• Published 9th Oct 2012
  • 3,889 Views, 45 Comments

Infamous: Equestria - Mr.MorningWood



Cole MacGrath the 'Electric man' as dubbed by most is transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 45
 3,889

Froggy Bottom Bogg

Applejack strode into the park. Saddlebags filled to the brim with apple related food products for the picnic pinkie told her about three day's ago. She continued her her walk until she saw her five friends and she proceeded to greet all of them.

"Howdy Pinkie, Twi, Rainbow, Shy and Rarity." Applejack greets them as she set's down her saddlebags on the ground.

"Hello Applejack, you're a bit late." Twilight informs Applejack .

"Ah' know I'm late. Had some extra work to catch up on with the farm before ah' came here."

"It's alright Applejack. We understand." All of her friends said in unison

"So." Rarity butts in. All of five them immediately set there eyes on Rarity. "Have any of you heard the gossip about what happened at Froggy Bottom Bogg?" Rarity asks them. All of them shake there heads. "Oh my what happened Rarity? " Fluttershy asks.

"Well darlings, I heard that a huge explosion took place at Froggy Bottom last night and anyone who tries to get past a certain point in the swamp get's zapped with electricity. I also heard that the princesses are also keeping this event a secret from the public."

"Rarity, why would they keep it a secret from the public? Doesn't seem so big to me." Rainbow Dash suddenly butts in.

"Rainbow Dash is right Rarity. This sounds kinda suspicions. Why would Celestia or Luna keep this a secret?" Twilight adds.

"Well maybe there's a HUGE monster there!" Pinkie abruptly yells out. Surprising them all. Especially Fluttershy who is currently hiding behind Rainbow Dash. "A mu-mu-monster?" Fluttershy stutters out.

"Well Fluttershy buddy I don't know. Maybe. I hope his a friendly monster. I wonder if he likes cupcakes?" Pinkie Pie mutters out.

"Pinkie Pie you're scaring Fluttershy with all this monster talk." Applejack informs Pinkie.

"I am?" Asks Pinkie Pie

"Yes" Applejack replies

"But, I thought Fluttershy likes Big, smelly, ugly and mean monsters!" Pinkie Pie yells out trying to reassure Applejack that Fluttershy secretly loves monsters

"No... she doesn't." Applejack replies Dumbfounded.

Pinkie dons a serious face and out of nowhere a cap with a question mark atop it lands on Pinkies head. Pinkie grabs the cap and throws it away.Her face which was once serious now returns to normal. "Okie dokie lokie Applejack." Pinkie Pie flashes a huge grin to Applejack. Applejack simply shrugs it off as Pinkie pie being Pinkie Pie.

"Maybe we should go check it out for ourselves" Rainbow Dash chimes.

"That sounds really dangerous" Fluttershy squeaks out still hiding behind Rainbow Dash

"And not to mention dirty." Rarity adds to Fluttershy's statement.

"Hey we should at least try. Twilight Applejack back me up here. "Rainbow Dash is right we can't just wait here and do nothing."

"Ah' hafta agree we ain't gonna do nothing just lollygagging here we need to get into action."

"Have you seen the swamp? I don't want to soil my hooves with mud." Rarity argues.

"Rarity your coming whether you're like it or not." Applejack threatens.

"You wouldn't dare!" Rarity screams.

"Try me." Applejack replies as she scraps her right fore hoof on the ground.

Beads of sweat begin to form on Rarity's forehead. Her lip quivers in fear of what Applejack might do. Her mind begins to imagine what Applejack is capable of. Rarity caves "OH ALRIGHT! I'LL COME ALONG!"Rarity yells out exasperated.

"Darn right you're coming with us!" Applejack yells triumphantly. Rarity only groans as a response.

"Alright girl's time to put this picnic on hold. We got a mystery to solve." Twilight said as they all dashed off into the direction of Froggy Bottom Bogg.

*******

Zeke groggily woke up. It wasn't everyday that he got sucked into a portal during a lightning storm. Picking himself up from where he once stood her surveyed his surroundings. "Looks like a swamp. Must be back somewhere near New Marais." Zeke thought to himself. A dark figure loomed in the background. It was boat shaped. The boat. "THE BOAT! COLE'S BODY!" Zeke yells as he runs off to the boat to check on his friend.

