• ...
 0
 280

Crystal Empire; the request


Crystal City


With the vast amount of crystal ponies, either enslaved or military mind-controlled Sombra stood over his throne chuckling at the empire of his own.

It was then that one of his slaves entered his domain with a letter, which was written by...

"Hm... Who is this... Andrew Jackson?" Sombra questioned, standing from his throne and looking at the doors opened which the enslaved crystal guard presented Sombra, a human.

"Who are you? Some sort of disfigured Minotaur or..."

The human was bagged but replied.

"Okay, that's just racist."

"Race-ist?" Sombra raised.

"Oh, that's right... You ponies don't understand Human language."

"Speak your peace human! Or I shall force it out of you!" Sombra demands, pointing a scythe up the human's neck.

"Okay okay! I was sent here on behalf of the American Government to deliver a message to Princess Mi Amor-"

"DO NOT MENTION THAT NAME IN MY REALM!" Sombra hissed, "Or it shall be YOUR HEAD!"

"Understood... Well, the president was asking if... Uhh... You can decolonize the northern territory for peace's sake? We're a bit weary about the security risk it poses," the human spoke, as Sombra relinquished the scythe from his neck.

"Unbag him," he ordered, and his slaves presented Sombra's face to the human who kneeled terrified at Sombra's appearance.

"Oh..."

"Now, relay this to the president, sure he may take the northern Colony, from my cold shadowy hooves!" Sombra warned.

"... So I'll just put that down as a maybe?" The messenger spoke.

"Get out, NOW!" Demanded Sombra as the slaves escorted the human out of the throne room leaving Sombra sitting on his chair chuckling.

"So... They want my precious colony?" Sombra chuckled. "Then I'll gladly give them it, but only for them to be in my empire, general! Prepare the transmission potion! I wish to speak with my army commanders at the colony!" Sombra relayed, as his general slave went to the bottom stairs to collect a potion.

Which Sombra may use, to give the preparation and order.

To launch a short, but terrible war in Humarica...