• Published 12th Apr 2023
  • 270 Views, 14 Comments

Twilight Sparkle And Chancellor Neighsay - M4i



Chancellor Neighsay finds himself falling in love with Twilight Sparkle, but is too afraid to reveal his true feelings to her. He keeps his love for her hidden, while secretly planning on marrying her.

  • ...
 14
 270

[Part 6] Twilight Sparkle and Chancellor Neighsay

As Twilight and Neighsay sat in the garden, the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the entire scene. Neighsay had been lost in thought, and Twilight had been enjoying the peaceful surroundings.

"Twilight, there's something I need to tell you," Neighsay said, finally breaking the silence.

"What is it?" Twilight asked, looking at him curiously.

Neighsay took a deep breath. "I've been holding something back from you. Something important."

Twilight's expression turned to concern. "What is it? You can tell me anything."

Neighsay closed his eyes briefly, then opened them again to meet Twilight's gaze.
"I love you, Twilight. I've loved you for a long time now, but I've been too scared to tell you."

Twilight's eyes widened in surprise. She had never expected Neighsay to confess his feelings for her.
"I...I don't know what to say," she stammered.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way," Neighsay said quickly, looking away from her.
"I just needed to tell you how I feel."

Twilight reached out and gently took his hoof, turning his gaze back to hers.
"Neighsay, I had no idea...but I need some time to process this. I care about you, but I need to think about how I feel."

Neighsay nodded, looking relieved that he had finally been honest with her.
"I understand. I'll give you all the time you need."

With that, they sat in silence once more, both lost in their own thoughts as the sun set and the stars began to twinkle in the sky above them.