• Published 13th Feb 2023
  • 293 Views, 25 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Book 11 - Kitsulestia

  • ...
20
 25
 293

Three Years Later

*Lillian's POV*


Three years after the collapse of Ichigo's world, she and her friends settled into a group home with 10 rooms and 4 washrooms. Danyterama had a wolftaur boy named Domenico in honor of Weather Report's real name. As well, Danyterama was able to switch back to Mobian form after being locked in wolftaur form for nine months. She taught the eight newcomers English so that others could understand them better.

“Still can’t believe it’s been that long.” I noted.

Danyelle spoke "It took me a year to relearn how to walk on two legs after being trapped in a four legged form for nine months. But I can say things are progressing smoothly with the eight newcomers."

“Definitely.” I agreed before thinking about Mobius.

Danyelle asks "Feeling homesick?"

“Yeah…” I answered.

Danyelle spoke "I’m not gonna lie, me too."

Anzu asks "But about the Mobians that were born in Equestria?"

Zoey spoke "Anzu's got a point though Lillian."

I sighed, “I know…”

Tempest spoke "But who's to say that Katie and the others that were born in Equestria can't visit the worlds we older Mobians are from."

I smiled as I agreed, “Yeah.”

Kurama spoke "Don't forget that Hearts and Hooves Day is tomorrow."

A two year old foxpony filly was on her dad's back while sleeping.

Midnight spoke "Oh shoot, I forgot about that."

Twilight asks "*Smirk* So what are you gonna do with Opaline, Midnight?"

That made Midnight blush madly.

Midnight picks the sleeping filly up with magic before setting her down in front of Twilight.

Midnight spoke "This little eleven tailed fluffball is Violet Glow, she's mine and Opaline's daughter."

Twilight was knocked aside by Radiant when the crystal unicorn heard about her granddaughter.

Twilight asks "Was that really necessary?"

Radiant spoke "Sorry but I wasn't expecting Opaline to be a mother already. She never told me!"

Violet mewls.

Radiant spoke "Aww!!! So adorable!"

Pearl spoke "I bet she'll be as big as her dad once she's an adult."

Snowfall was chasing some of the children about.

A two year old hedgecat hybrid was hiding behind her father.

Muta spoke "Hi Jolyne sweetie."

Jolyne spoke "Heh. Hey, Muta."

Muta hugs Jolyne.

The hybrid was soon on Muta's head.

Jacklyn giggles "Momma!"

Grabbing Jacklyn, Jolyne giggles "Alright, you little fighter."

Muta chuckles "She's a lot like you Jojo, a natural fighter."

Jolyne giggled as she playfully punched Muta’s arm, who chuckled in response.

Muta tickles Jolyne.

A quarter demon Mobian tomcat was tussling with his twin sister.

Moroha and Darrell were relaxing in a tree together.

Then, a portal from Chameleo’s universe opened.

“Huh. I wonder who’s visiting this time.” I wondered.

Kara spoke "We don't know who it could be."

An obese unicorn mare appeared out of it with a male cheetah Abyssinian in an officer’s outfit. And it looked like they were each past 300 pounds, but below 400 pounds and still moving like fit creatures.

The mare gasps "Wow! Isn’t this awesome, sweetie?!"

The Abyssinian spoke "Yeah it is!"

A teen cheetah Abyssinian/unicorn stallion hybrid appeared that was around 150 pounds, a bit overweight. “Whoa! I wish Chōchō could see this!”

Blizzardstar was slamming hir head on a tree.

The Abyssinian-unicorn hybrid spoke "Oh, that’s a cute nickname I gave to my girlfriend, Chōsnōrani Laximichi."

Kara spoke "Don't mind the dumbass cyro and hir lifemate..."

Danyelle spoke "That abyssinian looks like Officer Clawhauser."

Sonic spoke "Hold on... That IS Clawhauser!"

Sonic lets out a sharp howl which was heard by Nick.

Nick came out through the portal with Judy.

Nick asks "What’s the ruckus about, Sonic?"

Judy spoke "Uh Nick, I think that's Clawhauser..."

Nick spoke "Don’t tell me you forgot that he was taking a vacation with his family."

Judy spoke "Oh! Right. Sorry about that."

Sonic spoke "Yeah but... Rarity and Blizzardstar are both freaked out..."

Nick asks "Hmm? From what?"

Sonic pointed his tail towards the largo unicorn mare.

Nick spoke "That’s just Whoa Nelly."

