• Published 17th Feb 2023
  • 575 Views, 14 Comments

TCB: Invasion of Sodor - autobotfan15



The bureau sets up shop on Sodor. How will our Sodor friends handle this?

  • ...
6
 14
 575

Prologue: The simpler times

Author's Note:

Don’t expect constant updates my new career might take a lot of time.

March 4th 2023
From the journal of Matthew Wilkins, James’s driver:

I had this journal with me for a long time but now I decided to use this because this world has gone through so many changes.
Recently a section of land almost as big as the state of Texas has appeared somewhere in the Atlantic roughly over a thousand miles from Sodor.

The inhabitants came to many parts of the world by ship. They were creatures that looked like they came out of my niece’s dream. They were talking ponies. Some flew some could do magic and very few could do both. Some came to Sodor and we practically welcomed them with open arms.

Many ponies were amazed by this island as well as our steam fleet. I noticed many ponies talking with the engines. I even noticed a white unicorn complementing James’s red coat, much to his ego.

Within a few weeks many ponies migrated across the world to explore. Of course some would come to Sodor. Every time James passed by Henry’s forest there would be a yellow Pegasus with the woodland critters. James even saw her talking to Henry and his crew on some occasions. Let’s hope she knows the rules about trespassing on railway property.

I like to write more but we have a busy day ahead.

April 3rd, 2023
From the Journal of Keith Hartley, Thomas’s driver:

It had only been months since these ponies came to living amongst humans. The branch line has never seen more passengers than before. Well it wasn’t just ponies coming.

We heard there were talking donkeys, a zebra, and a young dragon too. We actually met the dragon named Spike at Knapford. He seemed like a nice kid. He was then called by a lavender colored unicorn. Guess it was his caretaker or something. She looked rather worried about something when she looked my way. Not sure what her deal is. Maybe she thought railway men shouldn’t be bothered but we weren’t. Even Thomas seemed to like answering his questions. Oh well…

April 10th 2023
From the Notes of Twilight Sparkle

I sent my final potion recipe to Princess Celestia but she seemed to have made some alterations to it but she reassured me the potion formula will still do its job just with more efficiency. To me it was efficient enough but who am I to judge her. She knows what’s best for the humans. I just hope they understand and at least some would give this a try.

April 10th 2023
From the diary of Princess Celestia

The history and science of this world has stunned me but now with my plans I can create a utopia for all. When all is said and done there will be a world with no anger, no hatred and best of all no threat of war with dangerous weapons of mass destruction. I don’t care if the nations aren’t at war now. They need to change for their own sakes as well as their future as a society.