• Published 27th Feb 2023
  • 3,720 Views, 126 Comments

Warhorse - Hypnotwist



Sunset is struggling with the betrayal by her so called friends, the aftermath of Anon-A-Miss only makes things harder for her. She struggles with rekindling her friendships with the ones who hurt her the most.

  • ...
15
 126
 3,720

Journal Entry 1: Sunset's presumed final words

Well, how would I exactly describe getting framed by three freshmen highschoolers and having my friends- No, former friends fall for it- Annoying? Depressing? No, no, much worse. Hell. It was hell, for a month I was ostracized by everyone for something I hadn't even done.
Sweet fucking Celestia it was hell, I was assaulted, told to kill myself at least once every three days. I wish I did
I don't know how I managed to hang on for as long as I did, if I'm honest I completely thought I'd have followed the suggestions of the masses and ended it all, even now, nearly a month after the perpetrators of the social media account that ripped my friends from me confessed I still sometimes wish I had ended it.

You see, Twilight, not everything is all sunshine and rainbows for me anymore. I struggle to get out of bed some days, the only thing keeping me going are your messages you know?
I hear the journal buzzing and I get the strength to get up and go read what you have to say. You're my only friend now princess, I.. I miss them so much but I can't trust them, I want to talk to them again and be friends with them again but they're going to abandon me when things go wrong a second time.

Twilight, I really love you. I do. I love you so so much, but sometimes friendship fails as is evident by what Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity have demonstrated, they abandoned me when I needed them the most, I begged and pleaded for them to see that I wasn't the one posting their secrets to MyStable.
They didn't listen to me, they just threw me out like they nev the second when things went wrong.

I wish I could have at least reconciled with princess Celestia, I've got so much to apologize for. I just.. I want to tell her that I'm sorry for acting so horribly towards her and that she was a mother figure to me. I loved her so m

Please know that I don't blame you for anything, and that you were the best friend I've ever had, I want you to move on and be happy again. Don't go after the girls, okay? I've forgiven them and I love them, but I just can't do this anymore. I can't keep playing these mind games.

PS. Tell Discord to behave and not harass Celestia too much, okay? Tell him that I love him platonically, you might not know why or how I know Discord but he's been a good friend to me.

PSS. Don't come looking for me, you'll see me again one day, I promise.

Your friend until the bitter end,
Sunset Shimmer

Author's Note:

Hi, as the story progresses I may add more character tags and edit current tags as I don't know what'll happen in the future, stay tuned for more if you're interested!