectrum yelled before she froze and realized the scenario and slowly composed herself.



“…Now then, where were we?”



“I think we were asking this thing why it hates me so much.” Spectrum asked before it started with the orange armor started growling.



“You really don’t remember!!?/ After what she did to me!!??” It said as it thrashed around, causing the two to look at it in shock.



“Dude, calm down. It’s not like-”



“Like you what!? Like you humiliated me!? Like you destroyed me!? AND YOU DON’T EVEN REMEMBER!!!” It screamed as the two heroes looked at it in shock.



“What did you do?” Plasma asked in shock as it suddenly shot up into the air.



“How am I supposed to know!?” She asked in shock before something came from the head of the thing, causing her to widen her eyes. “...no…”



“No? No, what?”



“It’s impossible.”



“What’s impossible?”



“This can’t be.”



“Spectrum what did you do?” Plasma asked before a green wave came from the things forehead and molded into the shape of a mohawk. A green, video game style esque mohawk



“...Fuck me…” Spectrum Streak said before the orange armored thing… grinned? As cars started levitating around the area and all pointed towards the two heroes.



“And fuck me hard.” Plasma said before the cars were thrown at them. Spectrum ran around as she dodged car after car, while Plasma built up a charge and shot streams of electricity at the cars that were coming at him.



“WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!” Plasma screamed as he tried to desperately survive the many cars.



“IT IS A VERY LONG STORY!!!” Spectrum screamed in response as she tried to do something.



“LONG STORY!?!?! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!” It said as car after car was thrown at them before something hit it’s face. It stopped its onslaught as it looked at the thing in question.



“Stay away from my friends!” A high pitched distorted voice said as they all looked to the top of the roof to see a girl in a padded black outfit, hood with hot pink horse ears, mask, and goggles, however down her right leg ran a combined stripe of yellow and blue.



“YES!!” Spectrum cheered as the orange thing growled and Plasma looked at her with a tilted head.



“The friend you called throws, what is that?” Plasma asked he could feel Spectrum Streak grinning through her face mask.



“That, my friend, is my hero friends weapon of choice. A sugar concentrated pink frosted sprinkle donut.” She said as Plasma and the orange armored thing started laughing.



As they did so, Spectrum took Plasma and moved him back and to behind a car before she held out her thumbs up to the one on top before she covered her ears.



The other two looked at her strangely before the sugar concentrated pink frosted sprinkle donut glowed pink before it suddenly unleashed a grand explosion of pinkness in the middle of the city in midair.



Plasma looked at the explosion with a frozen body, not moving an inch. Which Rainbow could guess was all do to the sheer destructive power that had just been unleashed upon their foe.



Or that destructive power was unleashed by a pastry.



You know, it could be one or the other. Maybe both. Likely both. She thought as she hummed before she looked at Plasma. “So, I think we can label this a win for us.” She said as she walked away.



“Wait.” She froze as he talked without moving. “Why was that thing so mad at you.?” He asked calmly.



“…Who knows?” She said as she backed away awkwardly.



“I think you do.” He said as he turned to his fellow hero. “He said you destroyed him. What did he mean by that?”



“So kind of you to ask.” They both froze as they looked back to see the armored fiends armor had blown off on the right side of his face and right arm, to reveal white skin and a look of rage.



“Dennis Magulic?” Plasma said in confusion before Rainbow turned to him.



“Who?” She asked before the armored guy in question looked at her in anger.



“The guy you crippled by putting bullets in my hands and feet!! Do you not know my name!!?!” He asked in rage as Rainbow winced and paled under her mask.



“…Not gonna lie I’ve been calling you Mohawk in my head for like ever. I did not think you had one until five seconds ago.”



“Wow you are awful.” Plasma said blatantly as Rainbow felt a hole open in her heart emotionally.



“Okay, I was in a really bad place when I did that.” She said before pausing. “Wait, did you mean not knowing his name or brutally scarring him?”



“It’s actually sad that you have to ask that.”



“…I’m gonna kill you both now.”



“Yeah that’s fair.” She said they were both gripped in midair by the weird green rays that came from his hands as they both screamed in anger.


Pinkie looked at what was happening down on the street in terror, unable to hear what was happening. Though unless they were comfortably being held by the meanie Bo beanie she could assume they were in pain. Which was bad.



Unless they were masochists. Which wasn't bad. Was it? Well I know getting hurt is bad, but pain isn’t. Because it’s what keeps us alive. So in theory liking pain shouldn’t be bad, it should be good. But because I can’t see their mouths, I don’t know I’d they’re smiling. Meaning…



“…I should get down their now!!” She said out loud before pausing. “Whoops, wrong they’re.” She said before clearing her throat. “I should get down there now!” She said as she went to go down the building.



“Ah, right on time to kill you.” She froze as she felt the color drain from her face. Even as she heard a weapon power up she had been frozen with fear because of that voice. I know… I remember… him. She thought in a panic as the roof was engulfed in a blast.

Author's Note:

I have a Ko-fi account now so that's new

https://ko-fi.com/saiakumononarrator