• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 671 Views, 0 Comments

Meet OliveDrab - OliveDrab



Olive Drab is a pegasus with a rough history

  • ...
 0
 671

Escape from Cantarlot castle

Twilight and I walked to my room talking the whole time. Mostly we just made small talk and told old jokes, but we both knew I was planning my escape. When we reached my room both twilight and I locked the doors and started working eventually coming up with a foolproof plan for my escape. It was late into the night when Twilight went to her room and I drifted off to sleep.

Early that morning the princess walked in and gave me a gift, it was a vintage wonderbolts ground crew cap. It was a good military style green hat with a lightning bolt pin on the front symbolizing that it was a team leaders cap. I also received the latest model in flight goggles. They were wonderful gifts especially for what I was planning... "Good luck Olive watch for the gold lightning" I knew Twilight had told the princess that I had to leave. "Thank you your highness" I said but she had already left the room.

"Olive" said twilight as she walked in "I wish you could stay" she said trying desperately to hide her tears. "I know Twilight but you know I cant" I said as she rested her head on my shoulder and I stroked her mane. "Olive i want you to have this" she said as she handed me a pack with two books, some scrolls, a quill, some ink and a photo of her. What could i do? I embraced her and we both cried silently. Our brief relationship was to be torn apart because of the unfortunate circumstances in which it began.

Just then a troop of royal guards walked in and surrounded me. I slung my pack on, let my goggles hang around my neck, and made sure my hat was secure before I jumped from a window using my wings to glide to a lower chamber. I landed in a hall filled with scrambling guards. They didn't notice me before the princess did and she screamed for me to run. I ran fast and strong and before I knew it I had broken through a door and was in the main courtyard.

The guards were gaining on me as spears started flying near me when out of the corner of my eye I saw Twilight. "Olive take me with you" she screamed in tears. I ran to her, kissed her, and then turned to run on without her. That was the last I saw of her for a while. Every now and then I would stand near the wall and call her name but she never came. I was on my own on the streets of Cantarlot.