• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 672 Views, 0 Comments

Meet OliveDrab - OliveDrab



Olive Drab is a pegasus with a rough history

  • ...
 0
 672

the wonderbolts

When I left Cantarlot I stayed out of trouble for the most part. As I went from town to town I learned how to find food, make shelter, and even send letters to Twilight every once and a while. One day stands out to me though, It was the day I encountered the Wonderbolts.

I was in between Manehattan and the Everfree forest, an area known as the winter valley when suddenly out of nowhere the Wonderbolts swept past me. I knew this wasn't good because the guards had deemed me as a dangerous criminal the Wonderbolts were the last ditch effort of killing me before I reach the safety of the Everfree forest. I had no cover, no plan, no support, all I had was the contents of my pack, my hat, my goggles, and the best fliers in equestria trying to kill me. I started to run but the Wonderbolts caught up to me easily.

I had no choice but to start an avalanche. I yelled as loud as I could but nothing happened. The snow was too stable. I Guess luck was still on my side because, just then an enormous golden explosion shook the valley hard enough to start a massive avalanche trapping one of the Wonderbolts under the snow.

I took flight but stopped to look back one last time. I saw the Wonderbolts trying desperately to rescue their fallen comrade and a cyan filly watching me with pure hate and desperation in her eyes. In a split second I made a decision that I would have mercy and help my misunderstanding opponent. At first the Wonderbolts didn't even know I was there but as I uncovered the injured stallion the cyan filly joined my side desparately digging. Eventualy when the stallion was out I called for the Wonderbolts and they began to thank me grudgingly as I flew away into the sunset.

That was the last i ever saw of that squad I may never know the fate of their comrade or even if they made it out of the valley. I was on my way to the Everfree forest and a life of safety. I would never believe that I was flying into the most dangerous trap that would ever be sprung.