• Published 21st Mar 2023
  • 681 Views, 20 Comments

Love Pie - Partycannon_



What happens when Pinkie Pie's best friends fall head over hooves for her?

  • ...
2
 20
 681

Ending: PieShy

Pinkie lifted a hoof to her mouth in thought. "I think I might have an idea," Pinkie gave a determined smile.

"What is it?" Fluttershy questioned.

"I just remembered something super-duper important," the earth pony bounced. "Its words of truth that break the spell," she nodded.

"Does that mean somepony has to tell you the truth?" the timid mare's eyes dropped to the wooden floor, swirling her hoof against it.

"Yep! Well, actually I was thinking that I had to tell someponies the truth," she answered instinctively.

"So, it’s not that somepony needs to tell you the truth?" Fluttershy looked up almost relieved.

"Hmm, I suppose that it would also probably work but I can't really count on anypony telling me the truth. Even more so with all of their minds being set on smooching me," the party mare trotted in a circle.

"I-" came from the soft-spoken pegasus, her stature clearly uncomfortable.

Pinkie's ears perked up at her friend and did not fall as they expected more but the only sound was that of Fluttershy sitting down and brushing her hair over her eyes.

"Uh, Fluttershy? Were you going to say something?" the pink mare asked with a mindful grin.

"Oh, um, nothing. What was your original plan?" she spoke even softer than normal

"If I'm being completely honest with you Fluttershy," Pinkie spoke seriously causing the pegasus to look her in the eyes. "I completely forgot."

After a small pause the kind mare went back to her hiding in her soft, comfortable mane.

"Fluttershy... Are you nervous?" the earth pony tilted her head.

She answered in a small nod.

"Come on Fluttershy, there is no need for all of that. Just tell auntie Pinkie Pie what's wrong," the mirthful mare smiled as she pulled her friend into a sideways hug.

"P-Please don't make it weirder than it already is," Fluttershy begged as her face brightened.

"What's weird?" Pinkie gave a kind smile. "You can tell me, promise."

"I-I have been meaning to, um, tell you for a w-while," the soft pegasus closed her eyes shut almost in pain.

The party planner didn't respond but instead pulled her closer, brushing her hoof along the yellow fur of her friend’s shoulder. The timid mare let go of some of her tension with the comfort.


"I love you!"


With true words finally spoken, enough courage finally built, she opened her eyes finding the blank face of her love. "Your eyes, they are back to normal," the kind mare smiled brightly as tears began to fall.

Pinkie attempted to speak yet her mouth just stood agape, she knew how important this was but couldn't find words. Tears still flowing from the pegasus as she escaped the limp pink hooves.

"I need to go checkup on Angel," she lied as she flew to her bedroom.

Pinkie sat quietly, thinking. Her eyes wondering, eventually landing the window. She saw her blank reflection in the dark glass. Her pupils returned to the light cerulean color just as Fluttershy said. It wasn't long before she heard weeping, then a door swung open before slamming shut. Pinkie turned to face the bottom of the stairs to find a small little bunny.


Fluttershy's head was deep into the soft pillow, her whimpering muffled. A door opened behind her but that did nothing to stop her suffering. She heard the sounds of hooves against the floor and her heart ached. Finally, somepony sat on the bed next to her yet the tears still flowed.

"I'm so sorry," the mare beside her said with a lump in her throat. "I knew how important an answer was right then but I didn't have one," she stated guiltily.

Fluttershy lifted her head up softly and turned her cloggy eyes to Pinkie. She cleaned her eyes with a hoof and noticed the deeply sympathetic look upon the earth pony's face.

"OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" the yellow mare's eyes widened and she jumped out of the sheets as she saw the countless bruises and small streams of red on the party pony.

"I'm alright Fluttershy, I just tripped on the stairs," Pinkie answered softly.

"B-But," she started before being answered with a small grin.

"Fluttershy, will you go on a date with me?" the small grin grew into a blossoming smile.

"I- what- what about our friendship with the others and what happens if-"

"We can worry about that later," Pinkie smiled.

"Yes, I'd love to go on a date," Fluttershy laughed sheepishly.

"You won't regret it; I just ask one thing."

"What?" the kind mare tilted her head.

"Take me to the hospital," Pinkie blacked out.


"Table for one?" the fancy stallion cocks his eyebrow.

"Yes please," Twilight answered with a smile.

As the two ponies trotted mindlessly one of their ears perk up.

"Hold on waiter," she calls and he stops and watches the unicorn.

Twilight moved around a few full tables and spotted Pinkie and Fluttershy sitting together with their fanciest dresses. She thought it was odd but approached them regardless. The party pony currently in the middle of a crazy story and Fluttershy held onto every word.

"Hey girls. Sorry to interrupt, do you mind if I join you two?" Twilight asked politely.

They both stopped and turned to the unicorn, Pinkie gave a smile and Fluttershy wore an almost worried expression. They both turned to each other before turning back.

"Sure," "OF COURSE!" they answer respectively.

Twilight waved at the waiter as she sat with her two friends.

"So... Twilight, what brings you here?" Pinkie questioned.

"Well after everypony said they were too busy for a sleepover I decided to go get some food," the unicorn answered honestly and watched the two very carefully.

"I-I see," Fluttershy said, visibly uncomfortable.

"Yeah, this place serves the best hay fries. Twilight you just have to try them," Pinkie underhoofedly changed the topic.

"I do hear they are pretty good but I know they can be pretty greasy. I wouldn't want to accidently ruin your beautiful dresses," Twilight stared at their clothing.

The pegasus began drinking her water slowly to avoid the conversation.

"That's so kind of you," is all that Pinkie thought to say.

Awkward silence.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Twilight dead panned.

Fluttershy spit out her water in a coughing fit while the earth pony was in the splash zone.


Author's Note:

I forget how easy writing is when its really fun. I honestly just need to write a FlutterPie or TwiPie story next time I want to create a ship fic. Oops, did I just say which ones I had the most fun with. You could probably piece that together pretty easily though.

Anyways, the last chapter is going to be the joke chapter as I promised, I am going to set story to 'Completed' just because it is completed besides the joke ending. Knowing me I'm probably just going to fill it with subtext and make it stupid.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Have a good one!