• Published 8th Mar 2023
  • 775 Views, 0 Comments

Night flatulence - Estella Night



Read “royal flatulence” first. This story is based of, that story!

  • ...
23
 0
 775

Chapter 1

Princess Luna & Cadence are hanging out in luna’s room:

Luna's room is filled with stars, moons, and other lunar-based decorations, precisely like the night, which makes sense since she is the princess of the night. Cadence is sitting on a chair formed like a star; Luna is sitting in her bed with a big moon on it.

Cadence was about to tell Luna about what happened last week with Twilight, but then she remembered how Luna probably would be grossed out. It's quiet; Cadence is reading some book Twilight gave her. But Luna? She is just drawing; she has drawn since forever. She loves it.

grrr

She felt her stomach growl. She could sense that Cadence was looking at her. But she had to act as if nothing had happened, so she didn't look up. She could feel it; she was gassy. The build-up got worse. It got harder to hold. But the princess of the night does not do such a thing as farting! No princess should. Although her sister, the perfect princess Celestia, farts a lot. Well, in front of her, she does.

Luna also farted in front of her sister, but not as much! And not in front of Cadence. Well, it did happen a few times, but she just denied it. I don't get why she's not as good at holding it in. But either way, she would maybe fart in front of her sister, but not in front of Cadence or Twilight Sparkle! The pressure became worse. She had to hold it, but it got worse with every second.

grrrrrppppfffft

She farted. She just farted in front of Princess Cadence, the ruler of the Crystal Empire. And oh my- it was not a quiet fart, but not too loud—just a medium fart. "Excuse me, but did you just fart?" Cadence knew the answer; she just had to ask. Who wouldn't?

"No, I did, in fact, not pass gas," Luna replied. Cadence knew she was lying.

"Just tell the truth," said Cadence while giggling. She hoped she would answer and tell the truth.

"Fine, I did do that! But do not tell a soul!" Said luna; she was pretty embarrassed. And why is Princess Cadence laughing at that?

"Don't worry, Luna, everypony fart, even us princesses," Cadence tried to make Luna more comfortable. Well yeah, obviously, every pony farts; she knows that.

"Obviously, but that doesn't mean that it's fine to do at all. And it's not funny!" Luna doesn't want anypony to know that just happened.

Cadence was confused as to why she made it such a big deal.


Forty-five minutes later:

grrrrr

Cadence needs to fart; she is very gassy. Her lunch didn't sit that well with her. Luna would probably be so mad at her if she farted. But she needs to fart and knows she can not hold it in, so she might as well.

pfffffffffffffffft

A medium wet fart makes its way out of Cadence's rear end as she sighs in relief. "Excuse me," she said while giggling. Luna wasn't amazed to see Princess Cadence fart. She was even chill about it.

Luna admired that. Does she usually do such? Maybe in front of her husband, Shining Armor. Or even Princess Twilight Sparkle? They are pretty close. Luna is also admiring their relationship. Perhaps she should talk to her sister about all this….

Author's Note:

Let me know what you think of this story, in the comments!