• Published 27th Feb 2023
  • 3,715 Views, 126 Comments

Warhorse - Hypnotwist



Sunset is struggling with the betrayal by her so called friends, the aftermath of Anon-A-Miss only makes things harder for her. She struggles with rekindling her friendships with the ones who hurt her the most.

  • ...
15
 126
 3,715

Journal Entry 3: Twilight's increasingly frantic attempts to reach Sunset

Sunset, I knew I said I'd talk to you yesterday but Spike misplaced the journal and I spent a good chunk of time panicking because I thought it was lost forever, it was a whole mess but as you can tell we found it and the crisis was averted!
Last time we chatted you asked about the project where I needed the research on elephants;

I was testing Silver Spark's theorem on the largest living creature that has successfully been physically changed into another or at the very least had physical attributes changed. She thought that the largest creature that was able to be safely changed was a domesticated Germane Shepard, and that was a change in the dog's coat color.
I proved her wrong! I had removed a cancerous tumor on his skin and I recorded the results, including his weight gain or loss during the next few weeks. He's with Fluttershy now and is expected to make a full recovery.

Anyhow, how are you doing Sunny? Are you getting enough sleep? I know you're probably going to be okay but it doesn't stop me from worrying anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's immediately another entry, it claims it had been two days since her first one and I assume she's beginning to get worried.

Sunset? Are you okay? if I upset you somehow I apologize. I'd like to know if I upset you so if I did please let me know? I didn't mean to offend you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think another few days go by and she writes another entry, her writing is getting more and more frantic with each one.

Sunset please tell me you're okay and that you're just really busy. You didn't hurt yourself did I'm really worried about you! I can't come over to check on you since the portal is closed, I'm trying to figure out a way to open it manually so I can come see if you're okay, please write back and at least tell me you're okay.

Please. I need you, please come back. Please please..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm unable to read her next two entries as her writing is illegible and there are tear stains smudging the words. I can make out a word or two here and there, and what I'm able to put together is that she thinks I might've committed suicide. She's apologizing over and over and begging for me to come back, I figure it out when the last sentence she wrote were just the words 'I'm sorry Sunset' over and over.