• Published 26th Apr 2023
  • 237 Views, 14 Comments

The Adventures of the Equestria Girls - SaiakuMonoNarrator



Magic, heroes, drama, dark themes, and mystery. And a nice dose of comedy. = The Adventures of the Equestria Girls

  • ...
 14
 237

Trailer 1

Sunset shimmer walked into a room before laying down on a couch and sighing. “So, where do I begin?”

The screen goes black as a roar is heard before shifting back to her.

“Oh, ever since I went through the portal to take Princess Twilight's crown and gain its power things have been…hectic.”

Laughter is heard as flames dance across the backdrop.

“The magic from Equestria has been leaking into here same as ever so, THAT hasn’t changed. I’ve also been taking my meds so, yeah that’s still the same thankfully.”

Clanking is heard as a shadow of a sword is raised over a terrified person as it’s brought in a slash of finality.

“Though things have been a bit more…”

A crime scene is shown with a severely injured person being brought into an ambulance on a stretcher.

“…dangerous.”

Screen goes black before switching back to Sunset.

“And I guess maybe I feel like it’s only a matter of time before things get more…permanent. And that it’s all gonna be my fault.”

A scene is shown with her friends looking beat up and bruised with at least one of them missing a limb. Everyone looks hopeless and screams are heard in the background before Sunset shoots up in her bed panting and sweating. The scene then shifts back to her on the couch.

“Too dark?” She sighs before concentrating again. “What else?” She smacks her lips while thinking. “Oh I know.”

The scene shifts to some of her friends landing on the roof of a short building.

“Rainbow got Rarity to make these fun masks and clothes with more toned down colors for all of us to go with the ‘superhero’ theme. Which I admit is kind of cool.”

A mugger is shown about to rob a woman before being knocked out. Then out of the shadows comes Sunet wearing an orange and red domino mask with a flame colored jumpsuit with padding.

“Though that comes with its own set of problems.”

The woman screamed as she started hitting Sunset with her purse.

“Wait, I’m not mugging you I’m-Ow!”

Scene shifts back to Sunset who was wincing at the memory.

“Though I suppose it’s for the better, we have actually stopped some crime, and we do it on a daily schedule, one person for each day”. She chuckled at the coincidence before turning to a more somber look.

“Besides, people here at Canterlot keep their mouths shut but it’s better for all of us if we keep from being associated with magic on a widespread plane. We are still teenagers after all. If people knew we specifically had magic they would come to our doors and we’d never have any peace. Unfortunately, people outside our school have been looking into what happens around us on online forum pages, and trust me, when people get into magic without preparation…”

A green glowing stone is shown in a lab as multiple people test it.

“…things get messy.”

She flashes back to the time she turned into a demon.

“But other than that, I think things have going pretty well.” Her eyes then widened as she remembered something. “Oh,” she said as she turned to the one who was listening.

“I think I’m in love with Pinkie Pie.”

Scene shifts to a dragon roaring before it stops and freezes along with everyone else at the scene, which then shifts to Sunset looking sheepish.

“Should I have started with that?”

No one ever said friendship was easy

The scene shows the girls fighting off vines inside a room.

“Friendships always go through challenges, internal and external.”

But it is

It then shows a building exploding.

“But the best ones…”

The best thing

It shows Rainbow speeding across a highway.

“…are worth that challenge.”

Ever

All seven of them are sitting at a pastry shop clinking their glasses together in cheers.

Adventures of the Equestria Girls

The scene then shows Trixie and Sunset walking down the halls before Trixie pulls out her phone. “You know, the media started calling these magical girls the most interesting names.” She smirked as showed Sunset the news channel on her phone which was talking about the magical girls which had been appearing recently.

“…to the notice of horse ears on these costumed females, people have dubbed them on the internet, the ‘Equestria Girls’.” Trixie then turned her phone off.

Sunset looked flabbergasted at what the reporter said. “That’s…no, just no.” She said as she walked away.

“Then what do you want people to call y- them ?”

“You don’t have to be secretive when it’s just us. I don’t think anyones gonna be around here during these hours. And not…that .” She said in reference to the name.

“What about the Super 7?”

“…”

“The Rainbow Lasers?”

She says nothing as she walks away from her.

“Ooh how about the- Sunset wait!” Trixie yelled as she ran after her.

Coming soon!

Author's Note:

This is a petition to save Equestria girls, the only time it will be in the chapter is when it is trailers but it will always be in the endnotes:

https://www.change.org/p/boulder-media-can-boulder-media-save-the-equestria-girls-series?redirect=false

I have a Ko-fi account now so that's new

https://ko-fi.com/saiakumononarrator

Enjoy the trailer!