To Zeke's surprise the boat seemed to be fully intact and not really damaged. The boat was to high up to climb itself but, luckily for Zeke a nearby by tree was next to a boat with one of the branch's perched directly above the bow of the boat. Making haste to climb up the tree, Zeke was on the boat in no time. Zeke looked around the boat looking for the casket that housed his deceased friend. He founded huddle against the starboard side of the ship along with other things that washed up on that side. Zeke walked towards the casket. He places a single hand on the casket. Zeke sighs and proceeds to open the casket. The top of the casket goes off with a loud thud as it hits the floor of the boat. What Zeke finds to his complete and utter surprise is an empty casket. Confused by the emptiness of the casket he looks around wildly looking around for Cole's body. "Where did his body get to? It's not like it became a Zombie and walked off or did it fall out?" Zeke questions himself.

"Aw my back." A faint voice groans out. Zeke's head immediately whips to the voice. The voice was coming from a bush and occasionally rustled followed by a sound of groaning. Zeke jumped off from the boat and moved to the bush to further inspect the voice and to see who's in the bush making the sound. Once within twenty feet from the bush Zeke began to move slowly to not give his position away. He inched closer another groan pierced the air and the bush rustled once again. Zeke's heart began to race and sweat began to form his forehead. As he made it five feet away from the bush. The rustling and the groaning stopped. Zeke stopped moving as well scared of what come out of the bush. But, just as suddenly as the bush stopped rustling a large figure jumped from the bush and tackled down Zeke to the floor.When Zeke fell to the ground he felt cold hands wrap around his neck and he brought up his hands in a attempt to shove the hands off.



"Zeke?" Since the voice was closer it sounded more clear. "Zeke, are you alright?" The voice calls again. Zeke opens his eyes. "Cole! You're alive!?!" Zeke yells out in complete surprise. "Umm, yeah I'm alive right now aren't I." Cole answers Zeke as he lossens his grip on Zeke's neck and stands up clutching the left side of his ribcage with his right hand.

"Cole but, you're supposed to be dead now. The RFI charge killed you; along with all the other conduits in the world." Zeke says as he steps back not readily sure if this isn't a dream or illusion. He did get roughed up and hit his head once or twice.


Cole sighs "I know Zeke. But, here I am. Alive still." Cole looks away to his left. "When I poured my powers into the RFI to complete the charge I felt death... I felt it even though I was still alive." Cole turns back to Zeke. " I should be dead but, I'm alive somehow. Did anything weird happen to me after I well... died?" Cole asks.

"Get ready for this Cole, this is gonna be a long one." Zeke says as he goes to sit down a nearby rock.

*******

The six friends where galloping right through the Everfree forest. "Twilight do we really have to go through the Everfree it's muddying up my hooves." Rarity whined.

"Rarity, it's the fastest way to froggy Bottom Bogg besides, do you want to get caught by the royal guard on the public path that takes you to the bog?" Twilight asks Rarity.

"Well no." Rarity starts but is quickly interrupted by Twilight once again

"Exactly and, that's why we aren't taking that pathway."

Rarity did not respond and kept running with her friends in the forest. It would be long until they made it to there destination.

*******

"And that's what happened Cole." Zeke said as he finished telling Cole his story.

"So you're telling me a odd shaped bolt of lightning hit my coffin while I was dead and we got transported back to the swamp and, that somehow revived me." Cole asked as he got up from his makeshift seat.

"Yeah pretty much Cole."

"That has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard in my life Zeke."

"Don't blame me this really happened." Zeke replied as he stood up.

"Well whatever. Let's get back to the city." Cole begins to walk away.

"Um Cole."

"Yes, Zeke." Cole turns back to Zeke.

"Something tells me we ain't near New Marais."

"Really what makes you think about that Zeke?"

"I don't know. I just got a weird feeling that's telling me we're no where near New Marais." Zeke tells Cole as he walks up next to him.

Cole simply grunted as a response and walked forward and Zeke followed right behind him.