Whoa Nelly spoke "*Smiling* Oh, don’t worry. We’ll just be off now."

Whoa Nelly teleported herself, Clawhauser and their son to a different location as Blizzardstar and Rarity calmed down.

A pained squawk-yowl was heard since a male Abyssinian-Ornithian hybrid crashed beak first into a tree, getting it lodged in the wood.

“What the?” I gasped.

Danyelle spoke "Don't look at me Lills!"

Nick asks "Another kid from another universe?"

Judy spoke "Yeah."

Celaeno spoke "Not my kid!"

Nick spoke "That would be a yes and no."

Danyelle blasted Ein with magic, sending the dark blue hyena flying.

Judy spoke "Nice shot."

Danyelle spoke "He's just as bad as Rouge and Manic when it comes to certain things... No offense Nara and Sonata!"

Operetta and Sonata spoke "None taken!"

“Scratch that, Dany. He’s worse.” I pointed out.

Aphmau spoke "This is why nobody likes him."

Danyelle spoke "Except maybe Wario..."

Both Sins-verse and OC-verse Nyx nod in agreement.

The Abyssinian-Ornithian hybrid asks "I hate to be rude, but can someone please tell me what’s going on here?"

Danyelle spoke "That voice reminds me of Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean movie..."

Jack asks "Now how do you know that’s the name my parents, Celaeno and Capper, gave me?"

Danyelle spoke "Long story short... jar of dirt meme."

Jack Sparrow facepalmed himself.

Various others burst out laughing from what Danyelle had said.

Pinkie laughs "Jar of dirt, really?"

Cheese Sandwich laughs "At least that wasn’t dirty!"

That caused more laughter.

Sunset laughs "Oh my stars!"

Danyelle wrote in the magic journal that she uses to communicate with the other Sunset, writing three simple words.


*Meanwhile in the EG world*


Other Sunset was heard howling with laughter since she had gotten a message from Alpha-Queen Danyelle.

The Rainbooms showed up.

Sci-Twi asks "What happened?"

Other Sunset passed her journal to Sci-Twi since she couldn't stop laughing.

Sci-Twi soon fell over with uncontrollable laughter as she passed the book to the others, who started laughing too.

Other Sunset laughs "Jar of dirt, seriously Danyelle?"

EG Rainbow laughs "That cat is crazy!"

EG Pinkie laughs "It’s too much! My sides!"

A portal opened.

EG Applejack asks "*Snicker!* I wonder who’s visiting us from Chameleo’s universe this time?"

To the surprise of the Rainbooms, it was Danyelle herself but she had a panicked look on her face.

EG Rarity spoke "Guess it wasn’t from Chameleo’s universe."

Danyelle asks "Have any of you girls noticed any strange magic running wild?"

Other Sunset spoke "No, haven't sensed anything like that."

A loud boom was heard since an awol thunderstorm had started up suddenly.

Danyelle spoke "That isn't a normal storm! I smell Equestrian magic running amok!"

EG Rainbow Dash spoke "Not again!"

Danyelle spoke "Seems remnants of the Storm King's magic is causing this to happen..."

Other Sunset groans "Oh come on! Seriously?! This is the second time!"

Danyelle asks "Second... time???"

Other Sunset groans "*Facepalm* You seriously don't remember?"

Danyelle spoke "Trapped in limbo for 200 years remember? I missed a lot of things and I have a new son."

Other Sunset spoke "Right, but that was 20 years for us."

Danyelle shows Other Sunset a picture of Sunburst and Starlight with their son.

Other Sunset spoke "Aw... I just wish I could meet my nephew someday."

The other Rainbooms ask "SAY WHAT????"

EG Rarity faints.

Danyelle spoke "Well, Arctic Wind is married to Flurry Heart."

Other Sunset asks "Wait, what? Does that mean?"

Danyelle spoke "Yeah, you're Flurry Heart's aunt in-law."

Sci-Twi fainted from the shock.

Princess Twilight spoke "Gosh dang it Danyelle! You got the wrong Twilight! I'm Flurry Heart's aunt!"

Danyelle spoke "I know that, Twi. But we'll still need to talk to our Sunset about this."

Princess Twilight spoke "I should warn Starlight..."

Danyelle spoke "Agreed."

Princess Twilight spoke "Cadence too..."

Danyelle spoke "And Shining Armor as well…"

Princess Twilight spoke "And most importantly... Princess Celestia..."

