• Published 12th Apr 2023
  • 270 Views, 14 Comments

Twilight Sparkle And Chancellor Neighsay - M4i



Chancellor Neighsay finds himself falling in love with Twilight Sparkle, but is too afraid to reveal his true feelings to her. He keeps his love for her hidden, while secretly planning on marrying her.

  • ...
 14
 270

[Part 5] Twilight Sparkle and Chancellor Neighsay

Twilight sat in her study, surrounded by books and scrolls, trying to focus on her research. However, her mind kept drifting back to Chancellor Neighsay and their conversation from the previous night. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was something he wasn't telling her.

Suddenly, there was a knock at her door. "Come in," she called out.

The door opened and Spike entered.
"Hey Twilight, I've got the mail from Canterlot," he said, holding up a stack of letters.

"Thanks, Spike," Twilight replied, taking the letters from him. As she began sorting through them, she noticed one addressed to her from Chancellor Neighsay.

Her heart skipped a beat as she opened the letter and began to read:

"Dearest Twilight,

I hope this letter finds you well. I must confess that I have been thinking about our conversation from last night, and there is something I feel I must tell you. The truth is, I have developed feelings for you, feelings that go beyond mere admiration or respect. I know that this may come as a surprise to you, and I understand if you do not feel the same way. But I had to be honest with you, for I cannot keep these feelings bottled up any longer.

Please, take some time to consider what I have said. I will understand if you do not wish to pursue a relationship with me. But I had to tell you how I feel, for you are constantly on my mind.

Yours truly,

Chancellor Neighsay"

Twilight's heart was racing as she finished reading the letter. She had never considered the possibility of Chancellor Neighsay having romantic feelings for her. She didn't know how to respond.

Spike noticed her hesitation. "Is everything okay, Twilight?"

Twilight took a deep breath. "I don't know, Spike. Chancellor Neighsay just wrote me a letter confessing his feelings for me."

Spike's eyes widened. "Wow, that's a big deal. What are you going to do?"

Twilight sighed. "I don't know, Spike. I need some time to think about this. It's a lot to process."

Spike nodded understandingly. "Well, whatever you decide, I'm here for you."

Twilight smiled gratefully at him. "Thanks, Spike. I appreciate it."