Danyelle spoke "Yeah…"

Danyelle sneezes, causing a letter to appear in Other Sunset's hand.

Other Sunset spoke "That’s new."

Danyelle spoke "Seems someone picked you to become a Smasher..."

Other Sunset asks "Huh?"

Danyelle spoke "And I have a feeling that you can switch between human and unicorn form."

Other Sunset asks "Really?"

Danyelle spoke "Yes."

Princess Twilight spoke "Danyelle and I are also Smashers too."

Sunset was so surprised before she hugged the two of them.

Danyelle's tails wagged as she returned the hug.

Princess Twilight returned the hug as well.

EG Rainbow Dash spoke "Sorry to ruin the nice moment, but in case you didn’t know, there’s a storm coming this way!"

Danyelle's wings appear.

Danyelle spoke "We got this together!"

Princess Twilight used body double as the original Bayonetta appeared while https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trHDaWQ0CfM was heard in the background as the two royals and the Rainbooms held onto one another as Danyelle reached for the staff, unaware that someone else was after the same staff.

A voice spoke "I’ll take taking that, princesses!"

But then the staff was suddenly gone as someone revealed himself, as they saw the person as a combination of the Storm King and Diavolo.

Danyelle spoke "Oh cuss no! NOT you again!"

Danyelle grabs the staff before Storm Diavolo could but was soon blown away by the strong winds.

Princess Twilight spoke "Danyelle! NO!!!"

But then Storm Diavolo was suddenly behind Princess Twilight as King Crimson was about to attack her, but she sensed it and dodged.

Kurama roars loud at Storm Diavolo, sending the guy flying far away.

But then Kurama found himself sent flying far away with Storm Diavolo on the ground, fine and well.

Holding the staff of Sacanas in her right hand as her wings flapped, Danyelle shouts "CELESTIAL GODS!!!"

Amaterasu and her allies gang up on Storm Diavolo, biting and clawing him.

But then he suddenly vanished with Celestial Gods being shocked, same with Danyelle.

Danyelle fired a bolt of raw magic from the staff at Storm Diavolo before he vanished, electrocuting him badly.

Storm Diavolo spoke "You foolish insects! I’ll leave barely a chance to even regret your choices!"

A blast of rainbow colored magic hits Storm Diavolo.

Flying out of a portal, Violet Rain spoke "YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!"

Storm Diavolo spoke "Hmph! King Crimson has seen through you!"

Storm Diavolo suddenly vanished before Violet Rain was sent flying to the ground as she crashed.

Violet Rain spoke "*incoherent words that a young child should NEVER hear!*"

The Next Gen Rainbooms were flabbergasted at the outburst.

Jetta then appeared. “Are you okay, comrades?”

Violet groans "Storm Diavolo..."

Jetta placed her fingers on her head before Danyelle, Princess Twilight, Sunset and Violet Rain felt power emanating from her as Storm Diavolo screamed in pain as they saw his right arm completely destroyed, being torn to shreds and pieces, while leaving him stunned. But then a rift opened as a dark caped figure appeared out of it before he pointed at Storm Diavolo as he said, “To your death!” The two figures then both vanished to who knows where before Danyelle saw Storm Diavolo in an endless cycle of death, and realized that was Storm Diavolo’s worst fear, dying death after death, but never reaching the truthful end. Danyelle knew that would be the last she and everyone else would see of Storm Diavolo.

Danyelle asks "Now what?"

Princess Twilight spoke "Now, we fix the out of control weather."

Sunset asks "Good think he left this staff behind, right?"

Danyelle spoke "It's best if I hang onto it, don't want it to fall into the wrong hands or hooves."

Princess Twilight spoke "Yeah."

Violet Rain went back to her universe.

Danyelle asks "Hey Sparkles, could you go get Sunburst?"

A loud scream was heard since Ein and Pierce both got beaten up by Starlight, the sound alone sent the Rainbooms into another fit of giggles.

Danyelle sighs "Some things never change."

Princess Twilight giggles "Stupid is as stupid does."

Sunset asks "Well, if my family and I do go to Equestria and switch places with the Mobian me and her family, could we at least switch places to visit every once in a while?"

Danyelle "I'd have to talk with Reed about it, he's a gryphon."

Sunset spoke "Oh."

Danyelle spoke "Yeah."

Zoey and Ichigo had punted Ein through a wall since he had the nerve to prank the two cats.

Ichigo growls "Baka hyena!"


end